Airrosti Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
Airrosti President and COO Mark Metcalfe
Mark Metcalfe

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Positive Work Environment, Company Culture" (in 9 reviews)

• "Great people, rewarding career, great benefits room for growth" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company is growing faster than the resources can handle- typical growing pains" (in 2 reviews)

• "As of right now, there are no cons" (in 2 reviews)

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Rehab Tech
    Former Employee - Rehab Tech

I worked at Airrosti full-time

Pros

Great culture and opportunity to advance if wanted

Cons

Lower pay for the amount and time and work involved

2. "Very supportive"

Current Employee - ACP
    Current Employee - ACP

I have been working at Airrosti full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

flexible
    no micro managing
    company is invested in your success

Cons

physically taxing
    appointments are long
    isolated work environment

Advice to Management

reduce expenses

3. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Certified Recovery Specialist
    Current Employee - Certified Recovery Specialist

I have been working at Airrosti full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company, great training, and fun job

Cons

The base pay is pretty low

"Great new CEO"

Current Employee - Support Staff in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Support Staff in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Airrosti full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Mission driven company. People are great. CEO is fair, focused and smart.

Cons

Some people work harder than others.

Advice to Management

Smart decision to promote new CEO.

5. "Horrible business practices"

Current Employee - Chiropractic Assistant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Chiropractic Assistant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Airrosti full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people in the clinics.

Cons

Horrible regional management. Have a hard time keeping employees because they treat them horrible. They refuse to pay out accrued PTO when you leave. I have now seen this happen to a few. Not everyone because it depends on if you are on the liked list. Be careful.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees and not just the chiropractors.

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - CRS
    Current Employee - CRS

I have been working at Airrosti full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is rapidly growing.
    Fun company culture.
    Upper management cares about employees.
    Centered on one focus/mission.
    Good benefits and PTO.

Cons

Hourly wage for some positions and not the greatest starting pay.
    Work some weekends.

"Airrosti is FANTASTIC"

I have been working at Airrosti part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place does it all! If you are looking to be a part of a real value-based treatment team, then look no further. Airrosti has successfully integrated itself within the ever-growing healthcare market, and now is the time to be a part of this exciting movement :)

Cons

Maybe that it is still new and growing, so there are not tons of opportunities in the emerging markets (yet!)

"Dynamic Company - I'm happy to be a part of it, every day!"

I have been working at Airrosti full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are what makes this company so great to work for. When you add what impact we are making in the lives of the patients and the employers that we work with, it has an effect on you. I didn't truly understand this until I started hearing back from patients the dramatic difference that we have made in their lives. Of course, you hope you are doing so, but until you hear it first hand, you don't know. I will say this here and to anyone that asks me, Airrosti is the best place that I have ever worked.

Cons

Communications - at first challenging to figure out, but once you do, it becomes easier. Still could use some work here, but it is a growing company. Speaking of which, it is a growing company, so there will be things to learn along the way. I'd rather be with a growing company than one that has peaked or is started to go the other way!

"Honest CRS Experience"

Former Employee - Certified Recovery Specialist
    Former Employee - Certified Recovery Specialist

I worked at Airrosti full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-There are some really amazing, talented people at this company that that provide a service unlike anything else in healthcare
    -Airrosti tracks outcomes of patients which is a major part of the reason they have been a thriving business. This company is in really good health.
    -I've had some good and some bad manager's here, but for the most part they will hear you out and want to help you with your concerns.

Cons

All my cons are centered around the way Airrosti values (or in this case, devalues) the CRS position I was in for a total of 4 years. Airrosti is not nearly as picky as they should be for people they bring on in this role with they're underlying reason being, "our rehab programs are simple, and we have the best teachers in the field that can train anyone with a (BUZZWORD WARNING!!!) passion for helping others to do the job". Both of these statements couldn't be more wrong and here's why: To say you do "simple rehab" is almost the equivalent of saying you can do a simple open heart surgery. There are volumes upon volumes out there on the subject and because it's a relatively new field, there's so much out there left to be discovered. You cannot make anything that's as inherently complicated as human movement science and physiology "simple"....for anyone. And to say so just tells me you don't know what you don't know. With regards to the second statement about having the best teachers that can bring anyone with a passion up to speed, you are straight clowning yourself if you think this is the case. First, the title "Certified Recovery Specialist" is a joke, because all you have to do is make it through a month of paid training and et voila! You are now "certified" by the company that hired you and poured a months worth of capital into that "passionate" chasm between your ears. Now, I already had the certification for which the training program is based (NASM-CES) and can tell you there is way more detail in the real thing and that's still arguably not enough to really be qualified to be able to fill the role. Second problem with second statement (and this sort of ties into issues with 1st) is that YOU ARE ALL CHIROPRACTORS!!! I realize this is a related discipline and there can be a lot of cross-over...and there are a lot of chiros that have a passion for rehab, and some programs even place an emphasis on it, but rehab is NOT your primary discipline. I've even had to take it upon myself to show some of the providers how they can rehab their own injuries much more effectively and I've even had one that wasn't familiar with the concept of a hip hinge. The company only just recently (in the last 2 years) started hiring Physical Therapists, but none of them have been around long enough to have an influence in the rehab curriculum set out by Airrosti. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want my dentist to be doing or directing what my orthodontist should be doing and vice versa.

All this to say, the CRS's that are qualified, and do great work don't get paid nearly enough. I don't think it's malice on Airrosti's part but by saying anyone can do a job that requires a high degree of skill you devalue the hell out of people with the right skills and push them out of your organization. That's why this position has incredibly high turnover and treatment teams have very little continuity. If you really want to provide the, "best soft tissue care on the planet" maybe don't hire bubbly people that are charming and nice to look at over people with a more than decent understanding.

Advice to Management

From my perspective, Airrosti is way too top-heavy. There are some people that took a lot of risk for the company at an early stage in its development and those people that stuck around are now pretty content and out of touch with those in the field. In other words, maybe you don't need 50+ vice presidents of everything to run around that frat-house in San Antonio.

10. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Doctor in Richmond, TX
    Current Employee - Doctor in Richmond, TX

I have been working at Airrosti full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined Airrosti after being in practice over 20 years, and I have not once regretted this change! The Culture of Airrosti is awesome, with like-minded driven people wanting to make a difference in patients’ lives. I knew the job requires a commitment to continuing to learn and implementing ongoing knowledge based on evidence. I also knew Airrosti invested in a full team of support, but I am still impressed with the Support in all aspects of running my office and helping patients. It is very professional and never stops. I also appreciate seeing there are real opportunities for growth, from leadership, personal and professional development that aren't available as much in a private practice.

I have recommend Airrosti to other Chiropractors who want to use their Clinical skills, only having to change how that knowledge is applied. I tell them they will be well trained and tested, giving them the confidence to treat and manage their office.
    Awesome treatment method, Support for all aspects of running the practice, Fair compensation in pay and benefits, and Best leadership and overall team I’ve ever worked with.

Cons

Still haven't found any.

Advice to Management

Keep Challenging me.