Aimco Apartment Homes General Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Terry Considine
  1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time

Pros

Company is collaborative and really works with you to reach your potential. Very involved upper management in a good way. Everyone is helpful and you can tell they enjoy their jobs.

Cons

dont accrue vacation until after 6 months. have't seen much chance to build relationships with peers.

Aimco Apartment Homes2018-03-15

March 26, 2018Talent Management

Hello! Thanks for taking your time to leave us your feedback. We’re glad to have you as one of our GM’s and we appreciate your commitment to Aimco. Aimco strives to be collaborative and help our team members reach their potential and to grow and adapt in their role. We are glad to ...

2. "General manager"

Current Employee - General Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There is fantastic growth opportunity. I have worked here for 10+ years and been promoted 9 times. They truly pay for hard work and they believe in promoting from within.

Cons

My only con would be finding a work life balance but beyond that it's a fantastic company. And a lot of the work life balance is what I put on my self because of my own drive to be the best.

Aimco Apartment Homes2016-02-28

March 4, 2016Human Resources

Team member feedback is very important to us. Thank you for your feedback and your honest opinion about your experience with leadership and work life balance. Integrity is Aimco’s number one value and is integrated in everything we do, so if you would like to discuss further, please ...

3. "General Manager"

Current Employee - General Manager in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time for more than a year

Pros

Aimco is the first company I've worked for that truly values their employees. No one is looked at any less than the other and everyone is given the same resources to become successful.

Cons

The hiring process for vacancies could be faster in a sense that if we know internally someone is transitioning, we should be able to post their job and or begin the search for their replacement.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication and support!!

Aimco Apartment Homes2015-11-23

October 18, 2016Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager

Thanks for your review of Aimco! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience at Aimco!

Found 3 reviews