Allegiance (CA) Reviews | Glassdoor

Van Berardino

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time

Pros

I have been to various conferences as a leader in this business and every time I take back valuable skills that have helped me contribute to my success. Not only do these networking conferences provide me amazing experiences to travel, but these events are set up to have quality time with the CEO of this company. I love having that dynamic and not just being seen as one employee out of the hundreds.

Cons

We do not have a conference for our regional organization, but only national and global. Maybe that is something I will bring up tomorrow.

Advice to Management

I would showcase these conferences little more to new people who start our business. To see the bigger picture of how big our organization is really put things into perspective for me.

Allegiance (CA)2017-06-21

"I came to the US looking for opportunity"

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with this company for a year on a work visa from Macedonia. In my beginning stages I fell in love with the company, it's people and the opportunity. I created partnership with the Owner, him constantly developing my myself and performance in my profession. I am in the process of extending my working Visa with their sponsorship, and because of that I am extremely grateful.

Cons

With having a foreigner perspective, I sometimes forget the American culture values of work ethic and when people go home, I get restless and want to keep working. The time to be successful for me, has no time limit.

Advice to Management

I would love if the managers had a day where they allowed us to share our culture specifically to the new team members. Maybe it could be a specific team night.

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-11

""With only one year of me being here I have learned so much in regards to running a business, more than I did in the las"

Current Employee - Account Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coming from the mortgage background for the last 15 years, one thing we were not taught was team building, this business has helped me shape my personal career by educating myself in how to be a better coach and leader with people that I manage so we all can succeed.

Cons

As leader in this business I had to recognize that everybody has a different style in the way they like to be coached. So this has taught me to be more patient and understanding with all walks of life.

Advice to Management

So management please truly keep the open door policy. I love it when you ask me about my day and always offer help.

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-16

"I am glad I applied and came in for myself"

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time

Pros

After reading the negative reviews, I am so glad I didn't base my opportunity on others' experiences or comments. With my previous experience, I just applied and saw for myself what this company had to offer. I just got laid off as technical engineer and I was ready for change. My whole life and professional path would have completely altered if I accepted people's negative perspectives. The reality of my situation is...

Cons

Success in this company is dedicated by your commitment level and work ethic. I had to realize that. Developing this mentality was honestly a challenge, but it was something I was willing to do to make a better future for my family.

Advice to Management

Our company must continue to promote networking with other expansion offices we do have. Broadening the horizon to see what is successful for others definitely allowed me to put my future with this company into perspective.

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-18

"Marketing manager"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time

Pros

None unless you are looking for a direct sales position

Cons

Deceitful and misleading. I interviewed for a 'Marketing Manager' position. This is not a marketing or advertising firm. This is commission based, direct sales position that requires you to cold call and work your way up in hopes to make it to a managerial or ownership position through a pyramid scheme.

Advice to Management

Be transparent in what position you are hiring for and that this is NOT an advertising or marketing firm.

Allegiance (CA)2017-06-21

"Drawn to Major Sports Clients"

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Going to games for team outings. Every week we have a team event.

Cons

My transition from classroom atmosphere to the professional work environment for major clients can be challenging. I definitely need to prepare myself more and be able to mold into managing more aspects

Advice to Management

Would love a panel meet in greet of the management team for all divisions they have.

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-09

"RUN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!"

I worked at Allegiance (CA)

Pros

Decent co workers but nothing else

Cons

Long hours; pure commission only; always micro managing literally ; managers don't care about you; no benefits; have this false system which works; ; apparently do not alloqw you to see Dr's or other appointments; get mad when you take a day off (even if the Dr says so)

Advice to Management

Stop feeding lies

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-23

"So much opportunity"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time

Pros

Continuous training Mentorship program Multiple promotions Fortune 500 clients Goal-oriented Positive company culture Team environment

Cons

Long hours High responsibilities Work on saturday

Allegiance (CA)2017-04-13

"Sales"

I worked at Allegiance (CA)

Pros

Absolutely none ....... don't waste time interviewing like I did you will wind up in debt and no benefits for health or anything else

Cons

Everything ..... lied to entire time ... pyramid scheme about recruiting and wind up earning less then minimum wage is probable..... have to work long hours of interrupting random peoples days while soliciting in stores ..,.... no benefits or health at all and but must provide own car and gas for ling days

Advice to Management

Close this business

Allegiance (CA)2017-05-08

"DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

No pros! If I could I would give them negative stars.

Cons

They are liars! It's not sports marketing AT ALL it's door to door!!! You get dropped off in a location with no car pretty much stranded and they make you sell discounted tickets going business to business all by yourself. You work from 8am until around 7:30 pm and most of it is unpaid. It's 100% commission so if you don't sell anything you don't make any money. They pay you a $200 in training for a week but if you calculate...

Advice to Management

Stop lying!!! Let people know up front what the job is and then they can decide for themselves if they want to continue with the interviewing process. And pay your employees during your 2 hour morning and 2 hour night meeting. You should be shut down for what you're doing!!! Modern day slavery. Also hire new team leaders who know what they are doing.

Allegiance (CA)2017-04-07