All Web Leads Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Bill Daniel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The best part is that I can work from home or go into the office (in 69 reviews)

• I think they have a great benefits package and again they really treat us well (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • I had to cut my hours to Part time and lose out on those benefits (in 12 reviews)

• Wish a full-time at home cca position was offered more often (in 9 reviews)

"#LiveLoveAWL - Great Company To Grow Within"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working for AWL has been life-changing for me. I graduated college during the recession when companies were downsizing and not hiring (2008), so although I have a B.A. in Communications/Public Relations, I've never held a PR job - I've jumped from one office/admin job to another in these last 9.5 years; sometimes working full-time, sometimes working part-time, always with no benefits and rarely treated with respect.

In mid-September 2015 I saw a post on a "for hire" FB page about a Call Center position at AWL and decided to apply; I had been working part-time for a company that did not appreciate my talents, and the chance to work from home for a legitimate company was exciting.

A week or two later I interviewed, and shortly after that I started the Call Center training class; almost exactly six months later, after staying focused and working hard (not to mention exceeding call center goals), I was promoted to a full-time hourly position with benefits. I have since received three more promotions, and feel like there are still plenty opportunities for me here!

Two and a half years after starting as a Call Center Representative I am an in-office salaried employee and I couldn't be happier with my job, my team, my company, and even with my life in general (it's amazing what having a good job and feeling respected there can do for a person).

I should note that being a Call Center Representative is NOT for everyone - I referred a friend and it wasn't a good fit for him, but if you have a positive personality, a desire to help others, a competitive spirit (CCAs are ranked by metrics, after all), the ability to roll with the punches, an aptitude for multi-tasking, and a familiarity with technology, this might be just the job for you!

A big thanks to AWL for providing me with opportunities to further my career and overall happiness by creating a positive environment with a great work/life balance.

Cons

Starting at the bottom is rough - the CCR job can be monotonous and mentally exhausting, but if you can push through there are so many opportunities for the right people.

Advice to Management

Continue to pull from the Call Center when looking to fill other roles within the company and train the Production Supervisors on the skills to look for outside of TPH.

From a Customer Success standpoint, it would be nice if the Inbound and Outbound Sales teams were more transparent and thorough when explaining how our system works to new customers - setting realistic expectations is crucial to retaining business.

Feb 12, 2018 – Office Administrator

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We're so happy to have you on the team!

"This is the real deal"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home!
    Great benefits
    Management seems to really care about their employees
    Great work culture - Great people

Cons

Training could be a little more detailed if you haven't had prior insurance experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you are doing. A happy workforce is a productive workforce!

Feb 7, 2018 – Office Administrator

"Hard work is Always rewarded !"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management, The best cultured environment I have ever worked in . Room for growth. Every single employee is valued. I really enjoy the communication from management. We move forward as a team and no one is left behind.

Cons

seriously the only thing I could think of is that their in not a lot of food choices. around. But the company provides free lunch most days so coming up with a negative was really hard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Feb 9, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

"wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Licensed Agent in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Licensed Agent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

remote home office, training, leadership, training, multi states, excellent updated systems, positive, benefit package, encouraging, excellent place to work

Cons

do not change a thing.. no cons

Advice to Management

keep it up. great management, great leadership, great training, excellent people

Feb 7, 2018 – Office Administrator

"Simply Amazing place to work at"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work from home, Bonus, Unlimited Commission and Flexibility is awesome.
    healthcare rocks!

Cons

Sometimes you miss people....but you can always go out and meet peeps.

Advice to Management

Keep rocking it!

Feb 7, 2018 – Office Administrator

"Best Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Trainer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Trainer in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with All Web Leads (AWL) for a year and three months. I have never felt so valued as an employee as I do here. I have received two promotions since I started. AWL wants to see their employees succeed and grow. The feedback that you get from leadership is always positive and constructive. They are there to support you and make sure you have what you need to do your job. Working from home provides a unique opportunity as well.

Cons

The only con I can think of is you do not get to see your co-workers on a daily basis. BUT, you do get to talk to them in the group chat room that AWL has set up. Even though you are at home, you don't feel alone!

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work! We appreciate the amount of attention and care you put into the company so that we enjoy our jobs. AWL is my forever home!

Feb 2, 2018 – Office Administrator

"Not worth the paycheck you get"

I have been working at All Web Leads part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get to work from home and they provide a laptop.

Cons

My number one complaint about AWL is the call quality we deal with daily. You will have to deal with many and when I say "many" I mean about 75% of your calls are having deal with very angry and frustrated people over the phone who have never requested an insurance quote yet they say we are not "telemarketers?" Now if that wasn't enough stress to deal with daily, to get a raise is almost impossible. Now if management would go based on your performance and good quality calls each employee sent over to our customers that would be great however it is not like that. They will tell you at training there is room for advance but do not believe that. You will not see a raise no matter what your performance may be. Yet they keep hiring new employees monthly?? Most employees do not last very long because, once you see exactly all it takes and that the company is not willing to pay for you to undergo all the stress the job demands the employee quits. The job is mentally exhausting!
    Management always seems like they do not want to be bothered. If you have a question while you have a consumer on the phone they direct you to the online forum however, sometimes you need to know the answer right away or you will lose the transfer and do not always have the time to go look through the much unorganized online forum they have available. I would see people ask a question and it would never be answered. Honestly, once the management that AWL had a couple of years ago left (big surprise) it all went downhill.

Advice to Management

Invest in your current employees instead of constantly hiring new people. You will be creating a long term COMMITTED employee instead of spending money MONTHLY on training temporary employees.
    Team Leads should take calls at least one WHOLE day out of the month so they can remember what it feels like to go through what we go through daily. It would give them a fresh perspective and possibly new ideas on how we can better respond to our calls.

Feb 2, 2018 – Office Administrator

Thank you for the review. At AWL we strive for excellence, so we always appreciate our employees’ feedback.

In order to be TCPA compliant, we are only legally allowed to call on leads who have... More

8. "Great company to work for even for stay at home mothers!"

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Part-time work with the ability to select your shift upon applying for the job. I also like working from home plus the provide a work computer!

Cons

Some consumers are plain rude and will yell at you for trying to follow up on quotes. Most leads are good but there a few you have to weed out.

Jan 8, 2018 – Office Administrator

"Don’t do it!"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at All Web Leads full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working from home.... kind of. They make you go in for training a lot if you sell insurance. Can’t really think of any positives.

Cons

Make you work overtime to hit numbers, barely any PTO, no sick days, only 2 paid holidays, benefits, pay, and commissions are a joke. Management lacks communication and leadership skills. Management speaks awful to their employees and they aren’t even licensed to sell insurance, but yet they manage agents! Most disorganized company ever. No follow through with anything they say unless it’s lowering your commission. No integrity. Terrible leads. They say you work from Home, but they have you come in every other week for “training”. They do NOT care about their employees. Oh! And if you want a raise or a promotion then just make sure you are the worst at sales and they will promote you. Favoritism is alive and well and it’s not towards top producers which is even more weird. Don’t work for this company. They are a joke. Oh and they make changes last min and expect you to jump through hoops. Morale is terrible b

Advice to Management

Get your act together. Take suggestions. Care about your employees. Don’t constantly threaten their job. Give better pay and benefits. Learn how to communicate. Be compassionate. Follow through. Be uplifting.

Jan 18, 2018 – Office Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. Even if its tough feedback, we feel it is important that agents and the leadership team can communicate. One of the core values that we strive to uphold and demonstrate... More

10. "Legit"

Current Employee - Call Center Agent At-home
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent At-home

I have been working at All Web Leads part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Super convenient! Definitely had my doubts and skeptical about it being an "at home" job, but I'm so glad I took the risk and applied. Im HORRIBLE at sales so I'm glad that it's not a commission based job and just an hourly rate. Very simple and they provide you a laptop to do it! I'm a stay at home mom so this job was a blessing to come across.

Cons

Wish a full-time at home cca position was offered more often.
    Calls do get a little slow sometimes, but we still get paid so it's a bittersweet con.
    Wish the office was more central in Austin (drive to and from training was time consuming)

Dec 11, 2017 – Office Administrator