KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

An agency that cares

Feb 10, 2022 - Marketing Media Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a great company to work for. Everyone is very nice, open and supportive. I love how appreciated I feel here and love seeing how the recruiters are always available and supportive of their travel staff.

Cons

Nothing bad to talk about.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to Work!!

Nov 9, 2021 - Senior Healthcare Recruiter in Oviedo, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is easily the best recruiting job and most certainly the best company I have worked at in my close to ten years working in talent acquisition. In my time working at Alegiant, I’ve consistently seen managers stay committed (often sacrificing countless hours of their own personal time) to ensuring every team member is continuously growing and achieving their goals. For me, the mentorship I’ve received is invaluable and has helped me get to a place in my career I never thought possible! Your coworkers, upper management, and especially the CEO always want the best for you, and will do whatever they can to make sure you have everything needed to be your very best day in and day out. While it sounds ridiculously cliché, this place is more than just a job. These people have become some of my closest friends, my biggest cheerleaders, and my fiercest defenders. When one of us wins, we all win…and I can’t think of a better place to be than that!

Cons

Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero....you get the point.

3. 4.0
    Current Contractor

Lpn

May 15, 2022 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
    Business Outlook

Pros

schedule flexibility, dependable agents, great pay

Cons

My agent resigned, high insurance premiums,

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Absolutely horrible

Aug 30, 2021 - Healthcare Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

- you’ll be way more appreciative of the next career/ job you get because of how horrible you will be treated here

Cons

- trust that all negative reviews are truthful - dictatorship: they do not want you to grow, advance, learn, or share your opinions. Just keep your head down and follow their processes even if they’re outdated and unsuccessful - blind leading the blind: no one there with the same last name knows what they are doing yet they are trying to tell you want to do - toxic: will yell at you, bully you into quitting, make you feel isolated if they do not agree with you or have a personal issue with you - thee worst place I’ve ever worked. Save yourself and just apply elsewhere

5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Traveling Tech

May 4, 2021 - Certified Sterile Processing Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company seems well organized with a great staff behind them. Any issues with pay or on boarding that have come up, there has been a helpful hand to fix the process. All my needs and requirements for an assignment have been met and done with no hassle on my end. Overall a great company that strives to accommodate the needs of its employees

Cons

A little light on the quantity of contracts to come in. Could be a pandemic related issue

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Jun 29, 2020 - Credentialing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked for many companies over the past 20 years, I will say that this is one of the best places that I've worked. As long as you come in and put in the work, you're pretty much left alone, with little to no micromanaging. I was pleasantly surprised when I first started working here, as it is rare to have a boss who shows appreciation to their staff. Lunch breaks are longer than most places, stepping out of the office for walks is encouraged, on Fridays breakfast is provided, and the list goes on. Not only does he do things like this for the office as a whole, but he is also always eager to connect with you on a personal level and values you, as if you were his own family. I couldn't be happier that I made the decision to take a chance on a new career and found myself here. I see myself with the company for many years to come. Thank you, Alegiant, for welcoming me with open arms and continuing to prove, daily, how great a company you are!

Cons

I don't have any negative comments.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Company

May 3, 2021 - Sales in Oviedo, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, opportunity for growth, uncapped commission, OPEN DOOR POLICEY, PTO allotment, happy hours, comradery, good culture, animal friendly -office pup :)

Cons

Staffing- well its staffing haha

8. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Highlights

Feb 17, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Tamarac, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working as a Travel Nurse for this company. I feel as an employee, that they care about the well-being of their employees. That means a lot to me. I plan too have along relationship with this company and proud to be their employee.

Cons

I don’t like having to go through so many steps to have my time sheet verified. Other than that, I have no other complaints.

9. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

The best company to work for

Oct 21, 2020 - Registered Nurse in Crow Agency, MT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely LOVE working for Alegiant! I have never been taken care of by any employer the way Alegiant has taken care of me. My recruiter checks in regularly, is easy to communicate with and has my success as a top priority. I have been able to ask my recruiter about the smallest thing and she always gets back to me with an answer. I also like not having to jump through some of the hoops that other travel agencies make you. Five stars from this RN!

Cons

I can’t think of anything I would put here.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Aleigant has been overall great.

Feb 17, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, friendly workers, pay is decent. Good place to start traveling with. In the beginning I had so bumps in the road with a recrutier who is longer with the company, but things are better now. I’m appreciative of the company I have nothing bad to say.

Cons

I wish the recruiters would check in a little more often otherwise that’s the only con. Personally.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews