Alliance HealthCare Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Alliance HealthCare Services Reviews

Found 121 reviews

4.2
Rhonda Longmore-Grund
Pros
  • "Competitive salary, good benefits for employees(in 8 reviews)

• "GREAT flexibility for Team Members of various roles(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "(in 4 reviews)

• "Hostile, toxic work environment this company is a revolving door of employees(in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

VERY GOOD DRIVING CAREER

Current Employee - Driver in Bristol, CT

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Realistic expectations, experienced management, right mix of supervision and independence.

Cons

Should be none if you do your homework prior to accepting a position.

November 19, 2018

Thanks for your feedback! Our Drivers are such an important part of Alliance's radiology business! Without our Drivers many patients would have to drive hours to get an MRI or PET/CT scan. Our Driver's make it possible for patients in rural areas to have access to the health care ...

2. Fully Committed Industry Leaders

Current Employee - CRM Administrator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Strong team support, vision, and collaboration.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons while working for this company.

3. Overall Alliance is a good company to work for.

Current Employee - Front Office Manager

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Competitive salary and benefits.

Cons

Corporate a bit out of touch with front line operations.

4. Oncology Office

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time

Pros

Great staff to work with, patient population is very grateful for services.

Cons

There is many different changes happening and the follow through is lacking in some areas.

5. Established and Trying to Grow Aggressively - Great Dynamic Leadership

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

New energetic and values-driven CEO, dynamic leadership. There has been some turnover recently at all levels of management (not just CEO) and the "new" leaders being brought in fit the internally ingrained mission and values. Company is in very high growth mode and requires a LOT of extra effort and "above and beyond" behavior. Not "demanded" per se, it's just necessary to help the company thrive -- and to thrive in your...

Cons

Many silos and geographic challenges. Can be draining. "Patient First" mantra is great and should continue, could do more to support, develop and recognize Team Members. Most of non-patient facing time is spent on conf calls ("Meetings"). We are spread all over the United States, and so scattered geographically that "Teambuilding" is very difficult.

Advice to Management

Continue living our mission and values, as we already do! Put more energy and investment (yes, financial, but primarily with time, energy and attention) into recognizing and appreciating Team Members -- especially front line Patient Care roles and their direct leaders! btw - VERY excited about new CEO as well as new leaders throughout ourg.

6. review of Alliance Healthcare Services

Current Employee - PT Coordinator in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel that Alliance cares about their patients and employees. I have been here 3 months and love working for this company

Cons

I wish I could work a few more hours

What a Zoo.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I worked at Alliance HealthCare Services

Pros

I did get a check, but it was not enough for what I had to put up with in the job.

Cons

Way too many people that do not want to work. The ones that do, get slammed daily. Have unqualified people in many positions. Much of administration have more mental problems than the patients. To work there you have to keep repeating to yourself, 'they are not all locked up'. It is the only way to protect yourself. Administration is full of reactionary lunatics.

Advice to Management

Get new management.

8. Great Place to Work!

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time

Pros

Alliance really cares about people - both patients and team members. The culture and environment is great and team members are really focused on building one another up and working truly as a team. Alliance embodies integrity and makes sure employees feel valued and appreciated. At Alliance, what you do matters.

Cons

Nothing to share at the moment.

November 19, 2018

Thanks for the feedback!! Our Team Members ARE very important to Alliance, and so are our patients and customers! Alliance wouldn't be what we are without people like you who make us a great place to work!

Lots of career growth opportunity

Current Employee - Director of Strategic Accounts in Irvine, CA

Pros

Career Development Competitive Compensation Benefits Work life balance

Cons

Everyone is very busy, so it is hard to get support/time from leadership

Advice to Management

Conduct training and development sessions, or involve employees in projects for hands on learning so that you can feel confident in delegating responsibilities, thereby freeing up some time.

November 19, 2018

Thanks for the review and the great advice! I sure hope you have also shared this advice with your direct supervisor! Our leaders welcome feedback and really appreciate learning how we can ensure Alliance is a great place to work!

10. Assistant Director of Operations

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Operations in New York, NY

Pros

Great Team, awesome corporate support, and continued opportunities for growth.

Cons

Generally long hours, but fulfilling at the same time. Many duties outside of role.

Advice to Management

Currently very happy, and I feel very supported. Continued focus on accountability for all.

Found 121 reviews