- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - The Woodlands, TX
- - Spring, TX
- - Houston, TX
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Prosper, TX
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
Found 20 of over 21 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 28, 2022 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We are given so many opportunities for internal growth, and we are additionally compensated in multiple ways for hard work. We have a "chief morale" officer, which is a sweet lab that we get to see in the office pretty regularly, and everyone just loves him when he stops by just for some scratches. We are a family at headquarters, and my colleagues are additionally my friends, and we push one another to succeed and keep one another positive and laughing as much as we can. I dont like to write reviews, bc I think for the most part its a waste of time I could be spending on other things, but it seems only fair when I ran across other reviews that are not fair at all to a company that has made sure we are all successful and I, personally, and very grateful for this opportunity and love how much I have learned in this industry thanks to Alliance.
This is a stressful industry, so there are going to be times that we are short staffed and you are asked to help out a team mate that needs it, or you are asked to fly outside of your comfort zone to help your clients, or you will need to work a little late to keep up with your day to day tasks and keep your head above water. I cant so much say these are cons, bc this is a customer service position...I would think this was expected and you knew that before you got into the industry. Working hard is not a detriment, its more of a virtue.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 15, 2022 - Certified Nurse Assistant in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nothing positive to say about this company
Everything nasty facilities, even nastier leadershipContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 27, 2022 - Hcm coordinator in The Woodlands, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been with Alliance for a long time, and this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I never dread coming to work!! Upper Management is kind, caring, understanding, and compassionate. The entire company is just like one big family. I'm grateful and so thankful to be apart of the Alliance team.
Ill say this- if there is a downside, its not one for long- we are a team and we work to fix cons/issues when they arise. So honestly- I don't have any cons.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 9, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The casual work environment and decent people.
*unreal expectations when it comes to your work load. * no sick leave. *no training. * Dogs in the office. * Unhealthy conditions.Continue reading
Hey there fellow Warrior! We are sorry to see you are experiencing many of these feelings. Thank you for enjoying our casual work environment, but we have to politely disagree, we find all of your teammates to be exceptional! That includes our mascot Rocky! Our PTO policy is communicated during hiring, onboarding, in our employee handbook and includes paid sick leave. In regards to training and workload, we are happy to provide several helpful tools for employee training and promote an open door policy across AHCM for feedback. It's unclear due to typographical errors what is written in the "Advice to Management" section, but we encourage you to clarify either in this forum or to contribute your feedback on that and any other concerns to the HR inbox. We will be glad to address your comment (anonymously) in our monthly Warrior Town Hall! As an AHCM team member we value you both professionally and personally!
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 4, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people you meet at the company are great and very dedicated to their work. Everyone is kind and accepting.
- There isn't a defined structure at Alliance. You will be expected to osmosis the system and hit the ground running with little to no resources. - Your position, duties, and pay can change at anytime. What you applied for is not necessarily the job you will be doing. - Since it is a smaller company, you're at the mercy of "getting the job done" and some regularly stay to inappropriate hours just to get things done. (i.e. staying until midnight or 2am is not okay, even if your employee say they "don't mind") - PTO is almost nonexistent. If you do end up taking any time off, prepare for a massive pile up when you return as there aren't any effective backup processes put in place. - Turn over is high with the exception of some of the long-term employees who don't know anything other then Alliance.Continue reading
Hello! We have reviewed your experience, and assure you that we take every measure to to keep AHCM a safe, happy, and rewarding place to work. We have noted your concerns. Unfortunately, we don't always get it right, which can lead to turnover. As a company, we are grateful for your feedback and will continue to strive for improvement in every pillar of our business, while staying true to our core values.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 27, 2022 - Sales Representative in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment. Healthy competition. Management cares about growth and development. Easy to move up quickly. Team-oriented culture. Everyone goes above and beyond to serve our clients. No selfishness. All have a common goal. Profit-sharing!
Not working at Alliance sooner!Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 25, 2022 - Sales AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture or at least used to have a good culture
Moral among the sales team is low even though it’s ignored by management. The philosophy is now about making a buck and no longer about the client and it shows. The implementation and service dept infrastructure hasn’t grown but client size has. Alliance has become their competition with the dollar only in mind.Continue reading
Hello! We have reviewed your experience, and assure you that we take every measure to keep AHCM a safe, happy, and rewarding place to work. We have noted your concerns. Unfortunately, we don't always get it right, which can lead to turnover. As a company, we are grateful for your feedback and will continue to strive for improvement in every pillar of our business, while staying true to our core values. Culture: Thank you for the generous compliment regarding our culture. Our people make up the best in our industry, and the credit for excellence goes directly to them! Our Sales Team Morale: We have recently surveyed our sellers in an anonymous company wide survey, and received high marks in the areas of morale, training, and compensation structure. Infrastructure: We agree, we have grown our client base which is largely attributable to our excellence in sales, marketing, and implementation, but our processes must evolve in lock step with our growth. In Q3 2022, we completely re-vamped our implementation process and are ecstatic to witness the increased efficiency and outputs of that phenomenal work! The Warrior and Shark bit isn’t for everyone, and we hope your next adventure exceeds your expectations in this area!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 16, 2022 - HRM Applications Support Analyst in The Woodlands, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team, benefits and management.
Not much work like balance.
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 20, 2021 - Human Resources Director in The Woodlands, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Leadership Work Life Balance Good Benefits Bonus Opportunities Professional but fun work environment
Some positions don't offer remote work opportunities
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 2, 2021 - Sales AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work remote That’s it. If you are looking at this company please keep in mind there are 100+ better options in same industry that will actually pay you more and most likely provide better leadership
They are under staffed in service so issues happen way to often from day 1 during implementation Since they are understaffed the service teams are overworked and overwhelmed which causes a lot of issues Underpaid industry average Technology is under industry average Lack of team environment Technology looks the same as it does 30 years ago They do not pay accurately on commissions and don’t care to look into it after you brought it up several timesContinue reading