Allegiance (CA) Account Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

Found 15 reviews

4.5
Van Berardino
  1. "Qualifed as top representative in the nation for our major client!"

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at Allegiance for a year now within our marketing division. I have been really focusing on my professional skills in being the best with communication with the client and leadership development with coaching my team. Because of setting goals and having my manager weekly evaluate my performance I have rencently qualified as a top Account Director that will be a rewarded to attend an all-inclusive company...

Cons

Managers only announced the top five in the nation and I would have love to see the rest of the competitiors who placed working with my major client. Also wanted more feedback in what to improve.

Advice to Management

I wish my manager showcased this opportunity a little more and discussed the qualifications in more meetings.

Allegiance (CA)2017-10-25

"I came to the US looking for opportunity"

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with this company for a year on a work visa from Macedonia. In my beginning stages I fell in love with the company, it's people and the opportunity. I created partnership with the Owner, him constantly developing my myself and performance in my profession. I am in the process of extending my working Visa with their sponsorship, and because of that I am extremely grateful.

Cons

With having a foreigner perspective, I sometimes forget the American culture values of work ethic and when people go home, I get restless and want to keep working. The time to be successful for me, has no time limit.

Advice to Management

I would love if the managers had a day where they allowed us to share our culture specifically to the new team members. Maybe it could be a specific team night.

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-11

""With only one year of me being here I have learned so much in regards to running a business, more than I did in the las"

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coming from the mortgage background for the last 15 years, one thing we were not taught was team building, this business has helped me shape my personal career by educating myself in how to be a better coach and leader with people that I manage so we all can succeed.

Cons

As leader in this business I had to recognize that everybody has a different style in the way they like to be coached. So this has taught me to be more patient and understanding with all walks of life.

Advice to Management

So management please truly keep the open door policy. I love it when you ask me about my day and always offer help.

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-16

"Drawn to Major Sports Clients"

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Going to games for team outings. Every week we have a team event.

Cons

My transition from classroom atmosphere to the professional work environment for major clients can be challenging. I definitely need to prepare myself more and be able to mold into managing more aspects

Advice to Management

Would love a panel meet in greet of the management team for all divisions they have.

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-09

"Account Director"

Former Employee - Account Director in San Diego, CA

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

+Personal Development +Team atmosphere +Potential to make $600-900 a week

Cons

-more than 80 hours a week -6 days a week -commission-based

Advice to Management

Be more upfront about the amount of time it takes before you see a paycheck with more than $200 (they say 3-5 weeks but it was more like 8 weeks for me)

Allegiance (CA)2016-05-18

"Great opportunity for those with the right work ethic"

Current Employee - Account Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) for less than a year

Pros

This is an incredible place to learn about business and management. I was consistently making $800+ per week. All of these people claiming its a "pyramid scheme" have no idea what that even is. They have team nights every thursday and its an awesome environment.

Cons

The hours are long, but thats because its like an accelerated MBA program that requires some class time in the morning. If you arent willing to commit to learning and developing yourself, this job is not for you.

Advice to Management

Management was very supportive in my time there, they seem to take a very special interest in all new employees and I always had someone make Time for me when I had a question or concern.

Allegiance (CA)2016-03-31

"Awesome"

Current Employee - Account Director

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Your never going to be able to work half butt and make 6 figures in your life,your either going to work hard now and relax later or relax now and work hard when your 60,I've gained a lot of work ethic, a great student mentality and how to run my business

Cons

Only con there would be is working 60-80 hours but that's only because your working for you future and you wouldn't be working those many hours for the rest of your life

Advice to Management

Networking,take notes:)

Allegiance (CA)2016-04-25

"Great possibilities!"

Current Employee - Account Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA)

Pros

Such a great team dynamic, everybody is always encouraging you to be the best you can be; they're more than happy to help you out when you need it! They really mean it when they say that they want to get to know you in order to find the best place in the company for you. I couldn't be happier with my job, I love coming to work every morning knowing I'm going to be greeted with smiles and high fives from my coworkers!...

Cons

I really can't think of any! When the work day's over, we can wind down as a team whether it be discussing our day, or playing a game of pool.

Allegiance (CA)2015-08-03

"Account Director"

Former Employee - Account Director in San Diego, CA

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for in this industry. High demand to meet goals and team work encouraged. Great way learn about sales and direct marketing.

Cons

Long hours and weeks. Saturdays and holidays are included. Can't really take time off in order for you to get to management. Door-to-door selling for business as well as residential.

Allegiance (CA)2015-06-11

"Great Opportunity"

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love that the work is challenging. I'm able to grow as a person non-stop because of the new challenges that come with promotion. They first teach you how to manage yourself and then teaches you how to manage others. I love the principle they live by--integrity, hard work, being humble. I'm glad to be part of this organization because everything I'm learning I can apply in all aspect of my life. I can honestly say that...

Cons

Because it's not your orthodox job, things can get a little disorganize. Long hours was a little tough at first but I'm learning that I need to put in the time now so that I can live the type of life not too many people can later on.

Advice to Management

I would be more organized so that others can see how important it is to be organized as a business owner. I love the open door policy, you can talk to the owner of the company anytime you want. They encourage getting mentored by upper management.

Allegiance (CA)2015-05-19