Alice & Olivia Sales Supervisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Supervisor

Alice & Olivia Sales Supervisor Reviews

Updated Nov 12, 2018

1.0
Alice & Olivia Chief executive Stacey Bendet (no image)
Stacey Bendet

"This Place SUCKS!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Alice & Olivia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clothing allowance and the Commission

Cons

Practically everything. I have NEVER felt so disrespected in my life. The staff is super catty and upper management tends to pick favorites regardless of their performance. Forget about speaking up for yourself and doing too well as your coworkers will get jealous and team up to get you terminated. This job is what made me walk away from retail for good. Stay away.

Advice to Management

Stop giving soooooo many tasks to your employees so they won't get burned out and can focus on whats most important: The clients.

Alice & Olivia2018-11-13

"Most unprofessional company."

Former Employee - Sales Supervisor

I worked at Alice & Olivia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Made some great friends. The clothes are nice and the clients are nice. The training I received was great.

Cons

Where to even begin... The commission scheme is ridiculous. Your commission and clothing allowance are contingent upon you making your sales goal and the sales goals are completely unrealistic. They expect a 20% increase over the previous year even when the market clearly doesn't trend towards it. Turnover is extremely high. Currently in the Los Angeles area there is only one employee who had been with the company for over a full year. Corporate is extremely unprofessional towards the retail level. Never in my career have I seen so many employees cry because of how they were treated by their supervisors. Stacey, the ceo is extremely rude to her peoe. She will stop in at the stores and not even bother to ask people's names. I could go on but to sum it up, do not work for this company unless you are absolutely desperate or a complete masochist.

Advice to Management

Stop the cattiness and back talk. Set reasonable expectations. Realize that if no one is making their goals maybe the goals are the problem and not the employees. If everyone is jumping ship it probably the ship that is the problem, not the people jumping.

Alice & Olivia2015-11-04