KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

85% Recommend to a Friend
95% Approve of CEO

Found 106 of over 109 reviews

4.3
All Star Healthcare Solutions President/CEO Keith Shattuck (no image)
Keith Shattuck

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

14h

an

Other

Can we please start a discussion about registered dietitian salaries and how we can fight for more money? Everywhere I go, even places like CHOP are giving us offers that are insulting!! If you are a dietitian ANYWHERE, stop accepting salary offers below $68k..it is not helping our profession. By accepting shit offers you are letting healthcare admins and HR think that we are okay and deserve the trash they pay us. SW make more than we do (not hating, SW is needed!!). We should be equals.

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture is amazing(in 9 reviews)
  • "Fun Work Environment(in 8 reviews)
  • "Great culture, leadership that truly cares and an environment that promotes growth.. oh and of course a chance to make a lot of money.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Management is ALWAYS available to address any questions or concerns, and everyone's individual input it always welcomed.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Effective training for a sucsessful career, great pay, fun work environment, executive team really cares about their employees(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place!

Jun 10, 2022 - Recruiter in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

At All-Star Healthcare Solutions, I felt I had the best training program that truly set me up for success. It’s a fun place to work as well. They always say “Work hard, play hard.” This is very true and the company always has fun events planned (Halloween was honestly amazing!). The managers I had at All-Star were amazing, supportive, and people I’ll never forget. To this day, I still keep in mind the advice given to me (Keep in mind, I haven’t worked there in 2 years.) You can also earn a lot of money with hard work. I know that quote “Hard work pays off.” But, at this company, it does pay off. If you put in the time/effort, you will see results.

Cons

The only con would be recruiting, in general, can sometimes be stressful. This is at any company though. Please note, It’s not just All-Star. As mentioned, just continue to put in the time/effort. Results will happen!

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with All Star. Our people are our key assets, which is why we provide our employees with world-class training and resources to reach their full potential. Teamwork, hard work, and dedication are what keep All Star as one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry, as well as voted #1 Best Places to Work by South Florida Business Journal. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

2. 3.0

OK

Aug 5, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

They had Great company culture

Cons

convincing doctors to permanently move cities for work is extremely difficult

3. 3.0

Having to

Jul 13, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are trying to do their best

Cons

Not paying enough for all of the inflation

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with All Star. As a growing company, we are committed to our employees and continue to offer competitive salaries and commission packages that are above market standards. If you wish to provide additional information, please email us at humanresources@allstarrecruiting.com.

4. 5.0

Good place to work

Jun 7, 2022 - Credentialing Specialist in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, benefits are decent and company cares.

Cons

There wasnt too many downsides

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with All Star. Our people make up our culture and we appreciate the contributions that have made us a great place to work. We appreciate your service with us and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

5. 4.0

Sales

Jun 21, 2022 - Sales Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wfh, easy job and people are cool

Cons

The pay is too low and the culture needs some work

Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback. As a growing company with an employee-centric culture, we understand the value our employees bring to the table. All Star continues to offer competitive salaries and commission packages that are above market standards, in addition to opportunities for career pathing. If you wish to provide additional information, please email us at humanresources@allstarrecruiting.com.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company to work for

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team atmosphere Fun working environment Supportive management

Cons

Work life balance can be tough

Human Resources

Thank you for your review of All Star. Our people are what make our culture. We appreciate the contributions that have made us a great place to work and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

7. 5.0

Love it!

Apr 7, 2022 - Recruiter in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything! WFH optional to go into the office! run by amazing leaders!

Cons

have nothing bad to say

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to the All Star Family. We look forward to your continued success with us!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Mar 29, 2022 - Healthcare Sales Recruiter in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

So family friendly and they truly care about their employees.

Cons

working from home sucks, love the office better

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. With All Star, employees are family! We were delighted to reopen our office doors to employees on a voluntary basis last month. We look forward to seeing our All Star family members in person and to your continued success with us!

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

THIS IS A COLD CALLING POSITION

Apr 11, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Big energy from management, training was intense to help you succeed.

Cons

This job is a cold calling position. During your interview process and beginning of training, they try VERY hard to keep that from you. They make you pull multiple numbers for doctors off of websites and call them at random in the hopes they are looking for a job (a) and (b) that they will even talk to you. It was frustrating and mainly embarrassing. They do not care if you are harassing these people and they will send out call logs twice a day to show the progress you and your team members have made. It is micromanaging to the fullest. They will listen to calls and tell you what you should or shouldn't say- it is about the $$ at the end of the day - please do not let them make you believe you are "indirectly saving lives" by taking this position.

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback, as All Star appreciates transparency from our employees. We understand that adjusting to the complexities of a high-level sales role like this can be challenging. All Star Leadership is committed to providing their teams with individual support and tools to be successful. We provide clear and frequent expectations for each team member from day one, so they become empowered to grow their business and scale their career. If you would like to provide more details, please email humanresources@allstarrecruiting.com.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to work

Mar 18, 2022 - Physician Recruiter in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Incredible salary Anyone who says they didn’t like their experience didn’t trust the process. I make well over 6 figures now and I’ve been here 2 years. Work hard and you will make some serious money. DO NOT PASS THIS OPPORTUNITY UP

Cons

Nothing. This job will change your life

Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your commitment to the process and absolute dedication to our patients, providers, and clients alike. With All Star’s competitive compensation plans, hard work certainly PAYS off! We look forward to your continued success! #NowIsOurTime

Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Reviews
</>Embed

All Star Healthcare Solutions Reviews FAQs

All Star Healthcare Solutions has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 109 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at All Star Healthcare Solutions to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, All Star Healthcare Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at All Star Healthcare Solutions. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

85% of All Star Healthcare Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated All Star Healthcare Solutions 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at All Star Healthcare Solutions to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, management, benefits.

Popular Careers with All Star Healthcare Solutions Job Seekers