Allen Recruitment Reviews
82% would recommend to a friend
(35 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 35 of over 58 reviews
Updated Jun 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Jun 6, 2023Privacy SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Easy communication, understanding, good salary, work from home
No additional benefits and perks
- 5.0Apr 14, 2023Head of Contract RecruitmentCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Fantastic tech stack, great culture, great people. The future of recruitment!!!
None that I can think of
- 5.0Mar 27, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDublin, Dublin
Growth Mindset Room for growth Flexi - work Look after employees Wellness Program Excellent Salaries Company Trips Regular meet-ups virtually and in person Remote working & Office working arrangements to suit the persons needs.
I have not got any
- 3.0Jul 3, 2022Advertising Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Great pay Chance to work on client side Free meals, gym and swimming pool
No sick pay Not being treated as a full time employee at the client's side and exclusion Difficult to become a full time employee, and you need to do the same interview process as an external candidate
- 5.0Sep 4, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Great work culture. Good career opportunities Very competitive salary structure
None that I can think of
- 5.0Jan 4, 2022Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearManchester, England
Before I joined Allen Recruitment, I saw many positive reviews online. I thought it was too good to be true, however after joining the company, everything people said turned out to be true. You have lots of flexibility in terms of work hours and location, as it is 100% remote working. They don't micro-manage you, instead leaving you to take responsibility for yourself. They are very generous with company bonus and employment benefits, for example the company just paid for everyone around the world to have an amazing holiday in Malta. My colleagues are all very friendly and supportive, I would agree with the other comments that this is the best company I have ever worked for!
Can't really think of any!
- 5.0May 26, 2022Senior Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDublin, Dublin
you can really grow in this company, great experience
flat structure requires some getting used to and it might not be for people who need to be managed, it might be hard for people coming from places where somebody always told them what to do2
- 1.0Jul 21, 2022HR AdvisorCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The company doesn't treat candidates seriously, probably because of unrealistic KPIs.i was a witness when another advisor told candidate he is not going to find another job ever. I've seen advisors not waiting for candidates to reply for more than 1h.
I wish I found any yet
- 4.0May 12, 2022Compliance SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
- Salary was above average for the role. - Equipment sent out to me Laptop + Phone etc. - Onboarding was fast. - 1 Round of Interviews with the client and job offer.
When the contract ends it ends, look for a new job. No future opportunities are provided.
Allen Recruitment Reviews FAQs
Allen Recruitment has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Allen Recruitment to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
82% of Allen Recruitment employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Allen Recruitment 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.