Allied Cash Advance Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Office Manager"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Baton Rouge, LA

Pros

Pay is good and benefits

Cons

Upper management has many turnovers

2. "The Worst Experience"

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Allied Cash Advance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None not even 1/2 a pro .. Nothing zero nada

Cons

All lies not truthful, not interested in employees retention, this company is just interested in sucking you in to con innocent unsuspecting people to rip them off. The system they use sucks, always faulty, always down, uses employees as collection agents asking them to break the law. Lie cheat and do anything to get money.

Advice to Management

Shut the company down and try to get hired in a real job

3. "My biggest regret"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at Allied Cash Advance (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is ok, meeting new people is a plus

Cons

Everything else.Too much is expected for not enough money.

Allied Cash Advance Response

Sep 15, 2016 – East Division Vice President

It’s unfortunate that your time at Allied Cash Advance didn’t meet your expectations. We do appreciate your feedback, as well as the contributions you made while you were with us. One of our ongoing... More

4. "Horrible Company!"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

If your not stuck working the store all by yourself for months on end then they have decent work hours and are closed on Sundays.

Cons

This company is a joke! They treat their employees awful. They don't show any appreciaction for all their hard work. They have a very high turn over rate because once people see how this company really is they leave and most go to the company's competitors. They are constantly changing the business hours and are always cutting csr's hours so they can save on labor to put more money in the company pocket. They are to cheap to upgrade their computer sysyem. It's always crashing and when it did we can't take customers payments or process loans, and then you get yelled at for not getting any originations or payments in on time when there's nothing we can do about it but wait for IT to fix it. They tell you that there's an open door policy but really there's not. If you have a complaint and go to your DDO they make sure to go tell all the other stores what you said. As a store manager if you have one bad period where you don't reach your impossible goals (that corporate sets) you can be sure that you will get a write up and fired right after. I could go on for hours about this company. My advice stay away from this company!

Advice to Management

You need to start checking in on your DDO's. They are very unprofessional! I can't count how many times the DDO came into my store cussing up a storm, telling my csr and I how much other associates at other stores annoy her, and told very inappropriate/personal things.

5. "If you like to be stressed and underpaid"

I have been working at Allied Cash Advance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Not a call center
    Closed on Sunday's
    Open until 2pm in Saturday's
    Closed major holidays
    .....

Cons

Too stressful, they set goals unrealistically. If you don't meat your goals be prepared to answer 10 emails as to why you suck. No one is ever on the same page, every manager has a completely different way of doing things. Offices are run down and out of date, company is too cheap to replace broken chairs, paint their offices, clean their carpets, or take down their horrible glass dividers that make an already small office, smaller. If you're a CSR be prepared to have your hours cut in half around feb-may. You'll also be working alone a lot because this company does not staff properly. No one should work alone EVER in a financial institution, your safety is not their concern. They do offer vacation time for full timers but you'll never be able to take it because it's pretty much impossible to keep a good employee.

Advice to Management

Update your locations and get on the same level as competitors. Stop expecting their results when you're not willing to put any effort into your appearance like they are. Also, stop cutting your CSRs hours at tax time!! Value your damn employees!

6. "Mostly good, some drawbacks but a fine job overall."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Allied Cash Advance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Schedule is all right, pay isn't bad and it's not hard to deal with upper management. Contrary to popular belief you're not pushed to break the law or lie to customers. In fact you're required to follow strict guidelines legally.

Cons

Some goals are just not possible, and dealing with customers can be stressful. A lot of changes which can switch back as little as days later.

Advice to Management

Consider customers goals on a case by case basis for stores rather than trying to simplify it as a formula. Give employees and customers warning before changing things up all at once to have fair warning to be ready.

7. "Under duress"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Allied Cash Advance (More than a year)

Pros

Air conditioning. Desk and chair. Not much else to say with pros. Maybe hours depending on situation.

Cons

Upper management is asking us to make good reviews on here to offset the bad ones. Pay. Managment. Shady. Benefits. Constantly changing operations. Hard to find anything morally acceptable with this company. Expectations are very high compared to the pay. Out dated technology.

Advice to Management

Stop being so shady. Get off your high horse and treat your subordinates like humans and not cattle. Also, the customers.

8. "Great company"

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Allied Cash Advance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company strives to be on the forefront of employment standards. The company easily works with your schedule. The upper management is very involved.

Cons

There are no cons they were great

Advice to Management

None

"There is opportunity to succeed."

I have been working at Allied Cash Advance full-time

Pros

Working with community..benefits .. Flexible work schedule..

Cons

Having to do outside marketing..

Advice to Management

Less competition and more recognition.. In general this company has some great employees that deserve more than just a jean day.

10. "Best job I have had."

Current Employee - Store Manager in Prescott, AZ
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Prescott, AZ

I have been working at Allied Cash Advance full-time

Pros

Good management team, company cares about your successes, encourages me to remain honest with customers, and treats everyone equal. It's a serious but fun environment, good benefits and very fair pay. Management teams are also supportive of thier employees and take interest in your success.

Cons

Only con in my opinion is people's assumptions of the business. Came from banking jobs and thier is too much misinformation about this business.

Advice to Management

Continue doing a great job supporting your crew and celebrating thier successes equally with the needs improvement and you guys will continue to be all stars in my opinion