Aico Group Reviews
92% would recommend to a friend
(22 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
Found 22 of over 22 reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Aico Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Aico Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.0Apr 5, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
-Helpful and nice colleagues -All tools needed for the job are provided - Stress-free environment - Smooth communication
Might be a bit too much info to absorb in the beginning.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Empowering and Enjoyable Work EnvironmentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHelsinki, Southern Finland
Supportive and Enjoyable Culture: The company culture at Aico Group is second to none. It's a place where camaraderie and fun are part of our everyday work life. Exceptional Team Dynamics: The people here are not just colleagues; they are passionate professionals who uplift and support each other, creating a truly great team environment. Skill Development Opportunities: Aico Group excels in offering an environment conducive to personal and professional growth. The absence of micromanagement allows for autonomy and encourages skill enhancement. Freedom to Innovate: The company encourages creative thinking and innovation, giving employees the freedom to explore new ideas and approaches.
Potential for Greater Ambition: While the company is doing well, there's a sense that we could aim higher and achieve even more significant milestones.
- 5.0Jun 16, 2023Head of Sales and MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHelsinki, Southern Finland
- Fast-paced SaaS company that delivers the best solution on the market! - Enjoy extensive benefits package that includes health insurance, flexible work hours, and paid vacation time - Work in a supportive and respectful environment where your wellbeing is our priority
Locations in Finland, UK, Latvia, Germany, be prepared for traveling and hybrid work
- 1.0May 31, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeEspoo
Typical software company, growing but not very fast. Technically excellent product that can compete in market.
Ever wanted to work in a company where leaders act like teenagers and have favorites, ignoring you if you are not a favorite? What about a company that talks about values, but when they should be acted upon, nothing happens?
- 5.0Jan 1, 2023SalesCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Open minded people of all sorts and colours in a -yet - small organization who work together as one unit. Only people being hired that sucessfully proof in a half day aptitude test that they will most probably be a good fit for the family of "Aiconauts".
Due to the size (at this point high 2 digit number), there are some minor administrative aspects that still might become more efficient when the organization grows - which has clearly been the case in the recent years.
- 5.0Apr 7, 2023Sales ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEspoo
- Salary - Freedom - Processes - People - HR Function
- HQ located in Espoo, Finland with good weather inky a few months a year
- 5.0Feb 10, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearEspoo
When joining Aico I had high hopes based on the good feeling that was left after each interview round. It's been great to notice that those high hopes have been met above and beyond. Aico truly values their employees and wants to help individuals develop their level of expertise even further - that's something I feel proud to be a part of. I've enjoyed the freedom and flexibility in ways of working. It's great to feel that I'm heard and I actually have a say in my area of responsibilities. People are friendly and always willing to help - I feel safe to ask any question and admit if I don't know something. There's a healthy balance of ambitious targets and good work-life balance!
Honestly there are way more pros than cons at Aico, but to keep this review impartial and plausible, here we go: As a new joiner it might be slightly difficult in the beginning to prioritize your work tasks and understand if you are doing the right things that are aligned with the company's vision. This gets easier in time and by actively communicating with your team lead, but it might be a good idea to include more regular sit downs with the supervisor to the onboarding process from the start. Especially when trial period is on-going, getting actionable feedback and having more open discussions might relieve some of the uncertainty one might be experiencing.
- 5.0Dec 28, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Very flexible hours. Constant learning. Everyone is very helpful and approachable, Growing company on the rise.
Lots to learn, can get quite intensive (but take it slow and you will get there!). Projects can have short timelines which can put the pressure on.
- 5.0Dec 23, 2022Solutions ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Friendly colleagues Great equipment provision Remote working - I'm working 100% remotely Travel Opportunities - Regional Offices Learning Opportunities - Courses etc Great Salary
Some Regions don't have an office for in person meetings - Offset by regular meetups at a shared office space and social events at other regional offices.
- 5.0Oct 25, 2022Support SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRiga
- Nice and cozy office with all the necessary things for daily work and free time - Helpful and friendly colleagues - Possible to work either from the office or from home (hybrid work env. model) - Monthly events that include game nights or themed events (get to together with colleges)
Hard to pin point any at the moment
Aico Group Reviews FAQs
Aico Group has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 22 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Aico Group to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
92% of Aico Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aico Group 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.