KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Alarm.com Employee Reviews about "alarm com"

Updated Sep 25, 2022

4.0
Alarm.com President and CEO  Steve Trundle (no image)
Steve Trundle

There are no reviews matching your search at this company.

Add a review It only takes a second to share your experience. Your information will always be anonymous.

The latest conversations about Tech

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Alarm.com and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "alarm com"

Return to all Reviews

Alarm.com logo

Affiliated Companies

Alarm.com Careers

Cover image for Alarm.com

Our technology powers the connected home and business. WE INVENT AND INNOVATE Our platform and solutions are at the center of four...More

• About Us
      • Our Values
      • Our Employees

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

499 days ago

Employee Story
      As a Senior Program Manager for Alarm.com, Albert Lin helps the Device Engineering team stay aligned with company objectives and makes sure his team members have access to the resources they need to be successful. Albert enjoys the genuine camaraderie on his team, saying, “It’s incredibly cool to see teammates step up and provide an assist that can go a long way to making someone else’s day. I appreciate everyone’s willingness to help each other out.” Alarm.com gives Albert and his team the chance to regularly try new things. According to Albert, “The work that our engineering team tackles, naturally involves some level of experimentation—much of what we do hasn’t been done before—so trying out new ideas is just part of our process!” Want to join Albert at Alarm.com? Learn more at alarm.com/careers.
      Shared image - Alarm.com on LinkedIn: As a Senior Program Manager for Alarm.com, Albert Lin helps the Device
      www.linkedin.com

499 days ago

Employee Story
      "Alarm.com is a place where you can grow professionally and personally; I have never had that before,” says Alexander Rasmussen, Support Operations team lead at Alarm.com. Alex manages nine Support Operation Associates, and his team is responsible for getting critical tools and resources in the hands of Alarm.com employees. In addition to his day-to-day operational duties, Alex also assists in the new hire onboarding process, which is one of his favorite responsibilities. Alex recently celebrated his two-year anniversary at Alarm.com, and he says, “I have found a home at Alarm.com. It’s a place where I can use my strengths to the max and where I get all the support I need to work on new opportunities.” Want to work with Alex? Learn more at alarm.com/careers.
      Shared image - Alarm.com on LinkedIn: #hiring #techjobs
      Alarm.com on LinkedIn: #hiring #techjobs
      www.linkedin.com

Alarm.com Photos

+ Add Photo
      Alarm.com photo of: Interns doing their presentations at our 2019 Intern Demo.
      Alarm.com photo of: Say hello to our team of engineers at the 2019 Device Engineering Expo!
      Alarm.com photo of: Alarm.com engineers showcasing their creativity at the 2019 Device Engineering Expo! 🤖
      Alarm.com photo of: Celebrating all our Women in Tech at Alarm.com for Women In Tech Week 2019.
      Alarm.com photo of: Nothing shows your employees more love than some cookies. 🍪😋
      Alarm.com photo of: Alarm.com 2019 Olympics!
      Alarm.com photo of: Alarm.com staff at Round Up 2019!

Expert Career Advice