KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Healthcare

2h

a

Physical Therapist

After submitting a job application, personally how long do you wait before not hearing any response that you take the intended job out of consideration and move on? (Not counting those random out of the blue jobs where recruiters hit you up 2-3 months later after you’ve applied.) I’ve been on the hiring end so I know how the processes work, so I give it a week max now as an applicant. I wanted to ask what everyone else’s personal timeline was?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Low pay, little PTO to start(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Aledade and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Very Happy

May 19, 2022 - Corporate Paralegal
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work/life balance Fully remote position Amazing health benefits Great PTO and overall benefits Great teams to work with across the board CEO and President are both amazing people always willing to go above and beyond for their staff, and always positive with great attitudes

Cons

The only thing I would say is a "con" is trying to work remotely across teams - BUT I will say that most everyone does a great job of making themselves available for meetings and are always willing to try to do what they can to make sure communication and processes are as compatible with everyone as possible.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very Happy!

May 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Inclusive/transparent culture -Great mission -Good work/life balance

Cons

-With a rapidly growing company, there are naturally some growing pains to work through. However, leadership is aware and accommodating.

3. 5.0

Amazing Culture

May 6, 2022 - Practice Transformation Specialist in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive Culture, Flexibility, Great Cause

Cons

Multiple platforms can be confusing

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing people and culture, good benefits and flexibility

Apr 17, 2022 - Director, Business Development in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is hands down the best culture I have ever worked in. People are smart , helpful, and authentic. Leadership is committed to transparency and is very available. I have felt supported from day one and am grateful for the flexible schedules.

Cons

Some challenges typical to a growing startup - lots of change, new processes and tools being adopted, etc. Some departments seem to reorg quite a bit, also a bit of a growing pain.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great compensation package Mission-driven company Smart and dedicated team members

Cons

Very top down approach decision making in the product team with little input or power sharing from those in the bottom. It felt like we were puppets to the direction of product leadership even though product team members know what’s going on the ground. Shifting priorities without resourcing did not set up teams for success. Product leadership is not diverse at all. In fact The higher you go up in management and leadership, the more White it is. Aledade is still trying to figure it’s identity. It’s not at a point where they are woke enough or can declare that they are an anti-racist company that truly prioritizes equity in all aspects of their work. There’s little to no pathway for career growth. They will hire new people to manage existing employees who have been at the company for a while.

6. 5.0

Aledade Inc.

Apr 5, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome community focus and inclusive place to work.

Cons

Fast level of growth can make it hard to keep up with the changing environment.

7. 5.0

Fantastic place to work!

Mar 28, 2022 - Executive Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Aledade has some of the smartest people I have ever had the privilege to work with. Everyone I have come in contact with is quick to share their insights and knowledge with me to help me succeed in my role.

Cons

As a growing company, change will be a constant through the next few years. If you don't work well in an environment full of change, then Aledade probably isn't the right fit for you.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Impressive

Mar 28, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

~Listens to the employees and acts on their concerns. ~Great benefits ~Is all about diversity and equality ~Encourages a work life balance

Cons

I can't think of any

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Poor Leadership, Misguided Directives

Apr 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a job, I guess.

Cons

Company thinks they are cutting-edge, but it's a joke. Repetitive, soul-draining duties. Poor culture. Management can't even manage their emotions. HR is extremely difficult to contact. If you somehow do manage to reach them, it's the worst help.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Love the culture

Mar 25, 2022 - Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, energized people, lots of opportunitiy

Cons

Need to establish processes, SOPs, workflows.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Reviews

Aledade Reviews FAQs

Aledade has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 160 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Aledade to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Aledade employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Aledade. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

89% of Aledade employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aledade 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Aledade to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Aledade Job Seekers