Aledade "growing pains" Reviews | Glassdoor

Aledade Employee Reviews about "growing pains"

Updated Mar 25, 2020

4.8
Aledade CEO and Co-Founder Farzad Mostashari
Farzad Mostashari
Pros
  • "A results-oriented workplace that sets a high bar for performance but also respects work-life balance(in 10 reviews)

• "Excellent remote work culture with leadership support throughout(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "the growing pains of a startup tech heavy company can lead to burnout if not managed(in 4 reviews)

• "There are no cons to working for Aledade(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "growing pains"

Return to all Reviews

"Wonderful Culture, Fulfilling Mission, Rewarding Challenge"

Current Employee - Software Engineering Manager in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Aledade full-time for less than a year

Pros

- An inclusive and warm culture. - Positive company mission to improve health care. - Company has integrity and commitment to its people, doctors, society, and patients. - Management is caring and responsive. - Company balances mission goals with business goals. - Benefits are pretty good. - Remote work is awesome. - Work is challenging and rewarding. - Everyone at Aledade is incredibly intelligent, driven, AND humble; some of the smartest people I've ever worked with. - I feel very valued here. - Leadership is very transparent about company performance and strategic direction. - Pay is very competitive. - Company is performing well and continues to grow, in terms of market share and revenue.

Cons

- There are some growing pains, as the company shifts out of "start-up" mode, but this is to be expected, and part of the fun challenge of working here. - Career growth opportunities are abound in terms of experience and learning, but opportunities for formal promotion are limited due to the size of the company; ~300 people. If a title is more important to you then what you are doing day to day, this might not be a good fit.

Aledade2019-08-20
  2. "Great employees leave horrible bosses."

I have been working at Aledade

Pros

Sure there are pros like literally doing minimal work. Most of the work is putting on a show.

Cons

Where to begin? Management is lazy and no one cares enough to change anything. Management will ask for feedback but will hold your feedback against you. From upper management, trickling down to mid-level “managers” aka coordinators, they’re all in positions because they went to college together or were previously connected on LinkedIn. This is the good ole boys club, white wealthy men. Women in authority are few and far between. Aledade always makes the few women in senior positions deliver the bad news like cutting costs, growing pains, and cancelling benefits. The benefits are as good as TriNet offers, Aledade has zero control over benefits actually offered. Funny, considering they negotiate contracts with health insurance companies for business. Their product (the app) is bogus and barely functions. They aren’t teaching primary care practices anything new. My advice: Get in and lay low. Out of sight, out of mind. Make easy money then MOVE ON!

Aledade2020-03-26

Aledade Response

March 27, 2020VP HR

It is unfortunate that this has been your experience with Aledade. While 98% of our employees say they are proud to work at Aledade, we recognize not everyone feels the same way. While we strive to make Aledade the best place to work, we also know that not every work place is a perfect fit for everyone. There are multiple channels to provide your feedback and we encourage you to take advantage of the resources we have in place so we can better address some of your specific concerns.

Continue reading
  3. "Innovative organization, caring leaders, inspired and empowered team"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Aledade full-time for less than a year

Pros

Overall, my passion for healthcare has been renewed because of Aledade. I chose healthcare administration as a career field because I can "do good" in helping people within the healthcare system while not having the aptitude or drive to become a clinician. Spending many years in hospitals and with payors, I'd become jaded in my outlook for what healthcare can do, and was simply a cog in the wheel of the machine. Aledade allowed me the opportunity to do good for others while thriving in my career. I love being an Aledader, and I would recommend this fine organization to anyone. Here are some of the pros of working at Aledade - nimble organization, can make and implement decisions fast - strong and caring leadership team - vision toward future success - defined and shared culture - innovative company - competitive pay - work/life balance - development opportunities

Cons

- the growing pains of a startup tech heavy company can lead to burnout if not managed

Aledade2019-05-20
  4. "Innovative and Productive Work Environment"

Current Employee - Coordinator

I have been working at Aledade full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone I work with strives for excellence in the delivery of our products. The mission and values of our company are present in everything we do. Great people who motivate each other. The environment is one to promote learning from our successes and pain points.

Cons

Start up that is going through growing pains.

Aledade2019-05-09

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews