Alleviate Tax Reviews

3.9
  1. "Great leadership"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Alleviate Tax full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has a really good value of wanting to really help their clients which is hard to find. The leadership is growing and you beat the location, cold brew on tap, penthouse view, gym, restaurants and more.

Cons

You want to make sure you get results so anyone looking for a handout...this is not the place.

2. "Since working at Alleviate Tax,not only do I feel I’ve grown as a professional but also individually."

4.0

I have been working at Alleviate Tax

Pros

If you want to work hard and make a good life for yourself while working in a great location with good people this is the place to be! Work hard, earn good money, the office is on the top floor of 20 story building amazing views, people, bosses and owners with family and good life values. Clean building and comfortable work environment. ALL the free coffee a person can drink in a day!!!! Yyeessssss caffeine!!!!!!!

Cons

When people don’t want to work hard they get disgruntled. When that happens people get sour and that can rub off, if you are scared of hard work don’t come here. Poor attitudes in certain people spoil the atmosphere and bring down the feeling of the office, it leaves sort of a bad smell in the environment.

Continue reading

3. "Great team to work with"

4.0
    Former Employee - Tax Associate in Irvine, CA

I worked at Alleviate Tax full-time for less than a year

Pros

They take the extra time needed to train and equip you to succeed. Nice break room perks.

Cons

Extra grind to get on top

"Beware Narcissist in Charge!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Call Center in Irvine, CA

I worked at Alleviate Tax full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing is worth working here!

Cons

If you are not a liar or a cheater you wont survive here.

July 11, 2019Recruiter & HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had a poor experience but we wish you all the best!

5. "THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Alleviate Tax full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong management, excellent leadership, motivating atmosphere, thorough training. This place and the leadership is committed to the personal development of every single employee.

Cons

There is negativity from people who just don't mesh with the vive and the culture. This is probably true everywhere.

Continue reading
  6. "Its a very nice building and set up"

Former Employee - Tax Consultant in Irvine, CA

I worked at Alleviate Tax full-time for less than a year

Pros

New cold brew, coffee latte machine, and catered Fridays. You get a base hourly rate that is generous. Other consult review is accurate.

Cons

It really feels like cold call, even agg leads have no idea why they are being spoken too. If base salary(no ot) works for you and you need something now go for it. Skilled consultants will feel embarrassed.

March 8, 2019Recruiter & HR Generalist

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and realize that inside sales is not for everyone which is why we have such an in depth and transparent interview process. Additionally, we do offer overtime to our team members after they pass their probationary period. All the best!

7. "Owner was cool, hands on, but was more like a call center $12.00 telemarketing job. Low commissions"

2.0
    Former Employee - Tax Consultant in Irvine, CA

I worked at Alleviate Tax full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice view, free coffee, lattes & lunch on Fridays

Cons

Low morale on sales side, if you like cold calling old leads you’ll love this place, beware of their “shark tank” very cut throat. A lot of good sales people left in the short time I was there.

March 6, 2019Recruiter & HR Generalist

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We are always looking to improve our employee experience. Additionally, one correction, our base hourly pay is $15.00 not $12.00. All the best!

"Incredible Opportunity!"

I have been working at Alleviate Tax full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the work atmosphere here! I came from another company where the administration made employees feel disposable and unsupported. It's a complete 180 here. The CEO and admin motivates all the employees and always commends associates' achievements and hard work. My colleagues are amazing people that really create such a sense of a strong team and community. I'm very happy here.

Cons

As with any workplace, there's the typical stress of day to day demands.

"Great Company to Work For"

I have been working at Alleviate Tax full-time

Pros

Great business operation, with management that really cares about their staff. Amazing location in Irvine with really nice amenities (gym onsite, food places, great views) Allows room for growth.

Cons

Growing business so the normal "cons" associated with that, some changes etc. Nothing that is a detractor.

"Honest, ethical & a lot of opportunity to advance"

I have been working at Alleviate Tax full-time for less than a year

Pros

Beautiful office (incredible view), so many perks, great co-workers, free lunches and casual dress on fridays, business casual dress code, free airport parking, tons of room to grow and you can advance quickly if you put in the work. Also our CEO is the best.

Cons

It is a start up environment so there are some small growing pains but for the most part there aren't any significant cons that I can think of.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 10 reviews