Allconnect Reviews | Glassdoor

Allconnect Reviews

Updated Oct 10, 2019

Found 202 reviews

3.2
Allconnect CEO Steve Sibley (no image)
Steve Sibley
Pros
  • "Work-life balance is a priority in corporate, and the CEO has an open-door policy(in 16 reviews)

• "Allconnect really rewards the effort that you put forth(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "It can be a little overwhelming with the amount of call volume Allconnect receives(in 17 reviews)

• "Long hours, strict schedule, few breaks(in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best workplace in ST. George"

Current Employee - Performance Coach in Saint George, UT

I have been working at Allconnect full-time for more than a year

Pros

High pay, No experience needed, Deeply caring staff, Empowering environment, Career growth opportunities, and on and on!

Cons

Competitive (Have to bring your A-game everyday), A potentially risky amount of self-management. No other Cons, really.

Advice to Management

Make sure everyone understands every aspect of their job and how to manage it.

Allconnect2019-01-16
  2. "Exciting place to work if you like money"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I worked at Allconnect full-time

Pros

Money, people, good vibe in there.

Cons

None really, for having to go to work each day and get paid to do a job i prefer to have a job like this.

Allconnect2019-09-04
  3. "Great introduction to sales"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Allconnect full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a very cool work environment. Everyone is cool and willing to help you win

Cons

Hard to get paid time off. Benefits don't kick in until after 3 months

Advice to Management

More training opportunities or a weekly huddle to discuss ways of overcoming objections and different sales approaches that work for others.

Allconnect2019-10-05
  4. "Some good, Some bad"

Former Employee - Office Administrator

I worked at Allconnect full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Work Life Balance Monday thru Friday Work Schedule

Cons

Changed quite a bit from start to end.

Allconnect2019-10-10
  5. "If you have to"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Saint George, UT

I have been working at Allconnect full-time for more than a year

Pros

They will hire just about anyone so as a homemaker returning to the workforce it was a good job

Cons

The company has been bought out multiple times and each time they change the rules and expect you to be grateful for it

Advice to Management

Pay your employees on time

Allconnect2019-10-10
  6. "scam"

Former Employee - Sales Professional in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I worked at Allconnect full-time for less than a year

Pros

there are no pros in this job

Cons

worst job I have ever had. My first job out of college and the call center closed with in the first 3 months being there after i was promised so much and received little. The newest employees got the same severance as the veteran employees that have been there since day one. completely awful experience and shady sales practices at that.

Advice to Management

none

Allconnect2019-10-09
  7. "Worse Job Ever!"

Former Employee - Home Consultant

I worked at Allconnect full-time for more than a year

Pros

The money was good. I'm finished

Cons

The find any little way to reduce your commission. And is no way for you to keep track of you money. The money was not worth my peace of mind.

Advice to Management

Just stop and start all over. It's too many Cons to list. No one should have to 'grant time' to be able to go to the restroom, because it's not scheduled yet. Just horrible.!!

Allconnect2019-09-07
  8. "Fun Place to Work"

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Saint George, UT

I worked at Allconnect full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Fun, competitive, lots of lunches and other incentives

Cons

Low pay, not much room for movement

Allconnect2019-08-13
  9. "There Is Potential"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Allconnect full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has great potential! You can definitely see the positive direction the leadership team is moving in to create a better work atmosphere, and to change the pre-existing culture that had been established in this location. I think it is great that personality assessements are done to best match sales reps with managers, and teams are formed accordingly. The leadership team is very strategic in their... coaching approach, and is very flexible and open to feedback. During peak times, meals are often provided to off-set the inconvenience of shorter lunches. To help keep the energy levels high and positively drive the competitive spirit, incentives/prizes are given and won across the enterprise, as well as on individual teams. There are perks in almost every aspect of your employment to aid as motivation and encouragement since there seems to be an unspoken awareness that many newcomers and outsiders face a great deal of challenges coming in initially. If you are attentive you can definitely see the teamwork amongst sales reps, the leadership team, and between the two.

Cons

There seems to be an imbalance somewhere. During my short time I noticed that attrition is very high, partially due to attendance and also from the stress/strain that accompanies that type of selling. The lack of professionalism, the lack of structure, and the unbalanced trade-off between the teachings in training, compared to actual usage afterwards paired with trying to learn the product, apply the information... taught while adapting to the constant changes taking place all around the establishment creates a very hostile work environment both on an off the phones. Also, it appears a great deal of talent is lost because in order to progess with the company, you have to start on the phones.

Advice to Management

I think you guys do an awesome job under the circumstances. While slow-folding, I can definitely see the improvement, and different ideas being implemented to create a better experience overall. It would help if you were more transparent about listening in on reps' calls, and also if you found more motivational factors than money. Yes, we work for money, but when "chasing the bag" becomes the key driving-force... behind every conversation, it dismantles the potential for building a foundation rooted with talent, growth, and experience. Yes, I understand the concept of goals and stats. However, with everything being money-centered, the integrity of the establishment eventually becomes questionable and ruined under the percetion that money is the only thing you can offer your people. You attract a specific type of individual, and with the loss of other talent, you lose the prospect of being able to truly diversify. As leadership, you can communicate whatever message you want, and still be effective in driving key metrics...

Allconnect2019-07-04
  10. "Dont bother"

Former Employee - Consumer Sales Consultant in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I worked at Allconnect full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sometimes you'll have decent checks

Cons

Don't bother. When they were bought out by Red Ventures Allconnect an almost evil company.

Advice to Management

Close your doors. Treat your employees like people not numbers. Let them use the bath room sometimes.

Allconnect2019-07-07