AllHealth Network Behavioral Health Clinician Reviews | Glassdoor

AllHealth Network Behavioral Health Clinician Reviews

Updated Oct 17, 2019

4.0
AllHealth Network President and Chief Executive Officer  William Henricks (no image)
William Henricks
  1. "Allhealth is a worthwhile workplace"

Current Employee - Behavioral Health Clinician in Parker, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working here FT for the past 5 years, and this agency has certainly grown in a positive direction. I appreciate the generous PTO we start with as well as benefits. I find there is a lot of flexibility here because Allhealth cares about its employees doing well. This may not have always felt like the case, but since our new CEO took over, there has definitely been a positive culture shift. and a dedication to transparency that was not present when I first started here. This has been an excellent entry level job and there is room for growth.

Cons

Many of the cons come with community mental health centers in general-sometimes caseloads can get high if you are not on top of managing them, and sometimes we are not always able to serve clients needs because community mental health centers do have limitations that private practices would not.

AllHealth Network2019-10-17
  2. "A lot of opportunity to grow skills"

Current Employee - Behavioral Health Clinician in Castle Rock, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of trainings to increase therapeutic skills. Friendly staff who are always willing to help. Able to add personality to the offices.

Cons

Low wadges for high case loads and minimal growth rate of salary through raises. Multiple changes and shifting, however, hopefully beneficial.

AllHealth Network2019-03-04