Allstar Animal Removal Wildlife Biologist Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Derek Swanson
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great Company To Work For!"

Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in Miami, FL

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am a current employee and I've been employed for just over four years, and when I first took the job I was a little nervous about the commission pay structure; I have never regretted the decision to work here! I previously worked for another company in this industry and other like companies that specialize in animal husbandry and medicine. Allstar is hands down the best company I have ever worked for! They trained me onsite at real jobs with current employees and managers walking me through every aspect of the job. Then, once training was complete they gave out a company truck that was fully stocked and continue to restock my supplies monthly as needed to complete the work. The job itself is rewarding because I get to work independently with people and wildlife on a daily basis, and I'm not micro managed. My managers are available via phone, text, and email any time I need them, and we have quarterly company meetings with all of the employees and managers. Over all, the company is very caring and quick to compliment good work or notify me if a customer submits a positive review!

Cons

There can be very long hours and a lot of weekends worked, however my paycheck has always reflected these hours quite well. Also, the office is hard to reach sometimes when I need to reschedule an appointment if I'm running late.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more company meetings. It's always nice to see the rest of the company, and get new information on techniques from managers and coworkers. I'm very happy with management, so keep up the positive motivation!