AllHealth Network "leadership team" Reviews | Glassdoor

AllHealth Network Employee Reviews about "leadership team"

Updated Oct 2, 2019

3.8
AllHealth Network CEO William Henricks (no image)
William Henricks
Pros
  • "Leadership team communicated well and values staff input(in 7 reviews)

• "I recently started with AllHealth after working for another community mental health center(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "(in 6 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "leadership team"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "I feel valued"

Current Employee - Mental Health Specialist in Littleton, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network part-time for less than a year

Pros

The values and culture at AllHealth Network make this a wonderful place to work. Having worked in community mental health for over 20 years, I have been very happy working for the organization thus far (it's been 3 months). The leadership team is relational and kind and allows for transparency, which creates a culture of collaboration and "we are all in this together" mentality. I feel appreciated and valued and... I'm so glad I chose to work here.

Cons

I do not have any cons to share.

AllHealth Network2019-10-02

"GREAT place to work"

Current Employee - Leader

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Over the past month I have heard "people are so kind here" more than 3 times from different new employees. I love hearing that and appreciate that kindness is a priority for our culture. Our leadership teams work really well together. We value our staff, value high quality care for the individuals we serve and realize that making informed and sometimes tough financial decisions is key to our sustainability.

Cons

I look forward to the future when we can pay our clinicians a salary that is closer to what they deserve. Our leadership is committed to this as well.

Advice to Management

It is a privilege to work for you as we serve our community. Thank you for valuing our staff and working to make AllHealth Network a place for individuals to receive outstanding services.

AllHealth Network2018-12-31
  3. "Great place to work and support the community."

Current Employee - Administrative in Englewood, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mission driven organization that has grown stronger in recent years. Great orientation process and good benefits. Leadership team communicated well and values staff input.

Cons

Sometimes difficult for clients to access services.

Advice to Management

Continue to engage with employees regularly and maintain focus on staff training and clinical care. Heading in right direction!

AllHealth Network2018-09-13

"AllHealth Network is a great place to work!"

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with AllHealth network for a little over a year and feel strongly that this is a great organization that is moving in a positive direction. AllHealth has hired a new CEO in the last year and made some changes in the upper level leadership which has helped clarify the mission and vision. The organization not only has strong clinical leaders, but has hired a CEO that is business minded, fiscally... responsible, and has brought energy and accountability to the leadership team. I have been a part of many initiatives, since starting here, that have helped improve staff culture and job satisfaction, as well as, improve client outcomes. Overall, Allhealth has excellent clinical staff with many specialty areas, which allows us to serve diverse populations. While Allhealth continues to provide services to the Medicaid population in Arapahoe and Douglas Counties, we have vastly expanded the number of private insurances accepted and increased the number of licensed clinicians on staff.

Cons

AllHealth has faced some budgetary challenges in the last few years, which has made it difficulty to expand services in some locations despite there being a need to increase services. The current leadership team has a clear vision to move AllHealth to a more diverse revenue stream so that the organization relies less on government funding and medicaid, which I am hopeful will allow Allhealth to continue to grow... and thrive.

Advice to Management

Management has taken positive steps to survey staff and clients to determine what is working well and what areas are growth opportunities. Communication continues to improve, but at-times, it seems that there is not a free flow of information between the leadership team, the management team, and the staff.

AllHealth Network2017-11-07

"Overall Review"

Current Employee - Behavioral Health Counselor in Englewood, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Open communication, present and future focused, great leadership teams. One of the first jobs where I can be heard by anyone up the leadership change and all work to share information and suggestions with each other.

Cons

Staff struggles with past events making it difficult to accept change as an overall culture among some

Advice to Management

Keep lines of communication open and keep with the forward thinking even when difficult

AllHealth Network2017-11-06

"On the move company"

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Have had a great experience here. Best leadership team I have worked with in my many years in mental health. Staff focused, high level of integrity and accountability. Great movement for strategic planning and future growth. Much current focus on staff accountability and work ethic while increased benefits for high performers. Able to have hard conversations and give constructive feedback for improvement rather... than avoiding conflict and intervention for poor performances

Cons

Not a place to work if you are adverse to constructive feedback and growth. Could improve on work / life balance messaging.

AllHealth Network2017-09-26
  7. "Crisis"

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time

Pros

-AHN strives for excellence -AHN continues to improve the workplace culture -Our new leadership team has gone above and beyond to fix past problems

Cons

-It is a very big agency, sometimes communication does fall through the cracks

AllHealth Network2017-06-06