All Covered Reviews | Glassdoor

2.3
Todd Croteau

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Some growth pains exist along with integration with Konica Minolta can be challenging, but as a parent company goes, they are the best (in 9 reviews)

• You DO NOT want to work for them (in 5 reviews)

1. "Great IT Solutions Company"

Former Employee - IT Procurement Specialist in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - IT Procurement Specialist in Denver, CO

I worked at All Covered full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They offer a wide variety of IT solutions that will fit any business need.
    The employees are always willing to go the extra mile to help out a customer.

Cons

Changed the dress code, to business casual......Bummer

Advice to Management

Don't change how All Covered works, you have a great company that takes care of its employees and customers.

2. "Great Environment"

Pros

A lot of opportunities to grow and good management. It's a great place to learn a lot of things.

Cons

Social loafing with some coworkers. Maybe more audits or reviews to ensure this doesn't happen.

"The sky is the limit."

I have been working at All Covered full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The team I work with is second to none. It is great working with a group of professionals completely dedicated to putting their customers first. I come to work every day for the people I get to work with.

There is a great deal of opportunity for career advancement. Our company has doubled in size in the last few years and is on track to double again in the next few. People are advancing their careers and moving in to new positions on a regular basis.

Cons

It's a difficult industry. Client issues can happen at any time and can require work outside of business hours. The hours can be rough sometimes. Compensation is competitive, benefits are fairly standard.

Advice to Management

A new training program was recently rolled out and it could be better. Consider replacing it with something that can really benefit the engineers.

4. "Fantastic Entry level Experience/ Remote Service Desk"

Current Employee - Remote Service Desk in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Remote Service Desk in Denver, CO

I have been working at All Covered full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The remote work we do here in the Service Desk goes beyond that of some companies internal help desk!
    Because of these skills I'm gaining; I've been receiving interviews with other companies where I literally "wow" them!
    From Troubleshooting Microsoft Suite 2010-2013, to a ticketing system that thousands of company uses. The work I do here is putting me ahead of the game! AND I LOVE IT!
    All covered really values Teamwork. I love the people I work with, and I couldn't be happier.
    The hours work great for me too! I live about 124 miles away and because of this mid day to evening shift; i'm able to dodge traffic and get to and from work in less than an hour.
    We work with such awesome client's; it almost feels like you are making a friend every time you pick up your phone.
    I'm insanely happy to go to work in the morning as an Entry level IT guy working at All covered.
    Free coffee.
    Benefits
    Flexible schedule
    GREAT leadership
    Certification reimbursement - as long as you pass, they will pay you your money back on the spot!
    Easy work, steady job, and potential to learn much more.

Cons

The Pay is really the only con I can think of...
    Going back to my pro's review. The work we do, we should be able to get at least doubled what we get paid for...
    Would be nice to get a better looking Office. But it's fine for what it is.

Advice to Management

Continue to treat your employee's like friends! You're doing good.

5. "COR"

Former Employee - Unit Secretary in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Unit Secretary in New York, NY

I worked at All Covered full-time

Pros

Fun, not like any other employer, great benefits a great work environment.

Cons

Lay offs if economy is bad.

6. "Great company to work for"

Pros

Good management and family values. I worked for them for 2 years and loved my job. Was kind of sad to leave

Cons

Low pay but yearly raises make up for that if they in fact give the promised raises.

Advice to Management

Focus on the positive not only on the negative

7. "We're Back!"

Current Employee - Management in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Foster City, CA

I have been working at All Covered full-time

Pros

Great Leadership, great opportunities, good benefits, good atmosphere (Yes I said it as it is back) and very flexible.

Cons

Sometimes decisions can take a while. Some of the negative people are still here but most have a great attitude again.

Advice to Management

Keep the current path after the changes started in January. The rocket is about to take off. I am glad I will have the chance to enjoy the ride.

"Growing Company with No Plans to Stop"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at All Covered full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- One of the top MSPs in the country.
    - Amazing benefits!!!!!
    - Some of the best collaboration between sales and engineering
    - Company is not afraid to invest in growing the company
    - Some of the best Engineers work for All Covered
    - No company is perfect and depending on the day, there will always be something to complain about. If you look outside of yourself and the big picture of the company, you will realize, All Covered is a good company to work for.

Cons

- Being one of the largest MSPs in the country means that the company is not a nimble as smaller MSPs. However, when changes are needed, they are made.
    - Company is growing faster than any other MSP, I believe we have acquired 6 MSPs this year, there are growing pains with such rapid growth.

Advice to Management

- Continue to listen to the employees on the ground working with the customers.
    - Invest in both the Engineers and Sales people.

"An ITSC Experience"

Current Employee - IT Services Consultant in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - IT Services Consultant in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at All Covered full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good people, a wealth of resources, great training program, client-oriented, sales focused, prestigious and well supported by it's parent company Konica Minolta. The investment that Konica Minolta and All Covered makes in it's human capital and national scope is impressive. There is a definite can do attitude to supporting the most difficult customers.

Cons

It can get tedious teaching this industry to copier salespeople, LOL.

Advice to Management

Sales in this industry is a balance of technical skill and sales acumen. We are a technical powerhouse, let's direct focus on our sales abilities and training.

"A good company, awesome comp, upward mobility"

Current Employee - IT Services Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - IT Services Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at All Covered (More than a year)

Pros

First and foremost the products. Selling the best managed IT solution in the US really gives me an edge.

Management is top notch and very helpful. Compensation is excellent, especially when you account for the benefits package. Growth rate has been extreme and comes with the ability to promote.

Cons

Being on the sales side has been great, but the service teams can seem a little stressed at times.

Advice to Management

Hire additional support staff to account for all the new business coming in to balance the workload on the support teams