All Web Leads Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

3.7
All Web Leads CEO Bill Daniel (no image)
Bill Daniel
Pros
  • "AWL gives me the opportunity to work from home, especially now during the pandemic(in 107 reviews)

• "AWL really does take care of their employees(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "only con is I should have joined AWL sooner(in 22 reviews)

• "I had to cut my hours to Part time and lose out on those benefits(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Best Sales job in my 15 yr experience

Jan 15, 2021 - Account Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Commission goals are actually attainable! Coming from other sales jobs and their unrealistic quotas, I was worried that I wouldn't hit my targets to make the kind of money I was looking for. But I've been here for almost 3 years and I consistently hit or exceed targets. Which means I'm making more then I thought I would. NO MICRO MANAGING! I can't stress that enough. AWL gives me the opportunity to work from home, especially now during the pandemic.

Cons

I think for me it was the interview process. It was a bit intimidating, but that was almost 3 years ago and I made it in, so...

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal team member and helping to share the word about us. We look forward to hearing more from you.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

You will love it here, guaranteed!

May 6, 2021 - Software QA Engineer in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training. Awesome environment and company culture. Everyone cares about you. Benefits are very good. Company is consistently growing, hence job security.

Cons

LITERALLY none that I can think of (and I really have it a thought).

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

They lie about everything. No training.. no licenses no inbound leads. I did notice the females getting better treatment

Feb 22, 2021 - Licensed Sales Producer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing positive to say!! Worst decision you will ever make. If you believe they are going to make good on what they promised. FORGET IT!! I never got licensed except my TX license that I already had. 1 week of training is spent gaining access to 3 of the 7 companies promised to sell into.. no in bound leads just 30 old cold names and phone numbers. They tell you to sell to your friends and family and if you don't sell in weeks 2 and 3 of training.. they let you go... like they did to a 3rd of my group... everyone posts their sales.. I noticed most of the sales were coming from younger females and the trainers were all men.

Cons

The 1st 2 days of training you have to use your own computer... when the laptop they sent me arrived it was so old it had CD ROM This LP was a dinosaur. They will say anything to meet whatever quota they are trying to fill. Don't walk... RUN!!!

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and we are saddened that this has been your observations of your experience at All Web Leads. We strive to create and develop teams where people are valued and feel empowered to succeed and grow. As a licensed agency we work to be and are in compliance with all relevant state and federal insurance law in addition to insurance carrier and industry ethics standards. Our standards are high and expect that some people will experience their share of challenges in achieving goals needed to be successful. We value all of our team members and appreciate their contribution to AWL. We wish you success in your next endeavor.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Defect laptop with viruses

Apr 9, 2021 - Contact Center Representative in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Work-life balance. Great part-time job.

Cons

Way too strict guidelines during training. Had technical issues that was out of my control and the laptop I was given had viruses. Defect system. Do not see myself doing this for the long run because the job consists of staying in front of a computer screen for a long time and the scripts was repetitive that for a while it gets boring. This could be a great job for someone that has no experience or has just entered the industry.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, when necessary, improve upon our business. We take great pride in offering quality work-from-home opportunities and recognize sometimes it is not always the best fit for everyone. Our laptops are all closely regulated and maintained before being issued, but will contact our team and advise them of these concerns.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

So far so good

Apr 13, 2021 - Associate Producer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, flexible, lots of sales opportunities

Cons

Micromanaged, quotas can feel unrealistic, lots of bloaty motivational inspirational emails from management

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

All about that bottom line

Feb 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people I work with each day

Cons

The complete lack of empathy or care from executive leadership and CEO amid a pandemic and life threatening weather and living conditions. For the past year the only time you hear from the CEO is to tell you about breaking a record or making money. What do you get when the entire state is frozen and people are dying - silence. This is when your employees need to hear from you. When times are tough and you are lifting them up and leading by example how to handle this crisis with strength and confidence. The exeecutive managers should be guiding their middle management to better support their teams of employees. The winning portion of AWL values is more than numbers on a P&L, it takes people and the leadership has absolutely lost sight of that and has proven he is not actually the fearless leader he self proclaims.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and we are saddened that this has been your observations of your experience at All Web Leads. We strive to create and develop teams where people are valued and feel empowered to succeed and grow. As so many team members were impacted by the storms, we did our very best to keep an open line of communication.

7. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It’s got a great atmosphere about it, I’m just disappointed in training and ongoing learning.

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive base pay and great opportunity to build relationships with clients.

Cons

Lack of training and keep promises with ongoing training.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, when necessary, improve upon our business. We take great pride in offering quality work-from-home opportunities and recognize sometimes it is not always the best fit for everyone. We also strongly urge you to have a conversation directly with leadership regarding any of your concerns. We do have minimum performance standards we require of all of our insurance agents. The standards for trainees differ from more tenured agents as we understand there could be a learning curve in a new position.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Easy job, poor pay

Apr 6, 2021 - Contact Center Representative in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

WFH if you're looking for that. Repetitive work so it requires minimal brain functionality. They give away $5 amazon virtual gift cards if you produce high transfers per hour/day.

Cons

WFH, they only hire part-time so no benefits or full-time hours available, teams leads micro manage everything you do, there's no PTO so if you're looking to take a day off plan ahead of time to make up the hours you're going to miss. If you're only looking for a second job for a couple $ for spending money this is it.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for leaving your review, but we're clearing up some misinformation in your feedback. Since December, we've actually promoted 52 part time Contact Center representatives to Full time (with benefits). Not to mention the countless other opportunities available at AWL that any internal applicant is welcome to apply for. This is a great entry level position for people needing flexible schedules. We appreciate your input.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work!

Mar 19, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible leadership, work-life balance is a focus, supportive team members

Cons

Compensation is good, but could be better.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Wow! Thank you for this 5 Star Review! We appreciate your feedback and will continue to look for ways to accommodate our team's feedback.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Mar 9, 2021 - Customer Care Representative (CCR) in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

By far the best company I have ever worked for. They actually CARE about their employees and this means a lot.

Cons

None to mention at this time

Viewing 1 - 10 of 298 Reviews