Albert F. Stager Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2016

3.8
Albert F. Stager Chief Executive Officer Vanessa D Robinson (no image)
Vanessa D Robinson
0 Rating
  1. "Great Company"

5.0

I have been working at Albert F. Stager

Pros

Great pay, little supervision and scheduling flexibility

Cons

None that I can think of

2. "We're here for you UNTIL, We're done with you."

2.0
    Former Employee - Auto Damage Appraiser in Amsterdam, NY

I worked at Albert F. Stager full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Able to control your day and work load, unless there is not enough to go around. They will find work for you to do, but it make take you 200 miles away and not want to cover extra costs. If your a go getter then you can make good money.

Cons

The bottom line is better then a productive employee. If you have an issue don't let the higher ups find out. Open door policy is exactly that... You use open door is fine, but it actually the door you open up to go through and they close it behind you. Also the pay was so good for a go getter that it is wrong to do too much. As commission employee don't dare make more then the higher ups for working you butt off. You supply your oven vehicle and get paid mileage as per tax laws then they deduct it from your commission so they can claim it on corporate taxes, but here's the best con they add that to you income in a 1099 and you pay tax on what they paid to you each month and it's deducted from commission. This is a place going through change and the change is what lead to my termination after 5 + years of being the most productive auto appraiser. Please let us know what issues your having and we will try to work it out. Well the problem was creating positions that were not needed, the division was productive and hiring 2 travelers insurance rejects was not a good decision. Several co workers were shocked, some have retired early and some are just holding their tongues until retirement or better job. Things are so good there the division manger fired, the next inline worried for job after 20+ years of service is no way to feel after such dedication.

Continue reading

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.