AllHealth Network "community mental health" Reviews | Glassdoor

AllHealth Network Employee Reviews about "community mental health"

Updated Oct 17, 2019

3.8
AllHealth Network President and Chief Executive Officer  William Henricks (no image)
William Henricks
Pros
  • "Leadership team communicated well and values staff input(in 7 reviews)

• "I recently started with AllHealth after working for another community mental health center(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "(in 6 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "community mental health"

Return to all Reviews

"Proud to work at a non-profit that cares about its employees"

Current Employee - Behavioal Health Clinician in Littleton, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

AllHealth's new employee orientation was the best and most organized introduction to a company that I've ever experienced. It set a good tone for what was to come. There has been a lot of transition in the past few years so some of the long-term employees seemed to be uncomfortable with the changes, but from what I've encountered the changes have been entirely transparent and the mission to better the agency noble.... I am able to do my job with little interference and I truly feel my feedback is valued. Altogether it has been a great experience, particularly coming from previous agencies where I felt like a number. It is entirely possible for therapists to get all notes and paperwork done by the end of the day, which is rare in the mental health field. I find the benefits package to be outstanding and the overall mission of the organization to be inspiring.

Cons

Some of the longer term employees have a sour attitude, which is somewhat understandable given the many changes the agency has seen over the last couple of years and perhaps the burnout they experience as a result of working in community mental health for an extended period of time. I don't let it bother me and instead focus on my personal experience.

Advice to Management

AllHealth should really consider giving more national holidays off. I think it would make the agency more competitive in recruitment and give employees more time with family members who also have the day off without taking PTO.

AllHealth Network2018-02-22
  2. "Allhealth is a worthwhile workplace"

Current Employee - Behavioral Health Clinician in Parker, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working here FT for the past 5 years, and this agency has certainly grown in a positive direction. I appreciate the generous PTO we start with as well as benefits. I find there is a lot of flexibility here because Allhealth cares about its employees doing well. This may not have always felt like the case, but since our new CEO took over, there has definitely been a positive culture shift. and a... dedication to transparency that was not present when I first started here. This has been an excellent entry level job and there is room for growth.

Cons

Many of the cons come with community mental health centers in general-sometimes caseloads can get high if you are not on top of managing them, and sometimes we are not always able to serve clients needs because community mental health centers do have limitations that private practices would not.

AllHealth Network2019-10-17
  3. "Great experience so far!"

Current Employee - Clinician in Parker, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently started with AllHealth after working for another community mental health center. I was looking for a job closer to where I live and for a change of pace. My only knowledge about AllHealth was from a few years ago and most of it was negative. In the few months that I have been with the company, I have been impressed by management/executive's intentional effort to rebrand and create a place where employees... want to work and are happy. Work/life balance has been acknowledged multiple times since I started 2 months ago and there are a number of feedback processes in place where the exec team is actively looking for feedback on areas to improve. My salary is very competitive for a community mental health agency, so that has also been a nice perk. Their new employee orientation was one of the most cohesive and engaging trainings I have experienced and was much appreciated by me.

Cons

I haven't been in the organization for long enough to have clear ideas of any glaring cons, so most of mine are related to my job specifically. I did feel that the team based training (outside of the organization wide training) was not very cohesive and lacked specific structure. A few things that my other community mental health agency provided that I have missed were health insurance reimbursement for employees... who chose to not take company-sponsored insurance ($125 paid out to me monthly) and a wellness hour that we were given each week (essentially a flex hour that was paid and we could take to do anything that promoted self care or wellness, including leaving early for the day).

AllHealth Network2019-10-01
  4. "Great Employer for Clinicians in Mental Health"

Former Employee - Care Navigator in Littleton, CO

I worked at AllHealth Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Supportive Work Environment *Competitive Pay *Opportunity For Advancement *Valuable Training and Skillful Learning *Flexible Schedule and Great Benefits *Cultural Diversity

Cons

Overall great company for professionals who are considering developing in career of mental health services and supporting clients in the community .

AllHealth Network2017-07-21

"Save your soul and don't work here!"

Former Employee - Therapist in Littleton, CO

I worked at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

None I can think of, honestly. It's just a terrible company.

Cons

Everything! This company does not consider their employee's mental health and does not value their opinion. They want to make money and nothing else. I had 5 bosses in the time I worked at AllHell and would NEVER return to this company no matter what. I am licensed professional and their pay is crap. One does not get into this field to become rich but it is not too much to ask to be fairly compensated. My biggest... problem is that no one listens to the employees when they bring problems though the appropriate channels. Save your self and find a different company. It is NOT worth it!!!

Advice to Management

Learn to hire managers that know how to manage and are not just the "yes men" you have now.

AllHealth Network2017-06-05

"Financial Difficulties"

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time

Pros

The mission of the organization is good, but they do not walk the talk

Cons

The overall state of community mental health centers in Colorado are operated by utilizing as much of the taxpayers money as possible in the disguise of offering mental health care.

Advice to Management

Overhaul Needed

AllHealth Network2015-07-10