Allegiance (CA) Reviews | Glassdoor

Van Berardino

"Account Director"

Former Employee - Account Director in San Diego, CA

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

+Personal Development +Team atmosphere +Potential to make $600-900 a week

Cons

-more than 80 hours a week -6 days a week -commission-based

Advice to Management

Be more upfront about the amount of time it takes before you see a paycheck with more than $200 (they say 3-5 weeks but it was more like 8 weeks for me)

Allegiance (CA)2016-05-18

"Not the job for me"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in San Diego, CA

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

High energy staff that supported each other. Fun company events on Thursday night but that's pretty much it.

Cons

Door to door sales. Weird hours 11am-8:45pm. Salary is based purely on commission. Money not worth all the hours and work that you'd have to put in. Seemed like a pyramid scheme.

Allegiance (CA)2016-06-28

"Misleading"

Former Employee - Field Marketing in San Diego, CA

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

12 hour work days, no pay check for the first two weeks

Cons

misleading interviews, misleading and false job descriptions posted on job boards, vaguely tell you what you will be doing on the job at the very end of the 'inteview' process

Advice to Management

cease falsifying your job descriptions

Allegiance (CA)2016-06-16

"Interesting for a while yet did NOT pay my Bills!!"

Former Employee - California in San Diego, CA

I worked at Allegiance (CA)

Pros

Potential to learn better habits for work Team oriented Meet new people

Cons

80hr work week, 7 days a week if you don't reach quota. Treated like children; dismissed until your an Acct Director. Favoritism is Strong in this company, you don't make it unless the boss likes you, male or female.

Advice to Management

Be more upfront about the hours and pay; I waited almost a month for my first pay. check which was only $96 then $124 then $153. Be more upfront, because people can lose their homes with the lies you tell.

Allegiance (CA)2016-06-14

"Great opportunity for those with the right work ethic"

Current Employee - Account Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) for less than a year

Pros

This is an incredible place to learn about business and management. I was consistently making $800+ per week. All of these people claiming its a "pyramid scheme" have no idea what that even is. They have team nights every thursday and its an awesome environment.

Cons

The hours are long, but thats because its like an accelerated MBA program that requires some class time in the morning. If you arent willing to commit to learning and developing yourself, this job is not for you.

Advice to Management

Management was very supportive in my time there, they seem to take a very special interest in all new employees and I always had someone make Time for me when I had a question or concern.

Allegiance (CA)2016-03-31

"Awesome"

Current Employee - Account Director

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Your never going to be able to work half butt and make 6 figures in your life,your either going to work hard now and relax later or relax now and work hard when your 60,I've gained a lot of work ethic, a great student mentality and how to run my business

Cons

Only con there would be is working 60-80 hours but that's only because your working for you future and you wouldn't be working those many hours for the rest of your life

Advice to Management

Networking,take notes:)

Allegiance (CA)2016-04-25

"Account Director"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IN

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're looking to gain management skills in conducting interviews, managing a small team of about five to fifteen people this is the place for you. Much to learn and grow personally and professionally through this company.

Cons

Since this job allows you to potentially run your own office it does require a lot of hours. Consider it grad school while learning to run and manage a company in the state of California.

Advice to Management

More one-on-one's with team members. Keep up the positive environment and energy.

Allegiance (CA)2016-01-28

"Account Manager Perspective"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

As an Account Manager, my job is so simple because the product sells itself. The best part about it is having established clients that we have an amazing relationship with, so we can really focus on just creating the best experience with our customers. I love the fact that our clients are involved in having team nights hosted at their company. Our paintball nights defiantly rank high on our team night list!

Cons

We have a lot of employees in the office so it can be a busy environment. There are so many campaigns we have running at a time, you just need to make sure you can stay on task.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, efficient and progressive work is all thanks to you guys!

Allegiance (CA)2016-01-06

"Leading A Great Team"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) for more than a year

Pros

I have never had such a great support system for making sure my game plan to get into management was marked realistically with my training schedule. My team is composed of loyal hardworking individuals who are ready to be successful at a level that most wish they could only dream to achieve. Hard work ethic, ambition, being humble, and having an amazing team created my professional goals to become realities in my career.

Cons

A lot of people think they do not have to work hard for the opportunity, but if you are willing to put in the hours and the hard work the opportunity is there for the taking.

Allegiance (CA)2015-12-30

"The interview process was standard."

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time

Pros

When I attended the interview I was greeted by a nice admin who made sure that I was set up properly by the hiring manager. The lobby was full action with employees interacting with the prospective applicant. I had a chance to speak with a couple employees who sincerely gave interest of my background and previous work experience. I waited 25 minutes, but the time flew by and I appreciated the exposure I had to take a...

Cons

I got so caught up in speaking with the employees, I didn’t have time to prepare my questions that I written down and the notes of how I wanted to express my work experience. Hopefully the hiring process is more concerned about expressing excitement for an opportunity to work with high end clients. I kept my fingers crossed.

Allegiance (CA)2015-12-12