All Covered Reviews | Glassdoor

All Covered Reviews

Updated February 16, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • The investment that Konica Minolta and All Covered makes in it's human capital and national scope is impressive (in 14 reviews)

• Good benefits, good PTO policy and a few good people left from the acquisitions of successfully managed service providers (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Some growth pains exist along with integration with Konica Minolta can be challenging, but as a parent company goes, they are the best (in 9 reviews)

• You DO NOT want to work for them (in 5 reviews)

"Poorly Run Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

I worked at All Covered full-time

Pros

Some of the pros are that you will definitely learn a lot. Also there is a free gym. But the bad, in this case outweighs the good by a huge number.

Cons

Unfortunately this company has many cons. Where to begin... As level one, you're the guinea pig and have to literally do all of the work. There is no receptionist, so you'll be receiving calls that should be going to the sales department, not IT. Not nearly enough workers, so the level 1 engineers will be swamped with tickets and answering phone calls, but the management will still come at you if tickets are still building in the queue. I remember I had practically no breathing room an entire day and by the end of the day, I felt honestly sick. The micromanaging has got to stop. Things are getting done, they need to remember that this is IT. Issues do happen and can build in an instance. They need to understand that we are not robots and really need to focus on the task at hand.

Advice to Management

Please hire more level 1 workers. Also please do something where the actual engineer handles the direct tickets (call customer back, answer email, remote into the system, etc.) and a call center rep should answer the phone creating the ticket, then they can hand it off to us. Upper management makes the money, while we at the bottom, allow them to get that money for our work. Least they can do is bring in more staff when the work load is ridiculously high. Very poorly run business.

2. "Great team, Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at All Covered full-time

Pros

Opportunities abundant for those who work hard and work smart.
    Lots of smart and talent people to learn from
    Financial backup from Konica Minolta

Cons

At times, not as organized in processes due to rapid growth and acquisitions.

Advice to Management

Take faster actions on people: promote the great, grow the good, develop the average, and fire the bad immediately

"Get back to basics"

I have been working at All Covered full-time

Pros

Working from home, many different companies and technologies exposed to.

Cons

Not enough staffing to support customers IT needs, company would rather micromanage and have meetings then throw their resources where they need to be. Pay scale not in line with market.

Advice to Management

Remember what got you there before the acquisition.

Oct 24, 2016 – Marketing Program Coordinator

Over the last few months, All Covered has majorly upped our staffing numbers in order to better support our clients. We set our pay similar to our competition, and offer one of the industry best ... More

"IT Services Consultant"

Current Employee - IT Services Consultant in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - IT Services Consultant in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at All Covered (More than 3 years)

Pros

Peers are smart and enthusiastic: offices are connected to Konica Minolta which could be ok, except that their is little interaction between the two...silos are not a good idea in the very competitive space

Cons

Poor communication, constant pushing of managed services even when the market is mature...the upper management is very out of touch with real world clients. Focus less on pipeline and more on developing client relationships...pushing employees harder only makes everyone less productive.

Advice to Management

get out and meet the clients instead of constantly asking the same questions about the same accounts. Don't just keep asking the same rote questions, "what do you need from me"...make some good things happen by being engaged in the process

Oct 21, 2016 – Marketing Program Coordinator

We're sorry to hear that you felt there was a lack of communication and about your issues with upper management. Over the last year, we've been changing out upper management structure towards ... More

"Horrible!! Remember the fish rots from the head down"

I have been working at All Covered full-time

Pros

They show you how great other companies are to work for.

Cons

Management is incompetent & do not understand employees should be valued for the service they provide use clients. They are people, not robots. Time off is considered evil & engineers are expected to work weekends if it's the end of the month & sales goals are not met.

Systems are clunky and do not sync properly.

No communication between managers & engineers.

Advice to Management

Retrain/hire managers.

When an acquisition is made new & old management should meet with big clients to reassure them.

Oct 21, 2016 – Marketing Program Coordinator

We've just recently announced a change in our time off policies and feel that they should be more open to employees; concerns that you're being encouraged not to take PTO should be discussed with HR ... More

7. "Support Specialist"

Former Employee - Support Specialist in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Support Specialist in McLean, VA

I worked at All Covered full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great reoccurring clients, excellent opportunities for learning and adapting the latest and greatest technologies out and implement those in small businesses.

Cons

Lack of promotion potential, inconsistencies with daily schedule, lack of field support for non engineers, traveling expenses made the pay not very suitable.

Advice to Management

Place support in regionally assigned areas to avoid unrealistic drive times.

"Bad place to work"

I have been working at All Covered full-time

Pros

its a paycheck, and the work is easy

Cons

management does not care at all

Advice to Management

start caring about employees

Oct 24, 2016 – Marketing Program Coordinator

We wish this review had been more thorough, but we're sorry to hear that you feel that there are issues with management and employee treatment.

9. "Project Manager"

Pros

Great Co-Workers. Can gain experience.

Cons

Horrible Management. Employees are replaceable in their eyes. Horrible pay.

"The company versus the people."

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at All Covered full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay and benefits are nice.
    Executive staff.

Cons

HR policies.

To be honest, just stay away. I worked for one year here as a business analyst. I've about 12 years of customer service prior to college. If you enjoy being treated like a person you either want to work in sales here on a few year basis or not at all.

Advice to Management

None. You are talented educated people making the best decisions you can with what you have. Somethings just aren't salvageable. Without serious effort nothing can change.

11. "Life at KMBS"

I worked at All Covered full-time

Pros

Strong benefits package with a high number of paid holidays

Cons

Limited support in many areas of the company.