KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.7
AliveCor CEO Priya Abani
Priya Abani
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company unified by a mission

Jan 18, 2021 - Product Management in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

AliveCor's mission is to leverage the power of intelligent data to improve access to heart care. There's an enormous opportunity to improve lives of hundreds of millions worldwide; cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of mortality in the world (31%) and nearly half of Americans have some form of cardiovascular disease. The mission to leverage modern data science to improve this condition is what draws people to AliveCor. We are an experienced team of engineers, scientists, product managers, doctors, and sales and marketing professionals aligned on a common vision to democratize cardiology care.. This is what makes it exciting to be here---it's not just about making great products or making big profits. It's about making a healthier world.

Cons

Too many opportunities can tempt distraction.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

We've Got A Good Thing Going

Oct 16, 2020 - Other in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's different here than all the personal ECG "me too" type companies. Small enough to change directions, big enough to afford to do it. Company is generous to employees.

Cons

We change directions a lot and usually have too many projects going on at once. If we slowed down a little, we could go faster - if that makes sense.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love working at AliveCor

Nov 29, 2017 - Chief of Staff in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at AliveCor. I have been here almost 6 years and am super proud of the difference we have made in the medical / mobile space. It hasn't been easy and it took a while to find the right leadership team to take AliveCor where is was meant to go, but we did it and AliveCor is truly a meaningful company helping people manage their heart health. Our product, Kardia, is an easy way to detect atrial fibrillation so you can live your life with confidence. As our CEO, Vic Gundotra would say, by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence, we’re advancing the practice of medicine for doctors and society. And we’re just getting warmed up!

Cons

Moving the needle in healthcare takes time. Understanding the everyday challenges and barriers in the healthcare space is a slow process. Precision is critical as you are not creating a simple app, you are dealing with real people with real medical situations. If you are looking for an overnight success, this is not the space for you.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, great product and great team

Aug 17, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good environment - Good culture; brings all the employees on a common platform - Benefits are great for a startup - Work/Life balance is great

Cons

Haven't seen any yet. I will update my post if I find about something.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews