- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
- Latvia - All Cities
- - Riga
- - Valmiera, Latvia Area
- - Riga
- Finland - All Cities
- - Southern Finland
- - Helsinki, Finland Area
- - Espoo
- - Helsinki, Southern Finland
Found 12 of over 12 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Helpful and nice colleagues" (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Helpful and nice colleagues -All tools needed for the job are provided - Stress-free environment - Smooth communication
Might be a bit too much info to absorb in the beginning.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2022 - Support Specialist in RigaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Nice and cozy office with all the necessary things for daily work and free time - Helpful and friendly colleagues - Possible to work either from the office or from home (hybrid work env. model) - Monthly events that include game nights or themed events (get to together with colleges)
Hard to pin point any at the momentContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 28, 2022 - Integration Consultant in EspooRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Full remote work (with fantastic equipment) or I can go to office some days also, this is flexible and great thing for people with families. Great people all around world, which are always ready to help each other.
Missing company network for remote working, you need to buy it by yourself, but this is little thing. Just a mandatory field, so have to figure out something to put here. xD
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 22, 2022 - Solutions ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Very friendly colleagues, helping each other is part of company culture - Management is open to changes to improve processes - Low buearacracy, you are able to approach most issues with your own approach - Company that is seeing constant growth - Great work/life balance
- Low buearacracy - therefore you must be able to self organise or be open to working on the processes to help define your work - Management tends to be over-worked, and can be difficult to contact
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 20, 2022 - Product & Application Specialist in RigaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Salary - Helpful colleagues, that will rush to help if you're in need - Cozy office - You're being listened and valued - Hybrid work model (work either from home or from the office, or randomly appear in the office, either is totally fine) - Corporate events
- Not any of I could think ofContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone is so dedicated to their work. You are trusted to do your own job, and given the freedom to make your own choices. People are very helpful and genuinely happy to help you out. A real can-do attitude.
A more structured first few weeks would be useful.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in EspooRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great working conditions and methods. Great team management. Awesome product with bright future. Relaxed atmosphere with support available from all employees to anyone. Leaders are willing to listen and assist with issues.
Battle against too many meetings. Complicated product takes a long time to get familiar with.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 10, 2022 - Solutions ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company is without doubt the best organisation I have worked for in my career as a solutions consultant. The company is small, but all staff support each other, and are well supported by the Leadership Team. As a result we are growing, with faith in a great solution being sold, and are passionate about the product and services we deliver.
There have been none since I have been with the Company.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 25, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in EspooRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic co-workers, interesting projects, relaxed and supporting work atmosphere, good work-life balance, salary, flat organization.
As in any IT-company, sometimes there are too busy schedules and hectic projects. Also, flat organization means no fancy titles available if that is important.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern FinlandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Aico has a positive and inviting work atmosphere with a diverse and professional workforce. The hierarchy is low, meaning you can talk to anyone in the organization. Colleagues are nice and helpful, you can be yourself and be creative.
As with any new start up there can sometimes appear to be a lack of structure in place in the way things are organized. However, there is a willingness to organize and create structure.