What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad Management (they will do anything before they blame themselves)" (in 23 reviews)
- "One of the biggest cons is low salary" (in 17 reviews)
- "Low pay" (in 13 reviews)
- "Manque de communication du haut vers le bas et entre les directions" (in 7 reviews)
- "Inflexible Hours, lots of overtime work that can't be paid out since you aren't technically working overtime since the average hours per week is 32" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Air France and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 233 of over 1K reviews
Updated Aug 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Dec 20, 2022Check-in AgentFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Some of my best memories of working were in Air France (JFK hub). Great management team, we had frequent meetings and managers were strict but they always had your back.
Low pay, some management had their favorites
Air France Reviews FAQs
Air France has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 1,363 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Air France to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of Air France employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Air France 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.