Aloha Technology Senior Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

Senior Developer

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I have joined with just 1 year 3 months experience I have learn a lot" (in 11 reviews)

• Good work opportunities both in dev and testing" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance, lots of work pressure (in 11 reviews)

• No work life balance in a company (in 9 reviews)

1. "Very good and different company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Aloha Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I really like the culture here, it is free and open and I feel to talk freely to everyone - senior or junior. Everyone is clear on what is needed for success here and you have to work hard to get ahead. Here, if you work hard then financial gain is lot more and not comparable to most companies in Pune. I have worked here for more than 4 years and started my career here and my salary is much higher than my classmates. I am now addicted to the appraisal I get every 8 months :)

Cons

There is definitely high stress at times when deliveries are not being met. People help out but pressure does build up. Best is to talk to seniors as they will help you.

Advice to Management

Going great, need to make more effort to promote your very high salaries. Not many people know how big hikes you give compared to other companies.

2. "A great company"

Current Employee - PHP Senior Developer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - PHP Senior Developer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Aloha Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined the company as a experienced PHP developer and I have had a great experience. The environment is very flexible to work and I am able to manage my own tasks. I feel very independent and motivated. My previous job was less innovation, here i am learning new things everyday and applying cutting edge technologies.

Cons

I dont think there is much bad here. I really like it here so I cant think of anything bad so far

Advice to Management

Its a great company, the direction is clear - take more ownership and you will grow.