All Web Leads Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Bill Daniel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The best part is that I can work from home or go into the office (in 70 reviews)

• Great work environment with fun, encouraging coworkers (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Part time only (29 hours maximum) (in 12 reviews)

• Wish a full-time at home cca position was offered more often (in 9 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

All Web Leads cares about it's employees. They give the necessary tools to do your job well! There is coaching and mentoring to help you succeed at your job! It is also a fun place to work! The culture stimulates team work and doing more for the greater cause.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides to working at AWL!

Apr 6, 2018 – Office Administrator

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We're so happy to have had you on the team!

2. "Licensed sales agent"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits! I took this job based on all of the reviews. I have been in Insurance sales for many years and took the job because of the awesome benefits and the flexibility of working from home.

Cons

This company has too many technical issues that get in the way of having a productive day. There is no flexibility working from home, the micromanagement is out of control, and leadership is not very helpful/ motivating/ or positive.

Advice to Management

Don’t talk down to your team! Encourage them and be helpful. Maybe teach leadership to have more patience ....?

"Want to work for a company that cares about their employees?"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

AWL has been a great place to work. They genuinely care about their employees and make them feel welcome. From the start you can see the values and culture that this company has. They are very accommodating and understand that things happen and life hits you when you least expected. You're able to talk to your manager if you have any concerns and they will help you with whatever they can.

AWL is different from any place I've ever worked at and I love coming to work everyday. I don't get that feeling of dread driving in. The people here are fun and always helpful. I am grateful to be part of such an amazing team and look forward to growing with the company.

Cons

I wouldn't call it a Con but for some the long process could get very frustrating. How do you get hired? The hiring process is.. well.. a process! You go through a lot of steps before you can get an offer. In my case I did 5! One way video interview, recruiter call, manager call, in person interview (4hrs average) and lastly you meet with the CEO. That sounds like a lot of work, right? BUT they do this to make sure you're the right fit for the company and the company is a right fit for you. So, don't get discouraged or frustrated. Give it your all and it will all be worth it! #FreeBeer

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you guys are awesome!

Mar 12, 2018 – Office Administrator

"P&C Insurance Sales Agent"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time

Pros

Huge opportunity for growth, tons of opportunities for extra money (OT, bonuses, commissions), really fun just focusing on helping consumers instead of prospecting all day

Cons

None - like the balance of work from home and some in office days

Advice to Management

Host more team events so we can get everyone together more often

Mar 1, 2018 – Office Administrator

"AWL invests in and rewards those committed to them"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

AWL is committed to individuals that show a commitment to the Company vision, work hard, and bring innovative and problem solving ideas to the table. Having had the opportunity to be able to transition into various roles, Senior leadership did their best to ensure that any new role was a good fit for the experience and skill set. It's a fun and inviting environment that you can share with others with similar interests and learn more about yourself as a professional and the company.

Cons

Recognition for hard work can sometimes feel overdue, but in a fast paced environment such as the one we work in, hard work truly will pay off in the end.

Advice to Management

Continue to ensure roles, responsibilities, and expectations are clear for team members to ensure success.

Feb 28, 2018 – Office Administrator

6. "I don't dread coming to work every day!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunities for growth if you work hard!

Cons

For me, the location is a con but it's still worth an hour drive each way!

7. "AWL is a true gem"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best reason to choose AWL as my employer was absolutely the culture. The team that interviewed me made me so excited to be a part of the AWL family. I appreciate that I have direct access to knowledgeable peers across teams to collaborate with. My supervisor is accessible and supportive. They are confident in my ability to problem solve and are responsive to my input regarding my role and our company goals.

AWL moves quickly. We are always striving to find a way to do things better or newer. That vision is refreshing and intimidating. It is nice to know we are not going to settle for what we know everyone else can do. We are going to push harder and faster to be the best in the marketplace. I find this important because we are not only wanting to excel for ourselves, but for our customers, as well. What this does mean, is that we make mistakes. It is ok to make mistakes. You make your mistake, you learn, you adjust your targets and you try not to make the same mistake again. It is refreshing to work for a company that understands that it is human nature to make mistakes and it means you are working and learning.

We have catered lunches weekly which offer time to connect with your peers within your team + the kitchens are well stocked with a variety of beverages! Our benefits package is stellar and affordable.

Cons

Like most everyone says, the commute is not the greatest. That being said, most managers understand this and work with you to make sure that your schedule and your commute work to your advantage.

Advice to Management

It would be great to have training plan for newly promoted team members, as well as something for continued growth as a leader - or even an individual contributor. Personal growth in the company is reliant on the proper tools and training by the company.

Mar 5, 2018 – Office Administrator

8. "Still Happy"

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Culture, co-workers, benefits, work/life balance, we work hard and play nice

Cons

None. I really adore working for this company.

Mar 1, 2018 – Office Administrator

9. "Could not imagine being anywhere else!!!"

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time

Pros

The people: I work with the in-office people and they are smart, driven, passionate, fun, and all around amazing co-workers and friends
    The benefits: AWL focuses heavily on making sure the benefits are above market.
    AWL is a private Company and all FT Salary employees are granted shares upon hire and for the most part when promoted
    Leadership and growth within: the leaders understand what true leadership and mentoring is and the CEO have a very heavy focus on promoting those within

Cons

Work/life balance ... but that is more of a personal weakness.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. IF anything, grow the teams out a bit to have more support to the fast growing healthy business.

10. "Big fat liars"

Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Austin, TX

I worked at All Web Leads full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are definitely no pros. I guess working from home would be the only pro that they have. This place is awful.

Cons

Evidently management has gone on here to do a lot of fake reviews. This is the absolute worst job I have ever had. You cannot be open or honest about anything or you will get fired or wrote up. They are not transparent and horrible with communication. They tell you one thing and do another. They will not pay what you are owed. They change the comp plan to whatever makes them more money and you less. They will make it retroactive causing you to lose commissions. They want you to work at least 44 hours a wk and weekends. You will not have a life and benefits and moving up within is a lie unless you brown nose and don’t sell. They are liars and con artists. Do not work here unless you are ok with potentially getting your license taken away due to the shady things they want you to do.

Advice to Management

Fire entire leadership team and start over.

Apr 9, 2018 – Office Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that not everyone has the great experience working here that we strive to deliver, and we will use your feedback to positively impact current and future... More