Alliance Security "working for alliance" Reviews | Glassdoor

Alliance Security Employee Reviews about "working for alliance"

Updated Jun 25, 2019

Found 71 reviews

3.4
Alliance Security CEO Jay Gotra
Jay Gotra
Pros
Cons
  • "With a company growing as fast as Alliance you will have growing pains but that is business(in 5 reviews)

• "Cant really say there are any downsides to Alliance, I love coming to work every day & I love working for Alliance Security(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "working for alliance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "My experience was educational, proactive and fun at Alliance Security."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cranston, RI

I worked at Alliance Security full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best parts of working at Alliance were the competitive salaries along with commissions, great work environment, and flexible work hours.

Cons

The most difficult part of working at Alliance Security is the space for growth and relocation.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Alliance Security2018-10-04
  2. "Billing Specialist"

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Cranston, RI

I have been working at Alliance Security full-time for less than a year

Pros

Alliance Security is a great company to work for! Employee appreciation is definitely noticed within the company.

Cons

Cant really say there are any downsides to Alliance, I love coming to work every day & I love working for Alliance Security.

Advice to Management

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Alliance Security2016-04-12
  3. "Outstanding Company"

Current Employee - Tech Support

I have been working at Alliance Security

Pros

As part of the Alliance Security team , i can't say enough about the company the people and culture is great, working in here is like being on my second home and my coworkers are like my second family

Cons

NON AT MOMENT , i'm very happy working at alliance security

Alliance Security2016-03-28
  4. "Young growing company, fast paced and not for everyone but the sky is the limit for those who "get it"!!"

Current Employee - Manager in Warwick, RI

I have been working at Alliance Security full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Upbeat and positive office environment. We're taught from day one that it's all about the customer and that's the main thing we are held accountable for. I've been with the company for 5 years and have been given multiple opportunities to move up and advance within the company from part time sales to being a department manager. Opportunity is there for those willing to go the extra mile and earn it I see myself with Alliance...

Cons

It's hard to isolate any one bad thing about working for Alliance, things can be frustrating at times but I typically have fun at work and don't dread going to work either. Even when i've made mistakes they were addressed and we moved on things weren't blown out of proportion and I wasn't made to feel uncomfortable when my mistakes we're addressed by a superior like some bosses...

Advice to Management

Well who wouldn't ask for a raise?

Alliance Security2014-04-12