KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Aldevra Reviews

Updated May 8, 2020

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

5.0
Aldevra President and CEO Rodney Marshall (no image)
Rodney Marshall

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Great company

May 8, 2020 - Electrician in Pineville, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family oriented and good with taking care of there employees.

Cons

Not to many bad experiences with the company.

HR

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Aldevra feedback and for being a part of our mission! It is important for us to take care of our employee so that they can take care of themselves in order to provide the best services to our customers.

2. 5.0

Amazing

Apr 23, 2020 - HVAC Technician in Pineville, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with this company for about 1 1/2 years now. Couldn't recommend anyone better to work for. They treat you like family and always on point with everything. They work with you when you need help and truly care about not only you but your family as well. Some of the best people I have ever worked for.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative.

HR

Thank you for the kind review! We believe that if you're a part of the Aldevra team, then you're Aldevra family. It's important to us that our people are taken care of and we truly strive to provide the best to who we take care of.

3. 5.0

Small Business - Big Opportunities

Apr 28, 2020 - Shift Supervisor in Kalamazoo, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are lots of opportunities for employees to learn and gain new skills here. The work can be exciting and very rewarding. Each day is different and the company is constantly working on new projects. The company works as a unit to accomplish big tasks.

Cons

This job requires strong attention to detail and deadline oriented mindset. The environment can be fast paced.

HR

Thanks for your feedback! The Aldevra team definitely has a "work hard - play hard" mentality. When one Aldevra team member succeeds, then we all succeed!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing company to work for

May 4, 2020 - Sales Representative in Kalamazoo, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company helps out the veteran community as well as helping out enlisted members of the military. The team does a good job with transparency and the willing to give it their all attitude.

Cons

Not a thing I would change.

HR

Thanks so much for giving us your feedback! As a veteran-owned small business, being able to continue to serve our veterans and service members in the civilian world is a collective goal, as well as a huge honor, that the Aldevra Team shares.

5. 5.0

Aldevra review

May 4, 2020 - Clerk in Kalamazoo, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a very nice environment.

Cons

I don’t see any particular cons here

HR

Thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback! Aldevra strives to maintain a positive and healthy working environment for all of our employees and we thank you for being a part of our continued efforts.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Small Business Big Heart

Apr 23, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Like family; cares about employees; supports diverse staff; encourages professional development

Cons

Some people struggle with the high expectations

HR

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! At Aldevra, we know we're the "A" team so we always strive for peak performance to best address our customers needs. Glad to have you a part of our team/family to help make that goal a reality!

7. 5.0

Working at Aldevra

Apr 23, 2020 - Installation Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company mission and culture.

Cons

Working at Aldevra can be stressful with the Governments high demands.

HR

Thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback! You are correct that some of the duties can become stressful, especially during peak government service seasons; glad we have someone like you on our team who also cares and respects this meticulous work to contribute to Aldevra and the government's most critical missions.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews