Cover image for Alfanum

2.5
22% Recommend to a Friend

Found 2 of over 2 reviews

2.5

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

575K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Alfanum~604306
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Alfanum? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Alfanum employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Bad company for quick learners

Feb 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Novi Sad
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is stable, payment is on time, there is no such pressure.

Cons

There is no management, there is no anything that will encourage a programmer to learn, just stay and solve some bugs that were just standing there with no guide and future planning.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very interesting projects, laid back atmosphere

Sep 7, 2012 - Engineer/Programmer in Novi Sad
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Involved in projects that are unique for this part of Europe, working atmosphere is great, there are a lot of opportunities to learn new things, all the expenses reimbursed and benefits and overtime paid.

Cons

Due to the nature of some projects, overtime happens quite frequently. Some projects last too long, because there is no one to "push" you to do it faster.

Continue reading