All Web Leads Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.7
Bill Daniel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The best part is that I can work from home or go into the office (in 53 reviews)

• Great work environment and with the right mindset /prioritizing tasks, one can make a decent living (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • I had to cut my hours to Part time and lose out on those benefits (in 12 reviews)

• Promise of Full-time in advert then get part-time and no benefits (in 7 reviews)

1. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Current Remote Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Current Remote Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment and with the right mindset /prioritizing tasks, one can make a decent living. For those who take the AWL culture seriously (Winning, Passion, Collaboration, Trust, Technology and Data) , there is no doubt that your hard work will be recognized and appreciated.

Cons

Promotions/advancements can be slow to come by but working from home with no (or minimal requirements to work from the office) is a great perk for most.

Advice to Management

Great place to work and keep up the good work.

Nov 1, 2017 – Office Administrator

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We're so happy to have you on the team!

2. "First Day Went Great"

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time

Pros

Culture, People, Training is great.

Cons

The traffic is the only thing but at least the scenery is nice.

Nov 1, 2017 – Office Administrator

"Great short-term job, but will wear you down."

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at All Web Leads part-time (More than a year)

Pros

All Web Leads starts out seemingly great! The office building and office staff are extremely welcoming and friendly. They train you thoroughly and if you feel extra training is needed, it's offered. You essentially set what times you're available to work, and they don't stray from it. Working from home is a luxury for awhile. It's nice not to have to get ready every morning. Room for growth within the company is available as well. Outings with the company are also a plus!

Cons

Calls are extremely mentally taxing. Negative teammates are also mentally taxing. (You are in constant contact with your team on a live chat)
    During training they make it seem as though calls aren't that bad, but someday's almost every call you take is either a voicemail or someone who has no knowledge of how or when they inquired about insurance quotes. You will get called scammers often, and although you know most of the companies we work with are legit, it's hard to hear people call back and tell us we transferred them to a terrible agent. (They took their information and hung up ect ect) We can send emails about it, but essentially we can't do anything for them. We have a script that you generally can't stray from, so giving the consumer information on what they should do is not really an option. Be prepared for a lot of angry consumers. The nice people really make it worth while because you genuinely feel like you're helping them get connected to someone who will review pricing's and what not. But it's a pretty consistent pattern that the agents are moody and hang up on consumers.
    The management team will tell you EVERYDAY, "Just bare though calls team! Stay positive!" But a lot of the time advice seems disingenuous, and team leads seem unmotivated.
    At the end of the day this is a numbers company. They will focus and nit-pick at the numbers. That's how they manage and see who is "progressing" or falling behind. Not necessarily a terrible thing to track, but the humanistic side to business can feel lost when they give coaching calls and go over you metrics with you.
    My team leads and supervisor did not go out of their way to engage with the team, and often times if one of the team members had a question while on a calls, it would go unanswered for more that 5 minutes.

Advice to Management

Instead of posting the same old tired gifs to "motivate" your team, actually ask how their calls are and listen. Give advice on how to deescalate calls when they're yelling at you instead of saying, "Remain positive." Encourage team members to take a breather and reset. You can feel that management doesn't have to take calls often, because of the lack of empathy when calls are bad.
    Actively engage with your team members. One thing after training that can happen is the team member will feel the disconnect. Make sure your team leads are INTERESTED and QUALIFIED in being a team lead. It's painfully obvious if the team leads or supervisors disinterested and it definitely affects the teams attitude and everyday tone.

Nov 1, 2017 – Office Administrator

Thank you for your review. Our core values are Trust, Technology, Data, Collaboration, Passion and Winning. If we make adjustments to the business or processes, we're doing so based on data that has... More

4. "Insurance Agent"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at All Web Leads part-time

Pros

Able to work at home

Cons

If a sales agent you are on your own if you have not had a lot of experience. Don’t expect them to do much in that department.

5. "If you need money and have kids, its great, otherwise its terrible"

Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Austin, TX

I worked at All Web Leads part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home (or even in another city)
    Decent pay for unexperienced or uneducated workers
    You can pick any hours between 9am-9pm
    Routine, scripted calls so you can literally watch a movie while working so long as the consumer cannot hear
    Laptop is provided for you

Cons

Unprofessional management
    Extremely rude calls and insults
    Calls sometimes run longer than clock out time
    Terrible leads for insurance
    Company is $$$ oriented
    Part time only (29 hours maximum)
    No bonuses
    Terrible system; makes multiple calls to DNC list
    Office is very nice and relaxing, but we cant work there
    Nobody seems to care what theyre doing as long as quota is met
    Company makes money from every lead they transfer, so tremendous pressure to send transfers even if they dont work
    You get in trouble if you dont follow the script exactly
    Require a verbal "yes/no" for everything; lots of unnecessary repetition with consumers which leads to irritation
    Misleading leads: half of all consumers are only being called because they did a survey online for a $1000 Walmart gift card
    Only two holidays off: New Years Day and Christmas
    Must request unpaid time off months in advance or you might not get it (even if you do, its hardly ever granted)

Advice to Management

Well, first off please change the way you get leads; multiple insurance agents have complained because your leads are from bogus survey ads and scams for gift cards etc. Most do not want insurance or insurance quotes. Its your job to find good leads, and if that cannot be done then its pretty embarrassing. Secondly, have your managers take a course or certification or something. They were unsure of what to do or how to manage; they were always stressed and did not know how to properly handle things. Also please provide holidays off for your workers (we only got New Years Day and Christmas off). It is unfair to have us push for months for unpaid time off only to have to work Christmas Eve. If we request days off, even in advance, it usually isnt fulfilled.

Oct 23, 2017 – Office Administrator

6. "Call Center Agent"

Current Employee - CCA in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - CCA in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get to work from home.

Cons

You are cold calling people 90% of the time. The company tells you that you are calling people that have requested an insurance quote but in reality your are not. You end up deal with alot of upset customers. This is more of a sales position than anything. The job sucks.

Advice to Management

Be honest about what the position really is. This job is not as easy as they make it out to be.

Nov 13, 2017 – Office Administrator

7. "Cool place to work."

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We take scripted calls which makes the job easy

Cons

Contact/ responses from mgmgt sometimes takes longer to receive than expected, or no response at all.

Advice to Management

Help agents feel supported by ensuring their direct leads have expectation to respond, especially since these are remote positions.

Oct 5, 2017 – Office Administrator

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We’re so happy to have you on the team. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out directly to Bekka Baker or Ruthie Wilson.

8. "Anon"

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Proud of the work I've done, the support I've received and the skill set I've honed with AWL. Excited about the opportunities ahead.

Cons

Milk frother for my espresso. I really can't think of anything else.

Oct 3, 2017 – Office Administrator

9. "Not a Fulfilling Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A weekly free lunch, great teammates and visionary CEO.

Cons

There is ZERO collaboration with management. The compensation plan and targets are subject to change at ANY time, including the middle of the month without notice. Very transactional sales process that's seemingly like a car salesman. Political environment that is not conducive to advancement.

Nov 1, 2017 – Office Administrator

Our core values are Trust, Technology, Data, Collaboration, Passion and Winning. Everything we do is centered around these values. We set and adjust quotas based on performance and historical data... More

10. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at All Web Leads has been a wonderful experience! I have been employed at AWL going on a year now, and it is the best job I've had to date. AWL provides a laid back and fun office environment, a great team of people to work with, and a great career.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons!

Oct 3, 2017 – Office Administrator