KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

AirHelp

Is this your company?

AirHelp

Add a Review

AirHelp Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 14, 2019

Found 4 of over 108 reviews

3.2
AirHelp CEO Jimmy Maymann
Jimmy Maymann
Pros
  • "Great people and a lot of freedom on how to approach your work(in 12 reviews)

• "AirHelp was flexible in some ways and offered a reasonable work/life balance for most of its employees(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "free lunches(in 3 reviews)

• "They took away all of our perks but kept their extremely expensive Berlin office full of chandeliers and marble tables(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Interesting place for entry level jobs

Jan 9, 2018 - Legal Assistant in Poland, ME
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work - life balance Salary OK Possibility to get more responsibilities early on

Cons

High employee rotation and frequent changes in management decisions

3 people found this review helpful
    2. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A Start-Up that's Still Struggling to Start

Jan 19, 2017 - Contractor in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

AirHelp was flexible in some ways and offered a reasonable work/life balance for most of its employees. The office was gorgeous and my co-workers were really wonderful people and very talented.

Cons

Because AirHelp is so chaotic and it is struggling to get off the ground (per se), I don't see the company succeeding in the long run. It was not clear exactly what my position was, which was another side effect of a start-up culture. This confusion was clear throughout the entire company--someone would be hired, quickly promoted, and then immediately fired because management was not sure about they wanted.

Continue reading
      15 people found this review helpful

HR Specialist

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Every opinion is important to us. It helps to understand which components are most important to you. We will analyze all the information to improve our processes. HR Team

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

disappointing experience

Oct 1, 2019 - Junior Marketing Manager in Berlin
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Friedrichshain office is a beautiful and great place to work in. It is very rewarding to work which such an international team. The hierarchies are very flat and the work is challenging. Great team and company events. Great workshops and activities offered. Free lunches every day. Good work-life balance.

Cons

flat hierarchies = little room to grow

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

AirHelp Response

Thank you for your feedback. It is useful for us to hear what you like, and where you think we could do better. If you want to, we're always available to discuss your concerns. You can get in contact on employee-feedback@airhelp.com.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Nov 14, 2019 - Management Consultant in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexibility. -Friendly and nice colleagues. -Constant feedback from the managers (constructive feedback). -Good work-life balance. -Good benefits. -Growth opportunities. -International environment.

Cons

None so far. Hard to think of any.

1 person found this review helpful

Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback and hi to the team in Barcelona!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews