Alliance Residential Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 308 reviews

3.2
Alliance Residential CEO Bruce C. Ward
Bruce C. Ward
Pros
  • "Tons of room for growth and awesome benefits(in 12 reviews)

• "There is always an opportunity for growth and the ability to transfer to other properties if you need to relocate(in 11 reviews)

1. Excellent company

Former Employee - Leasing Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- in depth training - growth opportunities - company engagement - employee benefits

Cons

- the amount of continuous training modules

2. Great company.

Current Employee - Maintenance in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Excellent team and work life balance.

Cons

None really at all. Great company.

February 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We truly appreciate your dedication to Alliance and for taking care of our residents!

3. Great people

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

no raises after a year

February 4, 2019

We are so glad to hear that and thank you for taking the time to give feedback! If you have any suggestions feel free to email us at Careers@allresco.com

Amazing Company Culture despite growing pains

Former Employee - Business Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time

Pros

- sincere leadership who care for their team - some of the best product in the industry - innovative and up to date technologies - exciting events - positive communication from higher up - direct interaction on budgets and processes

Cons

- sometimes changes with technologies and systems don't get rolled out well or are rolled out too quickly - some markets are a build and sell market for the company so longevity can be tricky

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The growing pains are worth the effort and it is felt in the field.

February 4, 2019

We are so glad to hear that and thank you for taking the time to give feedback! We are always looking to improve our associate experience. If you have any suggestions feel free to email us at Careers@allresco.com.

5. ABM

Current Employee - ABM

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Clothing bonus is a pro

Cons

Constantly being moved around is a con

February 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Although you did not have the experience we would have hoped for we appreciate your review so that we can continue to improve the associate experience for all of Alliance.

Overworked unappreciated and underpaid

Current Employee - Business Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Working with some amazing people and doing what I love to do everyday.

Cons

No home/work balance. Incompetent accounting department. Upper management is oblivious to what is really happening to their employees on the property level and not addressing the issues and/or concerns by simply just listening. Actually follow their core values and not just say that’s what we should do. High employee turnover, easy to just fire them then to give them the tools they need to be successful.

Advice to Management

Provide support when asked. It’s sometimes the simple things that make our lives a little bit easier in an already stressful environment.

7. Amazing Company to Build a Career!

Former Employee - Business Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I was with Alliance for two years! I started out at their only Tax Credit property (at the time) in North Salt Lake and transferred to a luxury property in Downtown Salt Lake City as an ABM. I was part of the first group of people to be an Elevate Coach for the ABM Coaching Program. After 2 years as an ABM, I was promoted to BM. The point is that if you work hard to master your role and try to understand the business...

Cons

Nothing that is worthwhile comes easily. There are no cons that I can say about my experience with Alliance, only that there will be challenges to overcome in any job or company. Overall, Alliance boosted my professional experiences.

Advice to Management

Alliance is a huge company and I feel they are on the right track as industry leaders. They care about the training and experience of all their employees. #IHeartAlliance Keep growing and embracing innovation and change.

8. Good company, pay could be better.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits are great, easy to transfer to any location, relaxed work environment. Opportunities to grow in the company are alright. You can work your way up to a management position at a decent rate if you do good in the company.

Cons

Pay could be better. Working as a sales associate in this company it will take a few months to start seeing commissions and bonuses so you have to wait it out. If you don't you won't see your money. Hours aren't very flexible and PTO and sick time accumulates throughout time which I was unaware. I was told I would get that time after being with the company for 3 months, after the 3 months they add time every pay period....

Advice to Management

If our pay was higher, employees would feel more motivated to stay with the company.

9. Company with great benefits.

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time

Pros

Great benefits. Awesome support team.

Cons

Corporate life means micromanagement from the top.

Good People but Poor Leaders

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Alliance is great at marketing and attracting awesome associates. They have made enough mistakes where they now have streamlined systems and procedures. They are have created efficient systems and protocol that would make them the best in the business. Always tools, templates or tip sheets available for any training.

Cons

Alliance used to have great culture. Now there culture is all about growing the business and not about the associates who have a sufficient lack of work life balance. They promote associate significance through structures that place fear on sending ecards instead of encouraging them to give genuine in person feedback. They have developed a reputation for paying low and stretching there associates too thin in order...

Advice to Management

Good leadership starts at the top and if the trend is seeing entire departments turn over with in the matter of a year then it is probably time to look at top executive leaders and where they are going wrong.

Found 308 reviews