Aimco Apartment Homes Leasing Agent Reviews | Glassdoor

Terry Considine

"Leasing Agent"

Former Employee - Leasing Agent in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time

Pros

This was a good company to work for. I enjoyed my on site team. They hire good people.

Cons

Property Management can be a difficult job. Lots of stresses. Balancing the needs of the residents with the needs of the corporate employer can be difficult.

Advice to Management

We can always use more money. Share the bonus with maintenance staff and treat the employees with respect. Explain your motivations. Trust that you have hired staff that is smart enough to understand.

Aimco Apartment Homes2016-02-19

March 4, 2016Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Aimco. We love to hear how we are doing both positively as well as in areas where we can grow as a company. If you would like to talk further about your suggestions, please reach out to us at YourVoice@aimco.com.

"Once upon a time I was proud to be apart of such a great company...it has taken a huge nose dive"

Current Employee - Leasing Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Opportunity to make good money. Not always micro managed. You have some freedom to be who you are. Long time employees who are committed to making work great

Cons

Upper management is horrible leaving us to fend for ourselves. They have zero loyalty to anyone. You are just a number

Advice to Management

Get rid of all the politics- do the right thing and at least pretend you care

Aimco Apartment Homes2016-04-07

April 8, 2016Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, your feedback is important to us. We encourage you to reach out to us to discuss your concerns further at YourVoice@aimco.com

3. "Leasing consultant"

Current Employee - Leasing Agent in Fall River, MA

I have been working at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time

Pros

Great company great benefits great opportunity

Cons

None to be mention at the moment

Advice to Management

None to be mention at this present

Aimco Apartment Homes2015-11-13

February 16, 2017Talent Management Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. While you've provided positive feedback related to your experience with Aimco, we see that you only provided us with a two-star rating. We would love to know more about why you rated Aimco this way based on the information you ...

"Unethical"

Current Employee - Leasing Agent in Denver, CO

I have been working at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's a lot of turn over so there's always a possibility of getting a job.

Cons

There's a lot of turn over because staff is under paid, over supervised, over criticized, and at $10.00 per hour who can really pay their bills? Most of the staff live with their parents, collect welfare, food stamps -- except for the upper Management -- who are paid very well to keep staff wages at bare minimum. Forget about being honest - the minute you speak up -- your days are numbered. Shut up and get another job.

Advice to Management

Pay your staff a fair wage!

Aimco Apartment Homes2015-04-24

July 9, 2015Human Resources

We appreciate your honest opinion on your experience with Aimco. Aimco offers a valuable and competitive “total rewards” package to all team members. Although your comments do not specify the time frame in which you worked at Aimco in the Denver area, please be aware that currently, ...

Found 4 reviews