Alliance HealthCare Services Reviews

Updated Jun 23, 2020

3.9
Alliance HealthCare Services CEO Rhonda Longmore-Grund
Rhonda Longmore-Grund
Pros
  • "Alliance really cares about people - both patients and team members(in 12 reviews)

• "Very good benefits package with wellness incentives(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "No help, change hours constantly, call management no reply, no lunch, 14 hour days(in 5 reviews)

• "Until the company proved to be shifty and not one caring about patient care as much as their pockets(in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Experience"

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Andover, MA

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive, supportive environment with passionate, knowledgeable team

Cons

Department is decentralized across the country

January 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Very happy to hear that things are going well for you at Alliance! We are also looking forward to the growth and success in 2020!

2. "My First Few Months with AHS!"

MRI Technologist

I worked at Alliance HealthCare Services

Pros

I have enjoyed my experience with AHS; all those I have had the pleasure to meet and/or work with have been pleasant, professional, respectful, friendly, dedicated, helpful, & kind. I could not ask for more as I work solo yet have “a village” supporting me!! This is the perfect opportunity for me after having been in my field for 25+ years. I can now work autonomously, multi-task, be pro-active, responsible, accountable, confident, & self-sufficient...relying on all of my training & experience.

Cons

Older Equipment & software leading to more frequent technical issues/down time, than I am use to.

March 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! All the feedback we receive is helpful and appreciated. If you are referring to equipment and software in our radiology department, we agree. That's why Alliance has created a plan to address these issues and has started to invest millions of dollars in upgrading our assets. It's never good for anyone when we have a down unit, especially not our patients!

"Lots of good folks, huge challenges"

2.0
    Former Employee - Therapist in Memphis, TN

I worked at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Other employees who care, programs that strive to make a difference.

Cons

Mgmt is far removed from the clinical work and lacks recent, relevant experience. Even clinical directors are more like admins. Lots of nepotism and toxic dynamics among mgmt.

4. "Overall good company."

Former Employee - IT Support

I worked at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good pay and benefits, plenty to do and learn, pretty good staff across all departments.

Cons

Typical cons of a large for-profit company.....sometimes staying in business means restructuring and losing staff.

Continue reading
  5. "Genuine, Values-Driven Organization"

Former Employee - Human Resources in Irvine, CA

I worked at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Alliance Healthcare is a genuine, values driven organization that demonstrates tremendous care for their patients and Team Members. There are also a number of really great individuals throughout the organization who were a pleasure to work with.

Cons

No organization is perfect and perceived 'cons' are relative depending on what's personally important to each individual employee. Like many other organizations, Alliance has its opportunities but nothing specific worth noting here.

6. "Working together for one great cause."

Current Employee - Human Resources in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am happy to work for a great manager/director, she is really supportive of her team. I know she has my back! Great team environment, we are able to come together to make positive change in the organization.

Cons

Even if working at the headquarters, can feel left out at times. Not great interaction between upper management and the employees.

7. "Fair"

Former Employee - Patient Coordinator

I worked at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun Working environment, very fast and good techs to work with

Cons

Transporting is a requirement, No always fun

8. "Good team environment, great people"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Irvine, CA

Pros

I really enjoy the team environment. We work together to accomplish goals and have fun doing it. Every team member is here to help each other out.

Cons

Some team members can feel isolated due to location

March 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are an incredible team making an incredible difference here at Alliance! Some of our team members work remote which can, at times, make it harder to get certain things accomplished and feel like part of the team. And, while we often hear from our team members that they love the job autonomy they experience working at Alliance, sometimes they are working on a small team and supporting customers in more rural areas.

9. "Flexibility"

Current Employee - MRI Technologist

Pros

Able to transfer states with relocation pay, pretty good salary and benefits

Cons

Communication, under appreciated, shift coverage isn’t always reciprocated, you can feel like you’re being taken advantage of, they expect you to meet customer demands without a lot of help or adequate training.

March 9, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel appreciated and that you feel taken advantage of. We sure hope you've shared these feeling with your immediate supervisor. If you haven't, then please do! Sometimes leaders/managers get busy or forget their manners and don't always say "thank you"! Just know that you ARE appreciated, even if it isn't said as frequently as you deserve it to be!

10. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great team environment. Excellent coworkers and colleagues. Work/life balance. Very good benefits package with wellness incentives. The company gives back to the community and supports local charities.

Cons

Our corporate office occupies two floors in the building and interaction between the two floors is not as high as it could be.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It sounds like you've had a very successful career at Alliance! Great feedback on the need to improve interaction between departments/floors at the corporate offices. We try to find ways to bring team members together and we'll keep coming up with creative ideas...we'll provide the incentive, now we just need people to participate! Maybe you could help us rally up the troops the next time an activity is planned? Best of luck on the next 8 years at Alliance! Thanks again for the feedback!

Found 148 reviews