Allegiance (CA) Brand Ambassador Reviews | Glassdoor

1.8
Van Berardino

"Interesting Experience"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador

I worked at Allegiance (CA)

Pros

In short the people. Ive worked a fair amout of jobs in my life and i've never been around a group of people who were more positive evryday. It made going to work fun. I like everyone else probably looked at this website before i went in for the interview. However unlike some of the other posters i saw on here i never felt mislead during the process. However the saying seeing is believing definitly rings true. This job...

Cons

Long hours. I just moved to San Diego and wasn't ready to commit to the hours. Also the ridiculous challenges they were always doing with each other really just weren't for me.

Advice to Management

You guys talked about the charities you were giving to, involve your employees more in that process it will only help your culture.

Allegiance (CA)2016-09-17
  2. "Not a true Sports Marketing Firm"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some great people worked for the company, making the environment fun, however we were all in the same boat.

Cons

Management and HR make the firm out to be a top Marketing Firm with great growth potential and financial bonuses. The company is really a door-to-door ticket sales, 100% commission, and a pyramid scheme.

Advice to Management

Be upfront about the positions and what the company really is and maybe you will have better retention.

Allegiance (CA)2018-04-13

Allegiance (CA) Response

April 16, 2018Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback about the great people you worked with and the fun environment of our office. We strive to create this exciting environment full of hard working and amazing individuals. We are sorry for any confusion with our business model as we do not ask our employees ...

"sales"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) for more than a year

Pros

none...terrible company.only "pro" I met some awesome co-workers there.

Cons

poor management, terrible management, terrible training, stressful working environment. The WORST company I have ever worked for, you only work off commission a lot of lies and dishonesty when it comes to your pay check.

Advice to Management

close this place down

Allegiance (CA)2016-11-15

"Not the job for me"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

High energy staff that supported each other. Fun company events on Thursday night but that's pretty much it.

Cons

Door to door sales. Weird hours 11am-8:45pm. Salary is based purely on commission. Money not worth all the hours and work that you'd have to put in. Seemed like a pyramid scheme.

Allegiance (CA)2016-06-28