Alliance Global Services Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
John Castleman

Pros
Cons
  • You will have to manage work life balance (in 8 reviews)

• Managers are really pathetic and follows micro management (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great growth company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Alliance Global Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunity, great sales management, great sr executive team.

Cons

If you are not a hard charger this is not the place for you

Advice to Management

keep on doing what you are doing

2. "Nice Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Pros

Nice company with good pay

Cons

Acquired by an another company

3. "Associate Consultant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

I worked at Alliance Global Services (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Good Work
    2. Will Provide the dinner and cab facility if you have to work after 8.00 or 9.00
    3. Takes care of the women employees well.

Cons

1. Compensation that they provide is not as per the market value.
    2. Management wont see equally both developer and QA either in terms of compensation or in terms of the respect also.

"Great choice"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Conshohocken, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Alliance Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent place to be, high energy, great environment to learn and excel. I am extremely happy with my choice to come to Alliance Global Services, although I could have gone any where.

Cons

You will need to keep up or move along

6. "Terrific, high growth organization!"

Current Employee - Executive in Conshohocken, PA
    Current Employee - Executive in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Alliance Global Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

High customer satisfaction (Net Promoter) scores have enabled aggressive growth for Alliance. We have been able to leverage these high customer sat figures to build on success and grow our customer portfolio. Aside form delivery excellence, customers appreciate our candor, directness and transparency which is in alignment with our company culture. We have great leadership and direction going in to 2015.

Cons

Challenging work environment and high expectations do not allow for "clock-punching". Work-life balance is always a challenge but the alternative -- being part of a slow-growth, stagnant company -- carries a different set of worries as well.

Advice to Management

We need more office space

"Great company with excellent opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Vice President, Consulting Services in Conshohocken, PA
    Current Employee - Vice President, Consulting Services in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Alliance Global Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great opportunities to grow with an entrepreneurial attitude, really changed direction in the last 5 years and is focussed on developing some cutting edge technologies

Cons

Some long nights and weekends but really exciting work and lot of travel. However, given my personality I would probably be bored in a slow 9-5 company

Advice to Management

Matching 401k please

8. "Challenging projects, great opportunity to learn new skills and push yourself"

I have been working at Alliance Global Services full-time

Pros

Very customer focused, everyone is expected to understand the value of the work you are doing. If you like learning new technologies and solving interesting problems Alliance is good. If you want to just follow a process and have a routine job it's not for you.

Cons

The challenging projects require attention to detail and high quality work from everyone. This means you sometimes have to stay late to fix issues in your code or if something doesn't work the way a customer expects.

Advice to Management

Leverage more industry expertise to focus in a few verticals

9. "Enjoy working for Alliance"

Current Employee - DIrector Solution Engineering in Conshohocken, PA
    Current Employee - DIrector Solution Engineering in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Alliance Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Alliance Global Services for just over one year. I find my co-workers at Alliance very energetic and dynamic. This past year, we have developed a lot of new process and metrics for Quality Assurance engagements. I enjoy the clients that we work with and find that our clients do have a good review of the work that we do for them.

Alliance does pay a reasonable salary. Alliance does recognize and reward employees who work hard and contribute to the success of the company.

Cons

Alliance is a fast moving company and not for complacent or lazy people. A few long days, a lot of travel, and it is definitely a lot of work. I do, however, find it rewarding.

10. "Great Place to work"

Former Employee - Lead Quality Assurance Automation Tester in Conshohocken, PA
    Former Employee - Lead Quality Assurance Automation Tester in Conshohocken, PA

I worked at Alliance Global Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Company Culture. Very Diverse.
    Great Compensation
    Good people and work environment

Cons

Upper level management could be more proactive at obtaining requirements from clients to help QA be more efficient.

Advice to Management

11. "Really like Alliance"

Current Employee - Architect in Conshohocken, PA
    Current Employee - Architect in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Alliance Global Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I work with smart, talented people who drive for results. I don't have to travel much. My assignments are technically challenging and I enjoy the work environment.
    I get great support from the operations team and find the management team to be accessible whenever I need to speak to them. We are growing, but there still all the benefits of a smaller company

Cons

We need more communication across the organization. More managers from the US should visit the Hydereabad office and more of the managers from Hyderabad should visit the US. If we spent more time on both shores, collaboration would be better.

Advice to Management

Work on company-wide communication. We don't hear enough about what is happening on other projects or when we close new business. I would like to know more.