KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Traveling Tech

May 4, 2021 - Certified Sterile Processing Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company seems well organized with a great staff behind them. Any issues with pay or on boarding that have come up, there has been a helpful hand to fix the process. All my needs and requirements for an assignment have been met and done with no hassle on my end. Overall a great company that strives to accommodate the needs of its employees

Cons

A little light on the quantity of contracts to come in. Could be a pandemic related issue

2. 5.0

Awesome Company

May 3, 2021 - Sales in Oviedo, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, opportunity for growth, uncapped commission, OPEN DOOR POLICEY, PTO allotment, happy hours, comradery, good culture, animal friendly -office pup :)

Cons

Staffing- well its staffing haha

3. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Highlights

Feb 17, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Tamarac, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working as a Travel Nurse for this company. I feel as an employee, that they care about the well-being of their employees. That means a lot to me. I plan too have along relationship with this company and proud to be their employee.

Cons

I don’t like having to go through so many steps to have my time sheet verified. Other than that, I have no other complaints.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Jun 29, 2020 - Credentialing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked for many companies over the past 20 years, I will say that this is one of the best places that I've worked. As long as you come in and put in the work, you're pretty much left alone, with little to no micromanaging. I was pleasantly surprised when I first started working here, as it is rare to have a boss who shows appreciation to their staff. Lunch breaks are longer than most places, stepping out of the office for walks is encouraged, on Fridays breakfast is provided, and the list goes on. Not only does he do things like this for the office as a whole, but he is also always eager to connect with you on a personal level and values you, as if you were his own family. I couldn't be happier that I made the decision to take a chance on a new career and found myself here. I see myself with the company for many years to come. Thank you, Alegiant, for welcoming me with open arms and continuing to prove, daily, how great a company you are!

Cons

I don't have any negative comments.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Aleigant has been overall great.

Feb 17, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, friendly workers, pay is decent. Good place to start traveling with. In the beginning I had so bumps in the road with a recrutier who is longer with the company, but things are better now. I’m appreciative of the company I have nothing bad to say.

Cons

I wish the recruiters would check in a little more often otherwise that’s the only con. Personally.

6. 5.0

Happy

Feb 17, 2021 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I forget to turn in my timesheet (due to working) they remind me. Very friendly.

Cons

The insurance options are terrible.

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

The best company to work for

Oct 21, 2020 - Registered Nurse in Crow Agency, MT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely LOVE working for Alegiant! I have never been taken care of by any employer the way Alegiant has taken care of me. My recruiter checks in regularly, is easy to communicate with and has my success as a top priority. I have been able to ask my recruiter about the smallest thing and she always gets back to me with an answer. I also like not having to jump through some of the hoops that other travel agencies make you. Five stars from this RN!

Cons

I can’t think of anything I would put here.

8. 5.0

AMAZING PLACE TO WORK

Oct 21, 2020 - Registered Nurse in Joplin, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for a little bit and this company has been absolutely amazing! they really work with you and I couldn't imagine working for anyone else. The people are amazing and I am so thankful to be working here. If i need anything they are quick to reply and very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone interested in traveling!!!

Cons

I have nothing to complain about.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

This company is a joke

Oct 3, 2019 - Recruiter in Oviedo, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I made great friends here. We all agreed on how miserable it was to work there. We also were able to use their free wi-fi to apply for other jobs while working and got paid to do it.

Cons

EXTREME NEPOTISM AND MAJOR MICROMANAGING. The boss was a recruiter probably 50 years ago and is extremely out of date on recruiting or even basic technology. The boss is very scatter brained and is also a huge micromanager. He will hover over your desk and ask you a million questions on what you’re doing and will question you in what you’re doing, even though he could never do your job. The “management” is all blood-related and the managers feed lies to the boss about how horrible all the recruiters are at their jobs, so they stand out as star employees themselves. The family managers are in complete control on getting people fired. (They get jealous if anyone else succeeds.) The office also looks like a teenager put it together. The equipment is faulty, there’s wires all over the place and the set up is completely a mess and unprofessional. You have to take out the trash yourself. Also, they lie to you in the interview and fabricate what they do as a company (for example they will tell you that they hire perm when they’ve never hired 1 permanent employee.) Beware. If I could give this company 0 stars, I would.

5 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great place to work

Oct 16, 2019 - Recruiter in Oviedo, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Alegiant is like having a second family. I never felt like I was left out or hung out to dry. I always had someone willing and able to help me, as I was always willing and able to help someone if I could. Alegiant and it's staff all work as a family to make sure everyone has the tools and knowledge to succeed. You put into it what you get out of it, so if you come in excited and happy to work, you're going to have great results. If you come in with a negative view, you're going to have negative results.

Cons

None to report. You get out what you put in

5 people found this review helpful