Allegiance (CA) Marketing Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 23, 2017

Found 2 reviews

1.0
Van Berardino

"TOTAL SCAM COMPANY! STAY AWAY!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strictly, only cons. Not one good thing to say, outside the building was shiny.

Cons

simply ask them for what your job description is - they will have the hardest time giving you an answer, I asked the staff 5 TIMES.. to make sure it IS NOT A DOOR TO DOOR sales job (worst than working at a fast food joint). They all told me , no, no it is not. And said everything I wanted to hear. I drove 3 hours for this interview, just to find out in fact I was lied to numerous times. and GUESS WHAT- they do door to...

Advice to Management

I think you all should stop false advertisments- EASY! Is there an option on here to give a negative for ratings, a 1 is MUCH TOO HIGH! SCAMMERS!!!!!!!

Allegiance (CA)2017-12-23

"Marketing manager"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time

Pros

None unless you are looking for a direct sales position

Cons

Deceitful and misleading. I interviewed for a 'Marketing Manager' position. This is not a marketing or advertising firm. This is commission based, direct sales position that requires you to cold call and work your way up in hopes to make it to a managerial or ownership position through a pyramid scheme.

Advice to Management

Be transparent in what position you are hiring for and that this is NOT an advertising or marketing firm.

Allegiance (CA)2017-06-21