AllHealth Network Therapist Reviews | Glassdoor

AllHealth Network Therapist Reviews

Updated Jun 7, 2017

1.0
AllHealth Network President and Chief Executive Officer  William Henricks (no image)
William Henricks

"Worst job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Therapist

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have a knack for hiring good people, but management runs them into the ground and they leave very quickly.

Cons

Everything. I've been a licensed professional for many years now and have never seen a company that is so poorly managed. They have very little care for employee satisfaction or good client care. They expect their professionals to shut up and do what they're told, regardless of what is best for the client. If god forbid you mess up, they will report you to DORA without talking to you and hearing what happened first. I've seen this happen to several coworkers, and it's scary, knowing there is no support. This company really only cares about making money and going the chepest direction possible. Case in point, they just laid off a bunch of people for "restructuring" so they can replace them with less trained and less expensive employees. Only work here if you are desperate, and even then try to make it as short term as possible.

Advice to Management

Clean house on management and start over. As far as I can tell no managers actually have the proper training in mental health to make sound decisions for the populations served.

AllHealth Network2017-06-07

"Save your soul and don't work here!"

Former Employee - Therapist in Littleton, CO

I worked at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

None I can think of, honestly. It's just a terrible company.

Cons

Everything! This company does not consider their employee's mental health and does not value their opinion. They want to make money and nothing else. I had 5 bosses in the time I worked at AllHell and would NEVER return to this company no matter what. I am licensed professional and their pay is crap. One does not get into this field to become rich but it is not too much to ask to be fairly compensated. My biggest problem is that no one listens to the employees when they bring problems though the appropriate channels. Save your self and find a different company. It is NOT worth it!!!

Advice to Management

Learn to hire managers that know how to manage and are not just the "yes men" you have now.

AllHealth Network2017-06-05
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Therapist"

Former Employee - Therapist

I worked at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

co-workers are the only pro, and they manage to tun off the good ones

Cons

poor management, disregard for patient cars, put bottom line first, disregard for employee health and satisfaction

Advice to Management

eliminate all of leadership and start over

AllHealth Network2017-05-12