Alice & Olivia Shop Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Alice & Olivia Shop Manager Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2019

5.0
Alice & Olivia Chief executive Stacey Bendet (no image)
Stacey Bendet
  1. "Chicago"

Current Employee - Shop Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Alice & Olivia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Alice and Olivia is the most motivating company I have ever worked for. I have worked in different types of retail for 11 years (in management roles) and I have never felt more at home. Most companies say they will promote from within, then go with an outside hire. That never happens at Alice and Olivia. We take the time to develop you and give you tools/opportunities/trust to get you promoted. I have worked for the company for only 6 months and have already had so many opportunities to grow and am on track for a promotion. The culture is also fantastic- very positive and inclusive. You really feel like you make a difference, every day. No big corporate structure with lots of red tape. The founder, Stacey, is such a great role model for women and she ensures that those same attributes can be found in all the management roles within the company, worldwide. Work for Alice and Olivia and you will find friends and mentors alike!

Cons

Employees have a no-returns policy on clothing. So must try everything on before you buy it or order it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Alice & Olivia2019-08-03

"Great Experience!"

Shop Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Alice & Olivia for more than a year

Pros

Working at Alice+Olivia was a great experience. The people were a pleasure to work with and I truly enjoyed going to work every day because of it. They have a great corporate culture and management encourages growth within the company. If you have the oppourtunity to work with the Retail team, take it! The Senior Executives are hard working and passionate about the brand. You can learn a lot from them.

Cons

Can't say I have any cons.

Alice & Olivia2016-03-15