Found 2,649 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Airbus
3 months ago
ATNS SOC Limited
Does anyone mind referring me for jobs in aviation. I am looking to work for companies such as Airbus , Boeing & Thales. I have a bachelor of commerce in transport and logistics and 7 years of operational experience in aviation. I am looking for jobs in supply chain and logistics or corporate jobs in aviation. Can I get a few likes so I can be able to inbox those willing to assist with referrals. PwC Accenture Deloitte McKinsey & Company Boeing Boston Consulting Group EY.
7 months ago
Hello is there anyone at Airbus Airbus defence and space that will provide a referral for a recently posted opening? I am Buyer at Lockheed Martin with 3 years of precessional experience. In short I have: managed over 5 million dollars in efforts, led multimillion dollar negotiations with suppliers, and managed supplier delivery. Thanks in advance.
8 months ago
Hi everyone, I am currently looking for job referral in Airbus Currently I am pursuing a PhD in Aerospace, I am working on a project to develop a steam turbine performance and diagnostic model based on adaptive performance modelling and adaptive gas path diagnostics. I also have Masters degree in thermal power in aerospace propulsion. Previously I have 3+ years experience as Maintenance engineer. Please let me know if anyone can refer me in this field. Thanks in advance
Got a burning question about Airbus? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Airbus employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Work life balance and Job Stability" (in 198 reviews)
- "With the benefits of large companies that does not have to cut many costs (Good salaries and perks)." (in 149 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and one can gain global exposure." (in 148 reviews)
- "Great people and outstanding mission" (in 147 reviews)
- "Very Friendly Colleagues" (in 84 reviews)
- "Poor structurebfie management and engineers often try to cut the corners and comprise quality for rate." (in 129 reviews)
- "Low pay and pays far less than on average." (in 68 reviews)
- "Food gets over by 1 pm, No planning of parking ( full by 10 am) 3. Group Managers have no clue about your work." (in 30 reviews)
- "Lack of Communication and can get a bit repetitive" (in 28 reviews)
- "career progression is slow" (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Airbus and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Repair EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsWichita, KS
Good benefits Good environment good life-work balance
Low salary compared to other engineering companies
- 3.0Nov 30, 2023Avionics TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMobile, AL
The benefits seem to be decent, I like the location as well
The pay is extremely low compared to working for an airline. It needs to drastically improve or people will leave
- 3.0Nov 22, 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsHerndon, VA
Colleagues are mostly dedicated, hard working
Benefits have reduced which impacts our pockets, what was once an amazing culture is beginning to turn toxic
- 3.0Sep 12, 2023Sr. Creative DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsGrand Prairie, TX
Plenty of time off. Some jobs pay really well. Some potential for growth and a career path. Great start for interns. Remote work 2 days a week. Benefits are good. Tuition reimbursement. Emphasis on inclusion and diversity and lots of Employee Resource Groups.
Save for internships, the pay is generally below industry standards. Some jobs have no career path. Interns don't have a clear path to full-time employment. Too many poor managers. Not enough administrative support. Too many single points of failure.
- 5.0Aug 17, 2023SalesCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsHerndon, VA
- pride in our products - speak-up culture - hybrid work available - multicultural workforce - investment in you for personal and professional growth - opportunities to move around - work/life balance - benefits
- massive company means bureaucracy - can be slow to get things done - not the highest pay
- 5.0Aug 17, 2023AGGPCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMobile, AL
Airbus is an awesome company to work for. They encourage growth and development company wide allowing employees to continuously learn and be successful in the workplace. Airbus also highly promotes diversity, inclusion, and equity company wide. Overall, the working culture, the people, and the company as a whole is great.
No complaints, I enjoy working for Airbus.2
- 5.0Sep 7, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMobile, AL
Really enjoy working at Airbus, I have greatly enjoyed the community of Airbus and the fulfilling work. The recent addition of paid paternal leave makes Airbus truly competitive.
Some managers don't understand how to manage business and people.
Airbus Reviews FAQs
Airbus has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 6,455 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Airbus to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
84% of Airbus employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Airbus 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.