AllStaff Solutions Reviews

Updated May 2, 2020

4.9
AllStaff Solutions President Rebekah Barr (no image)
Rebekah Barr
Pros
  • "I only worked a short term contract but they've been the best employer I've ever worked for(in 5 reviews)

• "Just started working for this company and my staffing manager has truly been exceptional(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons that I can think of(in 5 reviews)

• "None what so ever great company(in 2 reviews)

1. "Streamlined and Communicative"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at AllStaff Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

This company works fast to get the staff through on boarding and out to the work site. People stand at the ready to answer any and all questions I have and even walk me through stuff when I need the extra help.

Cons

I have yet to encounter anything that I would consider a con yet.

AllStaff Solutions2020-05-02
  2. "Allstaff is a quality employer"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Greenville, SC

I have been working at AllStaff Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Allstaff is extremely easy to work for and my recruiter has been very helpful, down to earth and flexible.

Cons

There are None to speak of

AllStaff Solutions2020-05-01
  3. "Just was hired"

Current Employee - PC Support Technician in Vicksburg, MS

I have been working at AllStaff Solutions full-time

Pros

The onboarding was quick. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

None yet. Will update soon

AllStaff Solutions2020-04-28

"Happy I found them!"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse, BSN in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at AllStaff Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

I was looking for a company to be able to help out more in my community during the Covid-19 crisis, and the next day I got a message from these guys! I’m so happy I did, Ashley Freeman, the account manager for healthcare is one of the kindest people I’ve had the pleasure of knowing. She works hard around everyone’s crazy schedules to make sure we can all still help out during this difficult time. They always provide the necessary PPE which is so difficult to find anymore and we all appreciate so much. They send out detailed instructions prior to each shift about what we are doing, what to wear, where to go, where to park, and where to go with questions. I’m so glad I found this gem of a company and am able to help more people now because of it.

Cons

Some last minute schedule changes, you just have to be flexible. Not the fault of AllStaff, sometimes the place we are staffing changes their mind about times or needs last minute.

AllStaff Solutions2020-04-15
  5. "Great Employer!!!"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse, BSN

I have been working at AllStaff Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great traveling compensation, organized protocols.

Cons

I would like much job opportunities.

AllStaff Solutions2020-04-21
  6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Wellness Check RN in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at AllStaff Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

*Fast on-boarding process *Very supportive *Quick responses *Flexible scheduling

Cons

*Communication was a bit confusing in the beginning as I did not completely understand how a separate company was involved. Communication conflicted for a short time but the company support team realized this and helped to clear things up quickly.

AllStaff Solutions2020-04-20
  7. "Great Place"

4.0
    Former Employee - Computer Support Specialist

I worked at AllStaff Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lot's of exposure to wide array of IT systems

Cons

Paid time off accrues slowly

AllStaff Solutions2020-04-22

"One of the Better Staffing Agencies"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Program Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I worked at AllStaff Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Business Operations Processes - Really outstanding w/ the administrative side of the business. Training, benefits enrollment and timesheet management was all very easy and straightforward. Company is very good about communicating with the company as a whole, and with individual employees concerning specific requirements. Client Focus - Management allows you to focus on the client you're supporting and there is very minimal administrative tasking required from AllStaff. They'll only contact you if required. Friendly Management - Easy to work with and get in touch with anytime you have questions or issues. Flex time - Permitted as long as client site approves. Benefits - Health/Dental/Vision/Disability benefits are offered, which isn't always the case with a staffing agency. I'd say the costs are average as far as what's deducted from your paycheck. 401(k) is available to utilize, though no company contributions. Overall a great company to work for.

Cons

Retirement Contributions - There are no company retirement contributions or matching. Also, if you like to contribute as much as possible to your 401(k) and are considered higher income, be warned that AllStaff does not pass its 401(k) discrimination testing (as of 2019). This means your 401(k) contributions will be capped at a much lower level than IRS maximums.

AllStaff Solutions2019-10-01

AllStaff Solutions Response

October 3, 2019President

Thank you so much for this detailed and honest review. It means a lot to us to know that we are succeeding in our mission. Thank you also for the advice about our 401K. This has been an issue for us for a while due to the short term nature of many of our employees. We will research this option and make changes if they make sense for all involved. Thanks again!

9. "Great and Responsive Company"

Former Employee - IT Coordinator in Washington, DC

I worked at AllStaff Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team is super helpful, accessible, and responsive. I have never had any issues going to any member of their team with questions or concerns, which has been extremely helpful as someone just starting out in my career.

Cons

I have not had any issues working with AllStaff

AllStaff Solutions2019-08-09

AllStaff Solutions Response

October 3, 2019President

Thank you for this wonderful review and letting us know that we are succeeding in our mission

"Top Notch Company"

Former Employee - PC Technician in Tulsa, OK

I worked at AllStaff Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked with Allstaff for nearly 10 years. They are far and away the best company I have ever worked for. The staff always kept me in the know on what was going on, they are super friendly and always willing to help in any situation I ever needed help in. If given the chance to work for Allstaff, I say GO FOR IT.

Cons

in may nearly 10 years I really have no complaints.

AllStaff Solutions2018-12-05