- elastic hours of work (like really elastic)? CHECK,
- homeoffice? CHECK,
- nice salary? CHECK,
- intresting, various projects? CHECK,
- good office location? CHECK,
- coffee? CHECK,
- tea? CHECK,
- Boss barking and running in the the doggy-slippers? CHECK,
- friendly atmosphere in office? CHECK!
Do You really need more reasons?
- You must enter at least 5 words for Cons.
I have been working at All In Mobile full-time
- Work/Life balance
- Work flexibility / Possibility to do Home office
- Trust between management and developer teams
- International and challenging projects (Germany, Saudi Arabia, Spain, ...)
- Young and responsible team
- Good environment at workplace
- We could have more integration (team building) activities
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work you have been doing for the last couple years!
All In Mobile is a young and bold company established in Wroclaw around 2 years ago. I was lucky to join it almost from the beginning. I've seen how it grew and transformed from a group of friends to more than 20 employees now. I consider this as a great success over such short period of time. What are the pros to work here? I believe that atmosphere and people oriented culture is the core thing here. We often laugh and do some entertaining things together. I really enjoy coming to work and do some amazing projects with this group of a very likeable people. We've got a nice office in the city center so the surrounding is also nice. You can find many restaurants and coffee shops nearby. I highly recommend work here! :)
I really can't see any special cons here. Maybe the startup atmosphere won't suit all - there are some rush hours - for me it's great though!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work you're doing now guys! Don't you ever change the people oriented culture we've established! It totally rocks! :)
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?