Ajax Metal Processing Reviews | Glassdoor

Ajax Metal Processing Reviews

Updated Jun 5, 2019

3.1
Ajax Metal Processing CEO Frank Buono (no image)
Frank Buono
  1. "great place to work,"

Current Employee - Plating Operator in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Ajax Metal Processing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Not sure why the last post was so negative, my experience with this company has and still continues to be a great. They offer competitive rates with profit sharing each year sometimes averaging more than Ford, GM and Chrysler. Good benefit package including paid Holidays, vacations and health care. Great place to grow with.

Cons

Little warm in summer month but they provide us with cold beverages when it is hot

Advice to Management

thanks for all the opportunities.

Ajax Metal Processing2016-07-12
  2. "Okay"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at Ajax Metal Processing full-time

Pros

Nice hours and friendly coworkers

Cons

Bad pay and management is difficult

Ajax Metal Processing2019-06-05

"Prison"

Current Employee - Shift Leader in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Ajax Metal Processing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is no pros unless you are the plant managers foot stool

Cons

Long hours underpay favoritism just complete MI's management the only way they survive is because of the process by weight most company's can't produce zinc nickel or zinc alloy at that volume so that's where the arrogance and missing mngnt comes from steer clear trust me I was in mngnt and know first off go there get experience and then move on because the way this company is ran if you a yes man you survive... unfortunately I didn't so use your own judgement everybody different

Advice to Management

Stop being a yes man when you know conditions are not right there. Puppet masters I know I use to be one

Ajax Metal Processing2016-04-27

"DO NOT APPLY HERE"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

I worked at Ajax Metal Processing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You'll constantly get over time.

Cons

Salary is dirt cheap, no health care coverage, and unfair treatment. Unless you hand off the right people, you'll be treated as if your a slave but with cheap labor. The more you know and can do whether degree or experience, the more you should stay away from this company. Heard it use to be a good/fair company but it definitely has gone far down over the years. The employees no matter what position are treat like... crap.

Advice to Management

Treat you employees better and fight for a better salary and benefits not only for yourself, but for the employees.

Ajax Metal Processing2013-04-23