Allstar Animal Removal Reviews | Glassdoor

Derek Swanson

1. "Office Staff"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great office atmosphere. Management is very laid back as long as you get your work done. Company is growing quickly so there is room for advancement.

Cons

I Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep being positive.

2. "Inside sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

None horrible company worse company I have ever worked for

Cons

BBB reviews say it all worse company I have ever worked for, cheated out of commission always a computer error was the excuse when confronted. Horrible management skills had to be afraid of coming into work because of the calls I answered of people upset that there money was taken and no work was ever done family owned company had no respect no breaks just a shady shady company shouldn't be allowed to be in operation after how many f reviews it has on bbb and how many law suits it has had.

Advice to Management

Karma is a real thing

Nov 14, 2016 – Director of Operations

Thank you for your feedback regarding your employment here. We understand that fielding phone calls in the service industry can be a taxing and even frustrating task. That is why we always try to ... More

3. "Easy Going- Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Advancement opportunities, compensated for the job you do, always something to do in the office. Nice and friendly environment

Cons

Nothing really, as long as you do what your supposed to you will be compensated for it. Can be very busy sometimes, but that's a good thing.

Advice to Management

No advice, the management is easy going and easy to deal with and work with. They are always helpful if you don't understand something and don't look down on you.

4. "Really great, easy going people"

Former Employee - Sales in Melbourne, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone was really nice and the bosses were accommodating if I ever had personal time off or vacatgion request. I worked for three other companies in the business and Allstar definitely gave me the best opportunity as far as pay, flexible hours, etcetra. They really were helpful and transparent when it came to policies and procedures. Great folks for sure.

Cons

New leads weren't really steady, but the industry is usually up and down based on season, so I expected it

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Jul 13, 2015 – Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your kind words. We at Allstar certainly appreciate what a tough job this can be and always promote an environment of positive attitudes and flexibility. We are sorry your ... More

5. "Finally, a Job I Can Call a Career!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for two other companies before I began working at Allstar and I've never been happier at my job than I am now. The management is very positive and available 24/7. I've got excellent pay, a company vehicle to use for work, and a flexible schedule. I get to travel a lot and meet people in many other fields of work. It's always exciting and no day is the same.

Cons

Even though the hours are flexible, I work most Saturdays. I knew it when I took the job, so it's not that bad but after two years I was hoping to get M-F.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I know you are all very busy, but sometimes I have to call or text a couple times before you pick up or text back. Please work on the response time. Thanks!

May 28, 2015 – Director of Operations

Thank you for the kind words. As we continue to grow throughout Florida and elsewhere, the added network of support will hopefully allow for more weekend down time. We appreciate the feedback and ... More

6. "Great career opportunity"

Former Employee - Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Technician in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved working outdoors with my hands. Had my own truck and worked pretty much independently, had no boss breathing down my neck all the time. It was cool working with the animals and it gave me some crazy stories to tell. I liked helping people too and most of them were usually happy to see me come over. I had to move out of the area for family reasons but if I ever move back, I'd definitely call and see if they'd take me back.

Cons

sometimes the guys/techs in the area would do a lot of trash talking about the managers and try to get me involved, but eventually they got what was coming to them. My biggest complaint was that sometimes I'd be so busy that I would be working really long days. I don't know if they maybe needed to hire more people, but some people like a fast pace job.

Advice to Management

None, they were always real easy to work for and talk to.

Feb 26, 2015 – Director of Operations

We appreciate your input regarding the work environment here at Allstar. Please be advised that all individuals in the field and any policies they may violate are all handled on a case by case ... More

"The worst experience of my life!"

Former Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (More than a year)

Pros

That I don't have to see their stupud smirks anymore.

Cons

The whole "organization" is so jacked up! they have sent me many times to remove homeowners pets that have died and when I asked what to do with them they said "find a dumpster behind a store but make sure there are no cameras or anybody around" that's just one of the many bad things I can say...also notice how all these good reviews are within the same day? Odd Huh?

Feb 26, 2015 – Director of Operations

While we appreciate your input regarding field procedures, Allstar trains every employee the proper way to complete the job in compliance with local and federal laws. Each individual in the field is ... More

"Beware Of This Lying, Cheating, Stealing Company!"

Former Employee - Field Technician in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Orlando, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None whatsover. Did I mention there are absolutely NO PRO'S to this ripoff organization?

Cons

All you have to do is go to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and look them up. Over 200 negative complaints inside of two years.It's amazing how they can still be in business. And they are definitely NOT BBB accredited nor are they memebers of Angies List for good reason. Read the reviews or find me one REAL employee that will say something good about this organization and i'll move to the North Pole. They are the laughing stock of the animal removal business and all of management should be in jail!

May 28, 2015 – Director of Operations

It is unfortunate that your experience with the company was not a positive one. Allstar does its best to train the employees to complete the jobs they do in a professional manner in order to please ... More

"This company is a scam. All they care about is money."

Former Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have no concept of customer service. They have you get the customer's money and then do not feel the need to complete service. This is not a Pro. Just another box I'm using for Cons.

Cons

Management is full of liars. No training. Everything is geared towards making quick money with no regards to future business. If the customer's just read the online reviews (Check Google reviews and BBB) there would be ZERO business. The company has a F rating with BBB. Over 100 complaints in 2014 alone. Check it out for yourself.

Advice to Management

Where to begin? Just close up shop. Do us all a favor and close. The problem with screwing people over is after you've done it for so long it start to become the norm and you grow numb to it.

May 28, 2015 – Director of Operations

I am sorry that your experience with Allstar was not a positive one. In training, customer service is taught to be of the utmost importance. Each technician in the field is held personally ... More

"Wish I could give no stars"

Former Employee - Removal Specialist in Sarasota, FL
    Former Employee - Removal Specialist in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company vehicle. Not much else

Cons

Terrible communication. Horrible training. Bad management. No company cell phone so yours is constantly blown up. Very unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Quit

May 28, 2015 – Director of Operations

We are sorry that your time with Allstar was not a pleasant experience and we appreciate your feedback. We find that in such a specialized career path that it takes a unique type of person to enjoy ... More