- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Louisiana
- - Alexandria, LA Area
- - Pineville, LA
- - New Orleans, LA Area
- - New Orleans, LA
- - Michigan
- - Kalamazoo, MI Area
- - Kalamazoo, MI
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
Found 16 of over 16 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - Install and service coordinator in Kalamazoo, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place for professional growth
Challenging material to learn, but there is a lot of training available
Thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback! You are correct that some of the material can be challenging, especially during peak government service seasons; glad we have someone like you on our team who also cares and respects this meticulous work to contribute to Aldevra and the government's most critical missions.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 14, 2022 - Director of Construction and Facilities in New Orleans, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work. This is more like an extension of my family than a place of employment. All contributions to the company, no matter job title or longevity, are heard and considered. Your opinion counts here!
Working with government contracting can be challenging. It takes a while for good ideas to make it through government bureaucracy.Continue reading
Thank you for providing us with your honest review! We believe that if you're a part of the Aldevra team, then you're Aldevra family. It's important to us that our people are taken care of and we truly strive to provide the best to who we take care of.
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 14, 2022 - Document Control Specialist in Pineville, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The owners care about and take care of their employees!
The only downside is the current contract is ending and really wishing that it wasn't :(
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct 13, 2022 - Senior Support Specialist in Kalamazoo, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility with schedule Great team spirit Everyone pitches in to help others Focused on customer service Fiscally conservative, so longevity of company looks good
Company is having some growing pains
Thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback! Aldevra strives to maintain a positive and healthy working environment for all of our employees in order to provide the best services to our customers. We thank you for being a part of our mission.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 13, 2022 - HVAC TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I really enjoy the work I am doing because I am directly associated with keeping our active military and National Guard members comfortable in this Hot, Muggy Louisiana Climate!
Waiting on parts to make diagnosed repairs is a bummer but that’s just how it goes here.Continue reading
Thanks so much for giving us your feedback! As a veteran-owned small business, being able to continue to serve our veterans and service members in the civilian world is a collective goal, as well as a huge honor, that the Aldevra Team shares.
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 11, 2022 - Chief Therapeutic Optometrist in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very receptive to employees' input. Very flexible and accommodating in general. The bottom line is to get the job done promptly and efficiently.
Few limitations to the benefits, yet very reasonable.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 11, 2022 - Area Coordinator/Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing company to work for. Owners are great people and really believe in taking care of their employees.
I wish Aldevra could maintain this current contract
Thank you for providing us with your honest review! We will miss our Louisiana employees and are thankful for the opportunity we had with you all. We wish you all the best.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 11, 2022 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small Business Enviornment Genuine Team Atmosphere Driven while Understanding
None noted to this date.
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Aldevra feedback and for being a part of our mission! It is important for us to take care of our employees so that they can take care of themselves in order to provide the best services to our customers.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 18, 2022 - Covid ScreenerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent Pay, good customer service
Company is out of stateContinue reading
Thank you for providing us with your honest review! We miss our Dayton, OH employees and are thankful for the opportunity we had with you all to keep local veterans safe from COVID-19. We hope you are doing well and thriving since your employment with Aldevra.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 8, 2020 - Electrician in Pineville, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family oriented and good with taking care of there employees.
Not to many bad experiences with the company.Continue reading
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Aldevra feedback and for being a part of our mission! It is important for us to take care of our employee so that they can take care of themselves in order to provide the best services to our customers.
Aldevra Reviews FAQs
Aldevra has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 16 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Aldevra to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
100% of Aldevra employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aldevra 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.