Alliant Event Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Alliant Event Services Reviews

3.5
Sanjay Patel
1 Rating

1. "Work that brings on many challenges, not for the faint of heart."

Current Employee - Production in Pomona, CA
    Current Employee - Production in Pomona, CA

I have been working at Alliant Event Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is ample opportunity to grow, if you are willing to put in the time and effort. Speaking from personal experience, having started as an intern, I have been able to grow into a production assistant and personal assistant to the Exec. V.P.

I have learned things that are not taught in any class room and that I can take with me where ever I decide to go. Alliant Events provides a very supportive foundation which motivates you to grow.

Cons

The company is growing extremely fast, which can be overwhelming at times, but the challenge is welcomed.

2. "Positive Work Environment"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Alliant Event Services as a contractor

Pros

It is an overall laid-back and enjoyable environment to work in.

Cons

Not a lot of hours given. Paycheck would take multiple weeks to receive after sending invoice.

Alliant Event Services Response

May 6, 2016 – Business Development

Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves in fostering an environment that is fun and as stress-free as possible, being that we are in the Live Events industry. In regards to your paycheck ... More

3. "They care more about bottom line profit than employees or clients"

Pros

Decent inventory of equipment. Paychecks never bounced. Made some lifelong friends during course of employment. Learned more about a/v than when I began.

Cons

They are bean counters who care more about line item profits and do not see value in offering long term solutions that create lasting relationships.

Alliant Event Services Response

Jan 8, 2016 – Business Development

Being financially careful and wise has allowed Alliant Events to remain in business for over 30 years. In addition, we have an open door policy and we are always willing to share our finances with ... More