Updated May 28, 2023
Filter by Topic
Found 263 of over 271 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Hi, I'm currently at the end of my cna program and I'm supposed to be "orienting" on the floor. My interpretation of orientation from previous jobs is filling out necessary paperwork, and learning any other non physical stuff like who my supervisor is or my point of contact if I should need to communicate with them, where supplies are loc, etc. So far, I was never informed on how much I would be paid until I received my certification or even what I would be doing until then...cont'd in comments
United Health Services
For some background, I graduated with my BS in psychology in 2022 and have worked as a Pre-K teacher for almost 5 years (2017-2021), a mental health technician for 1 year and now I’m a case manager. I told myself I’d obtain a Masters in clinical counseling & become an LPC , but I’m more interested in going to medical school (which was my initial plan anyway). Is it less reputable to do medical school online? I don’t think I’d be able to do much of anything in person with a full time job.
Got a burning question about Aledade? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Aledade employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "It's that great of a culture and company." (in 27 reviews)
- "Great work life balance at this place" (in 25 reviews)
- "✅ Great benefits and perks" (in 21 reviews)
- "Great people" (in 19 reviews)
- "Great leadership, culture, mission, incentives are well aligned." (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Aledade and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Simply The BestMay 26, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I am heading to the end of my career with a long resume’ and many employers to compare. From start to finish, Aledade has been the best. Inclusion, sense of community and work/life balance are just a few of the things I love about Aledade.
None to list. I am very happy at Aledade.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Look at the recent trends - and BEWAREMay 23, 2023 - Another Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- good mission - good people at the core
- rotten leadership - misguided initiatives - rewards the wrong behaviors and the wrong people - feels like a social experimentContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Inspiring mission, poor leadership and directionMay 6, 2023 - ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company mission of reshaping healthcare in the US with a goal of doing what is best for the patient, provider, and community at large. Highly skilled and motivated coworkers. Connection is created and maintained even within a largely remote environment.
Horrific change management and communication. Leaders that micromanage to the point of depriving mid-level managers of autonomy and skill development. Although internal growth and opportunity is promised, internal job postings are misleading and the recruiters involved seem not to have a clue about the jobs they are screening for. Very little opportunity for any professional movement, even laterally. There are large pay discrepancies and issues affecting entire teams that are not addressed.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Formerly great place to workMay 22, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The mission is wonderful and there are passionate employees
-Aledade was a great place to work with a wonderful mission. Unfortunately the company has shifted greatly in the past few years and it's become another profits-driven startup -The makeup of leadership has changed -- it's almost all former McKinsey and Silicon Valley execs, not healthcare/government leaders - Brain drain - The company throws people at the problem and has poor infrastructureContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Strong company mission, but working through challengesMay 9, 2023 - Director in Bethesda, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company mission, Public Benefit Company, Opportunity for remote work
Likely the biproduct of rapid growth, they are experiencing growing pains when it comes to the prioritization of goals, effective resourcing, and senior leadership communication. There ends up being a lot of last minute scrambling, communication breakdowns, and unclear alignment on goals and priorities. For a healthcare company, the benefits are mediocre-There is no sick time which can be hard for parents and caregivers.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great Company, Terrible LeadershipMay 2, 2023 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic company that is focused on doing what is best for patients and providers in the medical industry, while sincerely working towards equity, diversity and inclusion. The company culture is the best I've ever worked with.
The new CTO is one of the worst leaders I've ever had the misfortune of having to work with. He seems to be actively trying to destroy the engineering organization. He is brand new, not only to this company but to the healthcare sector, but he thinks he knows everything and refuses to listen to anyone. He places ridiculous demands on everyone and has already driven multiple invaluable SMEs to leave.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
OKMay 28, 2023 - Network Development LeadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Passionate about mission Good base pay Energetic culture
Not a sales organization Poor execution
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great place to workNov 22, 2022 - Business Analyst in Bethesda, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Solid principles and values. The team is very professional, respectful, and open-minded. - Work-life balance is taken seriously. Lots of respect and flexibility to your personal time (of course as long as you deliver your work on time and with good quality). - Management listens and acts on feedback. - You can pursue areas of interest/skills you want to develop.
- This is not a specific "company cons" but more of an "industry/stage cons" due to the growth stage where the company is at this point in time. If you are looking for structured, repetitive work, or expecting that every internal process is in place, this might not be the right company for you yet. You need to feel comfortable with ambiguity due to the complexity of the industry, and business model. In other words, you really need to be flexible and proactive. The team really helps but you need to be wise and ready for ambiguity. - Training, we have some good training tools but not a structured training cadence, especially for software packages that we use. You need to go out there and get trained on your own). Back to the point above about knowing how to deal with ambiguity. Eventually, this might change as the company is working on improving this. But management is very understanding and really tries to help you with what you need.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Uncertain TimesApr 21, 2023 - Specialist in Durham, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent benefits and remote work
Layoffs are common with ACS. There is a lack of internal promotion. ACS is making itself into a call center, while most employees that were hired on certain teams were told that it would never become one. It has become a micromanaged nightmare. Supervisors with only call center experience can be hired, but can lack experience and knowledge about the actual work itself. This is a frustrating fact across both ACS and Aledade. If you are looking for a chance at an actual promotion, Aledade and ACS is not the place. Don’t worry, if you under perform or are toxic to the team, they won’t remove you or help you find a different department that might be a better fit. You’ll just get to stay where you are and others will get to do their and your work too. Middle management doesn’t have a clue about most star measures and the value that certain programs (that are already in place) bring to practices. There is also a ton of toxic positivity.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Amazing OrganizationMay 4, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Aledade supports the use of healthcare technology that aims at empowering practices to provide the highest quality of care. This organization provides the ability to have a flexible schedule while maintaining internal support for professional growth. The diversity is amazing and I have yet to come across an employee who was not willing to help!
There are none at this time.
Aledade Reviews FAQs
Aledade has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 271 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Aledade to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
91% of Aledade employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aledade 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.
According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Aledade to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be management, compensation.