Alliance International Recruiting Reviews | Glassdoor

John Todd
  1. "Physician Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Physician Recruiter in Houston, TX

I worked at Alliance International Recruiting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company to work with and still growing. Unlike any other recruiting firms has its challenges but Alliance Recruiting overcome the defaults and focus on resolving and issues that may help your well being and the success within a positive team environment. David Bruce (Owner), James Hamilton (VP of Sales), and Dorian Brown (Director of HR) are very hands on and the greatest team leader. There always someone that...

Cons

As a norm and unlike anywhere you land in a career, some teammates won't agree with your vision, but doesn't mean you're forgotten, only mean that you remain patience and management will listen to you. Always remember, the world doesn't revolve around you, and your time will come. To point any major cons, there isn't any that can be bothersome.

Advice to Management

Kepp up the GOOD work :)

Alliance International Recruiting2015-12-08
  2. "Extremely disappointed"

I have been working at Alliance International Recruiting part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good interview preparation. They helped ensure you highlight the strengths you bring to the table. That being said, the interview close they recommend is exactly like every other candidate and doesn't do you any favors

Cons

Ignored my industry of interest and didn't listen to my schedule requirements post hiring conference. -set me up for interviews in sales when I expressed no desire to pursue a sales career -post hiring conference, they proceed to set me up for a second interview on a day I had previously blocked off as unavailable. -you're seen more as a number to be placed than an actual candidate

Advice to Management

Listen to the interests of your candidates. Don't set them up for failure by completely ignoring their industry interests

Alliance International Recruiting2017-05-04
  3. "Exceptional Organization!"

Current Employee - Candidate Recruiter in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Alliance International Recruiting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Truly entrepreneurial spirit for a recruiting company. Considerable room for growth as an employee. Several different arms to business model. Helping VETERANS daily! Transparent work environment. Focus on the right people for the right reasons. Higher ethics than any other business I've seen or heard of.

Cons

Selective model = cannot help everyone. It's not fun having to tell someone we cannot help.

Advice to Management

Try to create more synergy between business developers and candidate recruiters. Naturally there is a competitive spirit, but more collaboration would benefit everyone.

Alliance International Recruiting2013-02-11