Allure Marketing Group Corporate Trainer Reviews | Glassdoor

Allure Marketing Group Corporate Trainer Reviews

Updated 1 Oct 2019

4.1
Allure Marketing Group CEO Allie Anapolsky (no image)
Allie Anapolsky
  1. "Amazing Opportunity"

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Got a chance to learn from many people and improve not only in the job but as a person as well. Great environment where I had a lot of fun and was able to meet the best people.

Cons

Only con was that i was not able to keep on working there because I had to go back to school out of state.

Allure Marketing Group2019-10-01

"Supportive work place focused on growth and opportunity"

Former Intern - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY

I worked at Allure Marketing Group for less than a year

Pros

-Everyone is positive and wants to see you succeed. Even the boss has an open-door policy where you can ask her anything!! -Huge room for growth and development! -Lots of business trips! (but the fun kind) -Coworkers become your best friends :) -Ability to practice public speaking and become more confident talking to a crowd

Cons

-Can be a little crowded at times because the 3rd floor office space is shared with other companies

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I learned so much during my internship thank you!

Allure Marketing Group2019-08-19
  3. "Good for the people with no time limit"

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Make as much as you can if you follow the system. The CEO is awesome and helps you when you need. Office environment is great. Energy during the morning and evening atmosphere is awesome.

Cons

Transparency in the checks and favoritism even though it was an individual role for everyone.

Advice to Management

Favoritism, transparency, honesty are the factors you have to work for. If someone is making big check let them make it. Your employee's growth is your growth.

Allure Marketing Group2019-06-11

"A professional and innovative company."

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

It has been a pleasure working with Allure Marketing Company. Fantastic team. High level marketing experience really shows with their quality work. Great resource, talented professionals, creative and fun group of people.

Cons

The work load and the hours can be challenging for those that are not used to a fast paced environment.

Advice to Management

Might consider getting more whiteboard markers and erasers!

Allure Marketing Group2019-03-19

"LOVE My Career!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve learned so much during my last 6 month at the company. The mentorship I’m getting from upper management is so helpful and I’m not only developing my personal skills but am growing my professional career. I’ve been in a few companies before this one and hit a ceiling and felt stuck. Here, I don’t have one. The team is awesome too. They are always willing to help and we all work together on everything so our... company can grow.

Cons

I drove into the city to get to the office for the first week and realized quickly that’s a bad idea since there aren’t great parking lots around here so my advice is not to do that and take public transport.

Advice to Management

Let’s keep up the great work and growth!!

Allure Marketing Group2019-02-26
  6. "Great Experience"

Former Intern - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY

I worked at Allure Marketing Group for less than a year

Pros

-Extremely supportive group of people -Fun work environment -Highly educational experience -Learn to get comfortable with public speaking and perfect communication skills

Cons

Your benefits and results reflect the effort you're willing to put in.

Allure Marketing Group2019-03-04

"Life changing opportunity"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rags to riches; I came in fresh out of high school, never been in the corporate environment. With not much guidance nor experience I was looking for somewhere I could learn grow and be molded into the best version of myself. Within a space of 4 months not only was my wardrobe upgraded from polos and cargos to fine suits, but mentally I have grown substantially and now being developed to have the winning mindset of... an entrepreneur. I am constantly growing and constantly having fun, especially on those week long business trips we do every ever so often

Cons

None, as far as I’ve seen everything looks “Gucci”

Advice to Management

Nothing really

Allure Marketing Group2019-02-13

"Amazing company to work at!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Came into this business because I wanted to enhance my communication skills. Then found that I had to opportunity to be mentored into a young business woman which is what I’ve been aspiring to be. I thought my age would have been a hindrance but their high level of equally soon shown me that, it doesn’t matter where I came from all they were concerned about is how they can help me get where I want to be.

Cons

They are very transparent, and they will push you to your limits to grow as quickly as possibly based on your goals so don’t say what you don’t want because their goal is to get you where you want to be

Advice to Management

Always have that winning mentality

Allure Marketing Group2019-02-13

"Don't buy into the hype"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time

Pros

You'll meet a lot of nice people. The ones out there in the trenches with you, most likely.

Cons

* You'll have to work a full month without pay * They don't lie to you about your pay, but they don't tell you the truth either. You wont, in the interview, be told that you have to wait a month and that it is 100% based on commissions. * They expect A LOT of your time, which is disconcerting since you're probably barely making minimum wage there, if you're lucky. * One bathroom * Every morning is some kind of... pep rally thing that requires you standing and cheering in a cramped room with a lot of other people. Then, when you come in from a long day of going door to door and selling the product, they expect you to go back to that room with everyone else and cheer and be happy. * The turnover rate is insane. Don't get used to anyone you start working with because they'll probably be gone after a week or two.

Advice to Management

Be more up front about what this job really is. Sure, less people will probably sign up for it, but those who do won't quit in the first couple of weeks.

Allure Marketing Group2019-01-24

"This place is a SCAM"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

LOL, what pros? They are in Midtown Manhattan, if you consider that a pro.

Cons

The place is a ponzi scheme. You are a B2B Direct Market Salesmen selling all kinds gimmicky stuff, and this is regardless of your "title" you may be given. "Corporate Trainer" is fancy wording for Door to Door Sales with "the ability to move up the ladder and open your own office"... if I wanted to open my own office with my own clients I could do that without sacrificing 14 hours a day of my life for basically... minimum wage $ Also, the "positive reviews" here that mention things like "only one bathroom" and how "Allie is so wonderful" are not real--why are there three people reviewing the fact that this place only has one bathroom? That screams falsification to me.

Advice to Management

Go bankrupt, this is a complete scam.

Allure Marketing Group2019-01-07