AllCloud Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
AllCloud CEO Eran Gil
Eran Gil
Pros
Cons
  • "It is located in Rosh HaAyin but the company offers to park your car at a near parking lot(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

1. "Innovative, High Growth Salesforce Consultancy Dedicated to their Customers"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at AllCloud full-time

Pros

AllCloud has a very strong management team that knows what it takes to be successful and has a track record of success in the Salesforce and AWS ecosystems. AllCloud management, paired with expert Salesforce/AWS delivery leaders, has resulted in high customer satisfaction and the ability to deliver on complex solutions that drive businesses forward.

Cons

None that I have experienced thus far.

AllCloud2020-01-30
  2. "A Truly Amazing Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Denver, CO

I have been working at AllCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the many pros of working for AllCloud are listed below: Competitive salary Great benefits From the highest level to management AllCloud puts its employees first Positive and encouraging atmosphere Job satisfaction The C-Suite truly listens, takes feedback constructively and makes positive changes where applicable.

Cons

I do not have any cons write, this truly is a great place to work!

AllCloud2020-01-27
  3. "Exceptional Leadership Team and Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AllCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

The executive team is comprised of individuals that built and sold CloudSherpa to Accenture back in 2015 so they have the experience to make AllCloud another tremendous success story. Everyone at AllCloud is dedicated and driven to help execute the company's vision and strategies. AllCloud is in an advantageous position within the Salesforce Ecosystem through a combination of solid deployment experience and valuable relationships across all business segments and cloud specialty areas at Salesforce.

Cons

There are a few areas of the business that have been resource depleted resulting in slower turns than desired but these are internal and not customer facing. They are also being addressed and remedied.

AllCloud2019-10-30
  4. "AllCloud wants you to be successful"

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at AllCloud full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The executive team and leadership are transparent with the goals of the company, keeping their customers and most importantly their employees top of mind. I have found throughout my tenure with AllCloud that they truly want their employees to succeed. They do this by establishing a support system (managers, teammates, education, etc.) however you may need it in order for you to be successful at your job. Also, the flexibility of being able to work remotely if/when needed helps provide a great work-life balance.

Cons

I work in a remote office with 2 other colleagues.

AllCloud2019-10-23
  5. "Great company!"

Current Employee - CPQ Practice Lead in New York, NY

I have been working at AllCloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Quality people and a good working environment.

Cons

Sometimes hard to stay connected with colleagues because of the remote nature of our offices.

AllCloud2019-10-21

"Talented company with amazing leadership"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AllCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people at AllCloud are what make this an amazing company. Add that on top of a strong leadership team and a commitment to customer success, you have yourself an ideal high growth company to work for.

Cons

As a growing company with global presence, the challenges around integrating different cultures will continue to be there. However, there's no doubt that the experience across the leadership team will help mitigate these challenges.

AllCloud2018-12-26
  7. "Great Opportunity"

I have been working at AllCloud full-time

Pros

Great team and culture, interesting client work, investment into growth of the practice, work/life balance

Cons

Brand is new in North America, though investments being made to address.

AllCloud2018-12-21
  8. "Amazing company, amazing coworkers"

Current Employee - Employee Success in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AllCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people you work with are down to earth, fun, and incredibly bright and hard working. It is a blast to go to work. We have flexible schedules- if you are an early riser, get going early! If you are a night owl- do you! Open communication between team and manager makes this possible. We like to pay it forward and we are given time for volunteer efforts in our community.

Cons

We could be a little more organized when it comes to office events. We want to make sure each office receives the same amount of kudos happy hours.

AllCloud2018-11-12

"High-growth, challenging and exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Boulder, CO

I have been working at AllCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

AllCloud is a fast growing company with an exciting future. There is always great opportunity to be challenged and we are constantly looking for the fantastic team members to join us on this journey. There is constant focus on employee success and opportunity for development.

Cons

We are growing fast -- with it are the typical high-growth pains, none of which take away from the excitement that it brings with it. We embrace the challenge.

AllCloud2018-09-06
  10. "Best Company! Absolute Recommendation"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at AllCloud full-time

Pros

This is the best company. Everything is just perfect. The payment is very good, the HR team is especially good and cares for the employees. The extras are very good. Everything is always to the best and up to date. The management is made up of the best strategist. You should not think too long, just join. It is the best.

Cons

There are no contras, it is amazing really.

AllCloud2020-03-29