AirClean Systems Technical Sales Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2018

Found 2 reviews

2.9
Greg Dobbyn

"Thank you for the experience and memories."

Former Employee - Technical Sales Specialist

I worked at AirClean Systems full-time

Pros

I worked in the sales department and during my time I was lucky to work closely with mid-management, the president, and even the owners. All of which were accessible and willing to speak with me whenever I needed something. The sales manager was helpful in her efforts. This particular manager had a chemistry degree so she was readily able to tell me exactly what the customer needed whenever I was unsure or it was...

Cons

It would had been nice to be able to listen to music while working and have more company lunches.

AirClean Systems2014-05-30

"Do not work here"

Former Employee - Technical Sales Specialist in Creedmoor, NC

I worked at AirClean Systems full-time

Pros

-Quality product -Hard work can pay off -Some employees are good people

Cons

Where do I start... -No flexibility or work/life balance. Have to use PTO for sick days and medical appointments -High school mentality - no cell phones or headphones at your desk, strict lunch hours -Little to no training or transferrable skills -Commission % is a joke -Management makes up rules as they go -Terrible location The list goes on. Don't work here if you care about your well-being.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees. Create a more enjoyable work environment and treat people as they adults that they are.

AirClean Systems2018-02-07